• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

I'm not seeing any big differences with core concepts such as basic cosmo powers, the 6th sense and the 7th sense and the 8th sense between the works. I have no idea where this misunderstanding is coming from.

Sure the signature moves of the Gold Saints can vary, yeah, but the core concepts remain intact.

I'm not seeing any big differences with core concepts such as basic cosmo powers, the 6th sense and the 7th sense and the 8th sense between the works. I have no idea where this misunderstanding is coming from.

Sure the signature moves of the Gold Saints can vary, yeah, but the core concepts remain intact.
The basic concepts (especially those that are well explained in the original manga) such as the explanation of Cosmos, Sixth and Seventh Sense are the same between the works, including armor resistance and other concepts in the works. But others such as the Eighth Sense is different in TLC and the original manga, because Shiori could not know the new changes and additions of Kurumada to the franchise, that's why in TLC the Specters are affected by the Seki Shiki and in Next Dimension they are immune to this technique.
What power would that even be.
This is a good question. What power is a sword that cuts even cause and effect?
Hmm, so I’ve been thinking, do you think kanon could get Poseidon’s trident as optional equipment? He did use it to try and kill ker, even grazing her.
We can also add the Sword of Chrysus as an optional equipment to Ikki, because the Pope gave him the sword to kill Athena.

Last edited:
Kurumada changed the description of Shaina's attack in the Final Edition.
RBkatyR.jpg
(ま->ま...)まるで全身を(なん万->百万)ボ ルトもの電撃でえぐられたみたいだあ (〜〜〜〜->…)
É... É como se um choque elétrico de (dezenas de milhares -> milhões) de volts tivesse atingido meu corpo...

Now Seiya indicates that it is millions of volts, not tens of thousands of volts as he described in the original manga.

I hope Kurumada will also change the dialogue in the description of the chain of Andromeda.
Through speed?

Is that even a quantifiable speed feat?
It is probable.

Last edited:
Why are the gods (Hades, Poseidon, Cronus, Athena, etc.) conceptual beings?

In the link of the description of this ability appears this image.
gV5AK4h.png

"You may have destroyed me... But, for as long as conflicts exist... Without a shadow of a doubt... The battlefields, the smell of blood... Will allow me to return once more."

So Eris, the Goddess of Discord, explicitly says that she cannot be killed as long as there is conflict remaining. Saint Seiya Gods are manifestations of the concept / thing they rule over, and cannot die for as long as that remains.

s1MTLyN.png
But this is only for Eris, who is a conceptual being by that description, but is the only god in the franchise to be described that way.

In the story of Saint Sho, Eris' power is amplified by the conflicts in the world, to the point that she is now more powerful than Athena, because she is a goddess connected with the concept that she represents, but other gods do not have that ability, for example Athena's power does not increase with war, Hades' power does not increase with death and Poseidon's power does not increase with the oceans.

In the last chapters of Saintia Sho it is even explained that a god like Eris cannot exist in a world without conflict.
M2b04mk.jpeg

P24
Shoko: I know it, okay...!
Shoko: Saori certainly wishes something like that
Shoko: But... Shoko: Not this world where my sister doesn't exist!
Shoko: Saori... surely Shoko: Wishes to release my sister from battles
Shoko: In a peaceful world, that's her desire!!
P25
Shoko: ..... Can't you grant it....?
Eris/Kyoko: ...Impossible (...無理よ)
Kyoko/Eris: I am Eris, I can't exist in a world with no strife (わたしはエリス争いのない世界では生きられない)
Kyoko/Eris: !?
Shoko: So... I will grant it...!!
Shoko: If you can't...
Shoko: I won't give up on fulfilling Saori's wish!!

Is there any other description in the franchise that indicates that the gods are conceptual beings?.
Infinite if we are lucky.
Now that Saintia Sho finishes the next chapter, Dark Wing could replace Saintia Sho as the manga with the best feats of the franchise.

Last edited:
Next Dimension 101

Chapter in Japanese

Spanish translation by Next Dimension Group (Shady), this is the best translation of this manga (in any language).

