• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Q2CrqAk.png

Do you guys think having a general cosmo users page, would be good? Like, it would replace the parts of a characters profile that says, Soul manip,Heat manip, Matter manip, etc.

Do you guys think having a general cosmo users page, would be good? Like, it would replace the parts of a characters profile that says, Soul manip,Heat manip, Matter manip, etc.
I thought about something like that. I kind of have a rough draft but only the parts that are accept need a page.

Though abilities like Conceptual Manipulation will likely need a whole cosmology blog to justify

And Acausality in the verse needs a rework. For the page to ne accepted

I seem to remember saga being multi galactic To universal. Now he’s galactic to universal. Strange
Makes no sense to me. Galaxian explosion is supposed to be his full power. + you can calc GE higher than galaxy level. But everyone thinks gold saints are bronze level

Makes no sense to me. Galaxian explosion is supposed to be his full power. + you can calc GE higher than galaxy level. But everyone thinks gold saints are bronze level
Hmm, well here’s my thinking. When the word destroy is in saint seiya, it means matter hax it. Could you even call the energy needed to reduce a galaxy to less than quarks, since that’s what gold Saints can matter hax up to. I wonder what value it would give.

Hmm, well here’s my thinking. When the word destroy is in saint seiya, it means matter hax it. Could you even call the energy needed to reduce a galaxy to less than quarks, since that’s what gold Saints can matter hax up to. I wonder what value it would give.
Subatomic values which is multi-galaxy. But it could far higher since you need more energy to destroy quarks

thats the thing. I seem to remember a calc here that put the golds at multi galaxy for atomizing a galaxy. And well, that’s a whole lot easier than reducing it to less than quarks. (Quarkerizing?)

thats the thing. I seem to remember a calc here that put the golds at multi galaxy for atomizing a galaxy. And well, that’s a whole lot easier than reducing it to less than quarks. (Quarkerizing?)
calc'ing is hard work. Supposedly a tempature of over 2 trillion degrees is needed to separate Protons and Nuetrons into quarks

which comes out to
3.798201069432e15

Compared to sub-atomic destruction value of
5.403E13

thats still not destroying quarks thats separating them apart

It’s possible that degel is just stronger than Camus
Well, Degel (full power) is one of the strongest Gold Saints of his generation and Camus is one of the weakest.

I started reading The Lost Canvas again, but found no mention or feat of faster-than-light speeds in this universe. We'll probably have to rework it to apply a downgrade to the speed of the verse, because they don't have the Superdimension feat (in this universe it's just a portal that the gods use to travel to other places and dimensions) and neither do they have descriptions or faster-than-light speed feats, and also downgrade the power of some characters in this universe, because Hades didn't create the Superdimension and there is no mention of him creating the Underworld either.
First 1.) Showing how Hades underworld was used to connect to the multiverse

2nd one.) I find the quote saying "An era in which everything can exist" to be fascinating
It was the black core that connected the worlds, and a portal also appeared in the Underworld of the future world.
tbh all Gold Saints are Low 2-C with a few that have 2-A and 2-C powers.
I only remember Shaka and Shijima's feat in ND as 2-C probably even 2-B.

Even among the gods only Chronos (adding the cosmology of Saint Seiya Omega), and probably Saturn and Abzu are 2-A. Also, other characters that are 2-A like Chronos, Zeus and Typhon have to be downgraded to 2-C because they have no feats.

Last edited:
Well, Degel (full power) is one of the strongest Gold Saints of his generation and Camus is one of the weakest.

