• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama profile rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not have a feat that can be calculated to scale from, so 5-B is all that we can allow his profile.

The CSRC was always High 6A. His physicals were just downgraded and upgraded again (though they're still lower than the CSRC)

We should return to the original topic of whether or not the profiles should be merged. I am currently leaning towards agreeing, as long as we do not use Saitama during his early training as the first image.

Sure, make the bald Saitama the prime image. Unlike other series that start out weak and progress to a maximum, Saitama already started in his best state.

We seem to be leaning towards merging them, but I would prefer to reach an agreement with Ryukama.

Now that I think about it, are we sure that King took credit for things haired Saitama did or just things bald Saitama did? (Cause I know King took credit for Vaccine Man. Do we know if he took credit for anything haired Saitama did?)

I think it was mostly bald saitama. iirc, some of his flashbacks had him with bald saitama oneshotting the bad guys rather than haired saitama.

I don't remember him taking credit for something haired Saitama did; and I thought that was Vaccine Ma Saitama killed which gave King the credit. But it's been a while since I read the manga or Webcomic, so my memory is a little foggy.

I reread the section of the manga.

• Haired Saitama saved King from a Tiger Level
  • King took credit for Vaccine Man (bald Saitama) and a few unspecified monsters (so we have no idea when Saitama beat them)
That key should probably be removed.

I agree with Ryu, hair Saitama, and Bald are on two totally different levels. Saitama with Casual, and Serious key's should be on his main profile, while during training should essentially be considered a different character.

But why? There's barely any changes that will be added into bald saitama's profile aside from a couple extra tiers and a pic of him with hair.

I also do not consider it as a particularly big deal.

It'll be, during training then Casual/Serious. Just doesnt seem like it really fits. If not seperate, why not just deletd the during training section? It's only ever seen in flashbacks, and side stories specials anyways.

It would fit. The additions are so little that it barely makes the profile clustered AF to begin with. Just because it's seen in flashbacks it doesn't mean that we can't have it. If that was the case, a good chunk of profiles that are based on characters that wasn't in the present time of their series wouldn't have their pages to begin with.

It's just the nature of his character, that's how i see it. Goku has a page for each series right? Saitama has 2 forms, Casual/Serious. Adding during training will kinda clutter it a little. Not with a lot of details, but more of it just not fitting.

Ryukama said:
I reread the section of the manga.
  • Haired Saitama saved King from a Tiger Level
  • King took credit for Vaccine Man (bald Saitama) and a few unspecified monsters (so we have no idea when Saitama beat them)
That key should probably be removed.
Haired Saitama also killed that 170,000 year old Demon level larva thing.

@Quang Goku has multiple pages cause adding all of them at once would be a MASSIVE clusterfuck of a profile. He has so many different tiers and abilities and calcs that it would be a mess to go through. Saitama barely has anything when it comes to his abilities, tiers, and calcs. So adding the profile with stuff that just makes it easier on the readers end would not be that big of a deal.

Well, let's wait for Ryukama to reply. I obviously cannot allow changes that another bureaucrat disapproves of. We have to come to an agreement.

Antvasima said:
Well, let's wait for Ryukama to reply. I obviously cannot allow changes that another bureaucrat disapproves of. We have to come to an agreement.
I'm pretty surte I debunked Ryu's objections to this. And he's outvoted several times over on this topic. I think we'd all apprecieate it if you would not imply only one person's opinion matters over everyone one else.

That is elitism, stuff that turns fourms toxic. Someone could literally nullify a well agreed upon and needed revision because they feel like it. And you still give off the impression that such a thing is totally okay.

Well, okay. I suppose that we have to go with merging the profiles then, although I am uneasy with going against Ryukama.

I think Ryu has changed his mind about the thread's topic, I have also changed Saitama's stats to 7-B due to the points he made above, if anything we can change him back to 7-A.

Okay. So is somebody experienced willing to move the information in the Saitama (During Training) profile to the Saitama page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back