• Odysseus mentions that he can dodge the light speed attacks of the Gold Saints, so he is faster than the Gold Saints. But Tenma, who is a Bronze Saint and must move at the speed of sound (described by Odysseus that way), was able to hit him.
  • Suikyo saw his future in the Crateris Cloth, and knew that he would die in the fight with the Gold Saints in the Sanctuary and would not be able to complete his mission, so he trained Tenma to fight with Odysseus.
  • The demon that Suikyo describes to Tenma in the first chapters is Odysseus.
  • Suikyo's cosmos and soul support Tenma to increase his cosmos and can fight against Odysseus. The Pegasus Cloth recognizes Tenma with its owner and he prepares to attack Odysseus.
Wow, this is one of Kurumada's best chapters and it represents the true essence of Saint Seiya, the effort to overcome your limits and defeat even the strongest enemy regardless of rank or armor. The reason I didn't mention Tenma (Next Dimension) in my list of protagonists is because I didn't even consider him a protagonist, but Kurumada in only three chapters turned Tenma of Next Dimension into a more complete and epic character than the version of Tenma from The Lost Canvas.

Odysseus' face in this scene is epic, and it looks like even Asclepius was scared.
kRoKmOMb_o.jpeg

So, in Saint Seiya episode G Assassin, Shura states Gods are tied to the beliefs and ideas of humans
Shura only mentions those words in a philosophical tone (as when Seiya asks Apollo what a god is and gives his definition of god), not because gods are conceptual beings in this universe. In that scene, Shura only indicates that humans can surpass gods and because they believe in Athena (a clear reference to Seiya and Apollo's conversation in Overture).
O8S8zey.jpg

n1fNi1t.jpg

PPJ37XJ.jpg

GRu6Tfb.jpg

eXMYTKa.jpg

ZaTcoUW.jpg

Even the gods only describe that they rule the concept they represent, not that they embody or are connected to that concept in any way.
9MY77HY.jpg

qBgKa9W.jpg

2cw15s0.jpg

The only god that is described as being connected to a concept is Eris.

And Chronus (Next Dimension version) probably, for the description of the god on the official site of Saint Seiya.

Also about Chronus, can someone explain to me why it is Low 1-C.

The multiverse of Saint Seiya was never described as infinite (as far as I remember), I only remember one mention that could indicate countless universes in Saintia Sho, and this I think is the best description of the multiverse in the franchise, because Assassin, Next Dimension and Dark Wing do not mention anything about the number of universes in the multiverse.

Chronus (Next Dimension version) is the most powerful god in the franchise, but transcending space and time does not indicate that he is Low 1-C in the wiki, and even if he can affect the entire multiverse of the franchise, this only indicates that he is 2-B.

Last edited:
Not really related, but do you think Saint seiya awakening could get profiles here. I don’t mean immediately. But there is some unique stuff there

An interesting fact about the Final Edition, Kurumada removed the date from the newspaper, so the new canon date is 1990 (as described at the beginning of Next Dimension), and this is the year in which the story of Saint Seiya takes place.
8FaVsfi.jpg

The new canon date for the Sanctuary Arc, Poseidon Arc and Hades Arc is 1990. The story of Saint Seiya takes place in a few months (probably 2 to 4 months) of the same year, not three years.

The battle against Poseidon and his army in the Poseidon Arc takes place on April 4, 1990, according to the dates in the original manga.

The Poseidon Arc begins with Julian's birthday.
Y6DlUJx.jpg

Julian's birthday is March 21.
xrTZdzC.jpg

Three days later [March 24, 1990], floods occur around the world.
BPQquTi.jpg

99zv87Y.jpg

Ten days later [April 3, 1990] and the flooding has not stopped. The doctor says that Seiya and the others have been in a coma for a month, since the Battle of the Twelve Temples.
zUNV0y3.jpg

YW4istR.jpg

The next day [April 4, 1990], Aldebaran and Sorrento fight in the hospital, and Tethys appeared in Lushan to challenge the Saints. The battle against Poseidon and his army begins.

In the epilogue of the Poseidon Arc, Julian finds the corpse of Tethys in her fish form and says that she died several days ago.
DSnfv74.jpg

B3zGnHn.jpg
The Hades Arc begins a few days or weeks after the Poseidon Arc. Nachi mentions that the battle against Poseidon has left Athena exhausted, this indicates that not much time has passed. In addition, Wolf Saint says that it is a peaceful spring night, so this is consistent with the dates (spring in the northern hemisphere extends from March 21 to June 21).
qaFWvKT.jpg

If Kurumada does not change some dialogue in the Final Edition, the Poseidon Arc begins on March 21, 1990 and ends on April 4, 1990.