I started reading The Lost Canvas again, but found no mention or feat of faster-than-light speeds in this universe. We'll probably have to rework it to apply a downgrade to the speed of the verse, because they don't have the Superdimension feat (in this universe it's just a portal that the gods use to travel to other places and dimensions) and neither do they have descriptions or faster-than-light speed feats, and also downgrade the power of some characters in this universe, because Hades didn't create the Superdimension and there is no mention of him creating the Underworld either.
The events of classic ss, did happen on the lc time line tho, just further down it. So, the classic stuff should be canon to lc, at least that’s the way I interpret it. Therefore, whatever is accepted for the classic, should be applicable to lc. Could be wrong

For general Cosmo page. What would you guys name the page? Just "Cosmo? Because it would Need to cover the other senses.

Basic Cosmo usages, 7th sense, 8th sense, etc.

It would make editing every profile more simple.

The events of classic ss, did happen on the lc time line tho, just further down it. So, the classic stuff should be canon to lc, at least that’s the way I interpret it. Therefore, whatever is accepted for the classic, should be applicable to lc. Could be wrong
No, the universe of The Lost Canvas is its own universe unrelated to the original manga, and it has many different concepts with the original manga, for example the Surperdimension in TLC is just a portal and Hades did not create this place (it is even unknown if he created the world of the dead), therefore, this universe has no feat of FTL speed and Hades did not create three universes.

No, the universe of The Lost Canvas is its own universe unrelated to the original manga, and it has many different concepts with the original manga, for example the Surperdimension in TLC is just a portal and Hades did not create this place, therefore, this universe has no feat of FTL speed and Hades did not create three universes.
Speculation. I disagree and the new official website suoervised by kuru has LC connected to the original. Theur just different timelines. FTL speed feats will get revised in their entirety very later into the future.

Speculation. I disagree and the new official website suoervised by kuru has LC connected to the original. Theur just different timelines. FTL speed feats will get revised in their entirety very later into the future.
The official site needs to be updated, especially now that Kurumada is publishing the Final Edition. Also, on that page it is described that Omega is connected to the original manga, when Omega is a sequel to the anime of Saint Seiya, that's why the Steel Saints appear and explains their disappearance in the original anime.

And officially the universe of TLC is its own universe unrelated to the original manga, it even has several errors and concepts altered or invented by the author.
  • The Superdimension is just a portal and Hades did not create that place.
  • In TLC, Hades is even vulnerable to sunlight. Shiori believes that Hades is a vampire.:ROFLMAO:
  • The concept of the Senses has several differences.
  • Athena grants her powers to the Saints and the Ara Saint can remove their powers (a really silly addition to the concept of Saints).
  • The concept of the Specters is very different. In TLC, Asmita created the rosary to seal the souls of the Specters, and Shaka says in the original manga that the rosary was created by Buddha, and the Saints do not seal the soul of the Specter and they seal the Masei (evil star) of the Specter (at the beginning of the Hades Arc it is described that the 108 evil stars are sealed in the tower). The Specters are affected by the Seki Shiki when in the original manga they are immune to this ability.
  • And many other differences with the original manga.

Reviewing this page that compiles some speed feats.

Ikki Vs Shaka: A monkey in Buddha's Hand

In the correct translation of this scene, Ikki only says random numbers (1e+60 or Nayuta) and never says kilometers.

So it could be even more impressive, because Ikki could be describing the number of galaxies he crossed on his way (in the image Ikki is traveling through galaxies), or anything else. Although without knowing what Ikki is describing in that scene, the calculation should probably only include the three galaxies that Ikki crosses in the image.

I hope Kurumada explains it better in the Final Edition.

Shun's Nebula Chain Crossing Saga's Another Dimension

It is described that the Andromeda chain can fly between time and space, so it is possible that the speed is even infinite.

Saints Exchange Attacks from Universes Away

This is a misinterpretation of this scene, because Aiolos never attacked from another universe. Aiolos was on his planet (which floats around the planet of the future world) and only attacks a place located before the Underworld. This indicates that he has some dimensional power to attack from another dimension.

We should also calculate and add the speed feat of Ryuthos, who traveled to the ends of the universe to save Erda.
Saintia Sho #77

Saintia Sho #78

Last edited:
The latest chapter (Stage 86: Power to Believe) of Saintia Sho is available.