The official date of the Hades Arc is sometime between April 4, 1990 and June 21, 1990.

The battle against the Gold Saints in the Sanctuary takes place one month before the battle against Poseidon and his army.
Not really related, but do you think Saint seiya awakening could get profiles here. I don’t mean immediately. But there is some unique stuff there
I've never played Awakening, but what would be the new characters and new feats in that videogame.

Last edited:
Next Dimension 101

Chapter in Japanese

Spanish translation by Next Dimension Group (Shady), this is the best translation of this manga (in any language).

• Odysseus mentions that he can dodge the light speed attacks of the Gold Saints, so he is faster than the Gold Saints. But Tenma, who is a Bronze Saint and must move at the speed of sound (described by Odysseus that way), was able to hit him.
  • Suikyo saw his future in the Crateris Cloth, and knew that he would die in the fight with the Gold Saints in the Sanctuary and would not be able to complete his mission, so he trained Tenma to fight with Odysseus.
  • The demon that Suikyo describes to Tenma in the first chapters is Odysseus.
  • Suikyo's cosmos and soul support Tenma to increase his cosmos and can fight against Odysseus. The Pegasus Cloth recognizes Tenma with its owner and he prepares to attack Odysseus.
Wow, this is one of Kurumada's best chapters and it represents the true essence of Saint Seiya, the effort to overcome your limits and defeat even the strongest enemy regardless of rank or armor. The reason I didn't mention Tenma (Next Dimension) in my list of protagonists is because I didn't even consider him a protagonist, but Kurumada in only three chapters turned Tenma of Next Dimension into a more complete and epic character than the version of Tenma from The Lost Canvas.

Odysseus' face in this scene is epic, and it looks like even Asclepius was scared.
kRoKmOMb_o.jpeg

Shura only mentions those words in a philosophical tone (as when Seiya asks Apollo what a god is and gives his definition of god), not because gods are conceptual beings in this universe. In that scene, Shura only indicates that humans can surpass gods and because they believe in Athena (a clear reference to Seiya and Apollo's conversation in Overture).
O8S8zey.jpg

n1fNi1t.jpg

PPJ37XJ.jpg

GRu6Tfb.jpg

eXMYTKa.jpg

ZaTcoUW.jpg

Even the gods only describe that they rule the concept they represent, not that they embody or are connected to that concept in any way.
9MY77HY.jpg

qBgKa9W.jpg

2cw15s0.jpg

The only god that is described as being connected to a concept is Eris.

And Chronus (Next Dimension version) probably, for the description of the god on the official site of Saint Seiya.

Also about Chronus, can someone explain to me why it is Low 1-C.

The multiverse of Saint Seiya was never described as infinite (as far as I remember), I only remember one mention that could indicate countless universes in Saintia Sho, and this I think is the best description of the multiverse in the franchise, because Assassin, Next Dimension and Dark Wing do not mention anything about the number of universes in the multiverse.

Chronus (Next Dimension version) is the most powerful god in the franchise, but transcending space and time does not indicate that he is Low 1-C in the wiki, and even if he can affect the entire multiverse of the franchise, this only indicates that he is 2-B.

I thought the infinite universes was mention in Saint Seiya Omega ?

Wait, we consider the animated universe of Toei Animation to be part of the Saint Seiya multiverse.

Because in the animated universe the creator is Abzu and Saturn is the main god of time in that universe.
There can be multiple. For example, oceanus the Titan, wadatasumi, posedon, and pontos.

Appoll and amaterasu.

Just a couple examples.

Also, I don't remember the Manga being stated to gave a creator god.

There can be multiple. For example, oceanus the Titan, wadatasumi, posedon, and pontos.

Appoll and amaterasu.

Just a couple examples.

Also, I don't remember the Manga being stated to gave a creator god.
Pontus and Oceanus are part of the ancient gods, gods that were eliminated and replaced by the Olympian Gods.

Wadatsumi is not a god, it was just a group of souls that used the name of a Japanese god of the seas, but the god never appears and probably does not exist or is Poseidon with another name. Just like YHVH does not exist in the universe of Saint Seiya and is only Poseidon, which is the god named in the Old Testament (Poseidon is the god who caused the flood and saved Noah's family). And Eris is Satan in the Saint Seiya universe and is the serpent who made humans sin in paradise.

There is no creator god, in the original manga it is described that the universe was born with the big bang, and Abzu is the first god that is described as the creator of the universe and older than the universe. In the Hypermyth it is insinuated that Cronus could be related to the creation of the universe, but this is only mentioned in the old version, the new version eliminates all that.

Shouldn't Poseidon get Transmutation?

Poseidon's power turned a fish into a woman (Thetys) and empowered her to even fight a Silver Saint (Shaina).

Last edited:
Pontus and Oceanus are part of the ancient gods, gods that were eliminated and replaced by the Olympian Gods.
Wadatsumi is not a god, it was just a group of souls that used the name of a Japanese god of the seas, but the god never appears and probably does not exist or is Poseidon with another name. Just like YHVH does not exist in the universe of Saint Seiya and is only Poseidon, which is the god named in the Old Testament (Poseidon is the god who caused the flood and saved Noah's family). And Eris is Satan in the Saint Seiya universe and is the serpent who made humans sin in paradise.

There is no creator god, in the original manga it is described that the universe was born with the big bang, and Abzu is the first god that is described as the creator of the universe and older than the universe. In the Hypermyth it is insinuated that Cronus could be related to the creation of the universe, but this is only mentioned in the old version, the new version eliminates all that.

Shouldn't Poseidon get Transmutation?

Poseidon's power turned a fish into a woman (Thetys) and empowered her to even fight a Silver Saint (Shaina).
Yes, it is transmutation for Poseidon.

Another Question.

Why do the profiles of Seiya and company name the Ninth Sense?. Seiya never reached that sense in the manga and the Ninth Sense does not exist in the main universe of the franchise or multiverse, Kurumada places the Eighth Sense (ālāyavijñāna) as the maximum sense and the sense that allows Saints and humans to get closer to the gods.

Kurumada created this concept based on the Eight Consciousnesses.

The Ninth Sense was only named in the old version of the Hypermith, a non-canon story, and was even replaced by a new version of the Hypermith in 2002 that removes all mention of the Ninth Sense.

In this story it is even said that Poseidon, Zeus and Hades were born as humans, a contradiction to what was described in the original manga, and it is also indicated that the Ninth Sense turned Zeus, Hades and Poseidon into gods.

The other story that mentions the Ninth Sense is Assassin and the only ones that reached that sense were Aiolos and Zeus from a parallel universe, a universe different from the main universe, therefore it is a universe with other rules and a different story, and Okada as usual never describes or explains in detail the concept of the Ninth Sense that he introduced in his story.

This is similar to the Omega of the universe Saint Seiya Ω, a sense that is described as superior to the Seventh Sense and that the Saints were never able to awaken in the past, and this sense places the Saints on the same level as the gods.

Last edited:
I think Hades and Poseidon could have immortal type 9. Because they could exist in a mortal plane through their vessel while their true body exist in another dimension.

I have a question that Seiya and his friend was burn their cosmos hotter than infinite… and if they burn the cosmos to make it hotter and larger they could be stronger. Right?
I mean Seiya and his friend could stronger than the gold saint infinite time.

Last edited:
I have a question that Seiya and his friend was burn their cosmos hotter than infinite… and if they burn the cosmos to make it hotter and larger they could be stronger. Right?
I mean Seiya and his friend could stronger than the gold saint infinite time.
What

An interesting fact about the Final Edition, Kurumada removed the date from the newspaper, so the new canon date is 1990 (as described at the beginning of Next Dimension), and this is the year in which the story of Saint Seiya takes place.
8FaVsfi.jpg

The new canon date for the Sanctuary Arc, Poseidon Arc and Hades Arc is 1990. The story of Saint Seiya takes place in a few months (probably 2 to 4 months) of the same year, not three years.

The battle against Poseidon and his army in the Poseidon Arc takes place on April 4, 1990, according to the dates in the original manga.