It's a great chapter, probably one of the best final chapters in the franchise of Saint Seiya.

The only problem with this chapter is that it did not show the fate of several characters, but Kuori announced at the end of the chapter that the final chapter would be expanded in the Volume.

Saori is rarely seen really angry in this franchise.
FjNASZO.jpg

Some interesting details of this chapter.

Eris says that Saori achieved greater power than the mythological Athena in this fight. But Eris was still more powerful than Saori. This confirms that Eris is a goddess who is on another level from the other gods.
Great Gods? >>>> Chronos >>>> Eris (amplified by conflict) >>>> Saori/Athena (full power) >>>> Athena =/= Poseidon =/= Hades =/= Zeus >>>> The other gods.

Saori could not destroy Eris, she can only reseal her. Eris again says that as long as the conflict exists she cannot be destroyed and will always return.

It is curious that Eris and Chronos, who are the only gods that embody an abstract concept, time and conflict, are the most powerful gods in the main universe (except perhaps for the Great Gods who resurrected Saori).

Last edited:
The latest chapter (Stage 86: Power to Believe) of Saintia Sho is available.

It's a great chapter, probably one of the best final chapters in the franchise of Saint Seiya.

The only problem with this chapter is that it did not show the fate of several characters, but Kuori announced at the end of the chapter that the final chapter would be expanded in the Volume.

Saori is rarely seen really angry in this franchise.
FjNASZO.jpg

Some interesting details of this chapter.

Eris says that Saori achieved greater power than the mythological Athena in this fight. But Eris was still more powerful than Saori. This confirms that Eris is a goddess who is on another level from the other gods.
Great Gods? >>>> Chronos >>>> Eris (amplified by conflict) >>>> Saori/Athena (full power) >>>> Athena =/= Poseidon =/= Hades =/= Zeus >>>> The other gods.

Saori could not destroy Eris, she can only reseal her. Eris again says that as long as the conflict exists she cannot be destroyed and will always return.

It is curious that Eris and Chronos, who are the only gods that embody an abstract concept, time and conflict, are the most powerful gods in the main universe (except perhaps for the Great Gods who resurrected Saori).
What are some of the best Saintia sho feats ?

So uh, I here something about location profiles coming up soon. What are some good locations ss has.
the most notable is Hades Underworld but the issue here is that it is so broken that it could get restricted or yeeted entirely lmao

• Must have the 8th sense to enter
  • You can't use the conventional 6 senses there
  • You die if you go there alive
  • Get possessed (In soul, and mind) by hades
  • get law haxed by Hades
  • Conceptually manipulated by Hades
  • Super Dimensional Space Hax (Time-space distortion + BFR)
  • Cocytus hax (Close to AZ temps iirc)

There could be more that I missed lol

There are characters who could fight there tho, it’s just an extreme environment. As long as u have concept,law death,mind,soul resist, u could fight there. If u somehow get iced by Cocy, or ripped apart by the super dimension, then sucks for u. I think it could work.

What are some of the best Saintia sho feats ?
  • Eris creates a new world/universe (probably a real universe and not a pocket universe inside a Temple) for her sister.
  • The return of Eris created an explosion of light that was visible from Earth, even though the goddess was at the edge of the universe.
  • The concept of gods with an abstract existence was first mentioned in Saintia Sho, although it is likely to be a description unique to Eris.
  • Ryuthos (with Hermes' boots) travels and returns from the end of the Universe to save Erda.
  • Dysnomia transcends the laws of the universe and can enter a dimension where the space-time of all universes converges.
  • Eris throws a comet (Neo Repulse) to planet Earth.
  • Mu uses his telekinesis to stop the comet that has the power of two gods. He creates several barriers or Crystal Walls to protect the planet and also uses Starlight Extinction to try to stop the comet.
  • The Gold Saints, Eris, Shoko (with Dress) and Saori can fight in space.
  • The Saintias sacrifice their lives to summon the help of Great Gods more powerful than a god like Athena, who resurrect Athena and Nike.
  • Other feats I'm probably forgetting, overall Saintia Sho was one of the series with better feats.

Last edited:
  • Eris creates a new world/universe (probably a real universe and not a pocket universe inside a Temple) for her sister.
  • The return of Eris created an explosion of light that was visible from Earth, even though the goddess was at the edge of the universe.
  • The concept of gods with an abstract existence was first mentioned in Saintia Sho, although it is likely to be a description unique to Eris.
  • Ryuthos (with Hermes' boots) travels and returns from the end of the Universe to save Erda.
  • Dysnomia transcends the laws of the universe and can enter a dimension where the space-time of all universes converges.
  • Eris throws a comet (Neo Repulse) to planet Earth.
  • Mu uses his telekinesis to stop the comet that has the power of two gods. He creates several barriers or Crystal Walls to protect the planet and also uses Starlight Extinction to try to stop the comet.
  • The Gold Saints, Eris, Shoko (with Dress) and Saori can fight in space.
  • Other feats I'm probably forgetting, overall Saintia Sho was one of the series with better feats.
Yoo that’s sick, do you have scans for Eris creating a universe inside her temple any scans are appreciated. Also the whole abstract existence for Eris do the RAWS back it up as well ?

Yoo that’s sick, do you have scans for Eris creating a universe inside her temple any scans are appreciated. Also the whole abstract existence for Eris do the RAWS back it up as well ?
The world/universe created by Eris is mentioned in this link (with Japanese scans and English translation by LGG in CVZ).
It seems that Eris obtained a universal feat in the last chapter of Saintia Sho, therefore, she no longer needs powerscaling with another god for that level.

I never got the raw of the first chapters, but this translation is based on the Spanish translation of SKD Scalations, so it is a good translation.
Why are the gods (Hades, Poseidon, Cronus, Athena, etc.) conceptual beings?

In the link of the description of this ability appears this image.
gV5AK4h.png

"You may have destroyed me... But, for as long as conflicts exist... Without a shadow of a doubt... The battlefields, the smell of blood... Will allow me to return once more."

So Eris, the Goddess of Discord, explicitly says that she cannot be killed as long as there is conflict remaining. Saint Seiya Gods are manifestations of the concept / thing they rule over, and cannot die for as long as that remains.

s1MTLyN.png
But this is only for Eris, who is a conceptual being by that description, but is the only god in the franchise to be described that way.

In the story of Saint Sho, Eris' power is amplified by the conflicts in the world, to the point that she is now more powerful than Athena, because she is a goddess connected with the concept that she represents, but other gods do not have that ability, for example Athena's power does not increase with war, Hades' power does not increase with death and Poseidon's power does not increase with the oceans.

In the last chapters of Saintia Sho it is even explained that a god like Eris cannot exist in a world without conflict.
M2b04mk.jpeg

P24
Shoko: I know it, okay...!
Shoko: Saori certainly wishes something like that
Shoko: But... Shoko: Not this world where my sister doesn't exist!
Shoko: Saori... surely Shoko: Wishes to release my sister from battles
Shoko: In a peaceful world, that's her desire!!
P25
Shoko: ..... Can't you grant it....?
Eris/Kyoko: ...Impossible (...無理よ)
Kyoko/Eris: I am Eris, I can't exist in a world with no strife (わたしはエリス争いのない世界では生きられない)
Kyoko/Eris: !?
Shoko: So... I will grant it...!!
Shoko: If you can't...
Shoko: I won't give up on fulfilling Saori's wish!!

Is there any other description in the franchise that indicates that the gods are conceptual beings?.

Now that Saintia Sho finishes the next chapter, Dark Wing could replace Saintia Sho as the manga with the best feats of the franchise.

Last edited:
Back