The Poseidon Arc begins with Julian's birthday.
Y6DlUJx.jpg

Julian's birthday is March 21.
xrTZdzC.jpg

Three days later [March 24, 1990], floods occur around the world.
BPQquTi.jpg

99zv87Y.jpg

Ten days later [April 3, 1990] and the flooding has not stopped. The doctor says that Seiya and the others have been in a coma for a month, since the Battle of the Twelve Temples.
zUNV0y3.jpg

YW4istR.jpg

The next day [April 4, 1990], Aldebaran and Sorrento fight in the hospital, and Tethys appeared in Lushan to challenge the Saints. The battle against Poseidon and his army begins.

In the epilogue of the Poseidon Arc, Julian finds the corpse of Tethys in her fish form and says that she died several days ago.
DSnfv74.jpg

B3zGnHn.jpg
The Hades Arc begins a few days or weeks after the Poseidon Arc. Nachi mentions that the battle against Poseidon has left Athena exhausted, this indicates that not much time has passed. In addition, Wolf Saint says that it is a peaceful spring night, so this is consistent with the dates (spring in the northern hemisphere extends from March 21 to June 21).
qaFWvKT.jpg

If Kurumada does not change some dialogue in the Final Edition, the Poseidon Arc begins on March 21, 1990 and ends on April 4, 1990.

The official date of the Hades Arc is sometime between April 4, 1990 and June 21, 1990.

The battle against the Gold Saints in the Sanctuary takes place one month before the battle against Poseidon and his army.

I've never played Awakening, but what would be the new characters and new feats in that videogame.
Well. In saint seiya awakening, All the relevant characters are characters we’ve seen in normal saint seiya. The techniques and such have some differences, such as Divine Alderabaran being able to kick someone’s soul out of there body. The characters that appear in canon ss should be normal, as ssa has a story mode which closely follows the story of ss. From cassios vs seiya all the way to the hades arc, and the next dimension stuff will appear soon. I was just thinking, since in god cloth aiolias bio, it’s mentioned that Chronos is the one who revived him, on the request of Athena. I would presume the same for the other divine gold Saints, but A. There’s only 2 others rn. And B. I only have divine aiolia out of him,milo, and Alderabaran. Also, i remember a thing that congratulated the Saints of two universes, working together, where a ssa server is a universe. This was because in real life, the global, and South East Asian servers had been fused together. So I think there’s potential for a lot of interesting stuff.

People like misty or Shaina would get things like damage reflection, and poison, there’s these things called cosmos, which give different affects depending on which one is used. Some characters can increase the amount of energy you have. This would basically be equated to stamina, as without energy, you cannot perform complex attacks, like ryu sei ken, or Galaxian explosion. You would only be able to punch or kick.

Some characters can’t be targeted. Which isn’t fun to play against btw. So the ssa profiles, if they ever get added, Would likely be mostly like the normal profiles, but with a few added stuff.

Idk of this applies to other Capricorn’s, but El cid created a rift in space time with a slash of his forearm less arm

Next Dimension 102

Chapter in Japanese.

Script in English.
Page 2:
Tenma: This time it wasn't just a hit.
Tenma: All the meteors hit him.

Odysseus: Muuuu...
Odysseus: Me, who can't even get hit by the Golden Knights...
Odysseus: ... I was hit by a mere Bronze Knight...

Odysseus: This Tenma said he would protect his friends instead of Athena...
Odysseus: And despite that, why did the armor put it on again?

Odysseus: Why did it recognize Tenma?
Odysseus: Im...Impossible...

Odysseus: It can't be... This girl called Sasha, this friend that Tenma says he wants to protect...

Page 3:
Odysseus: Tenma... This Sasha...
Odysseus: Who is this girl?

Tenma: W...Who is she?
Tenma: She's just a childhood friend.

Tenma: We were abandoned as children and have no family, so we've grown up as brother and sister since we met in Firenzo.

Tenma: However, a few months ago, Sasha...
Tenma: Suddenly fell asleep.

Odysseus: How?

Page 4:
Tenma: Sasha!

Alone: Tenma, what's going on?

Tenma: Alone, it's Sasha!
Tenma: Sasha fell asleep a few days ago and doesn't wake up...

Alone: It... This is...

Tenma: The doctor said it was sleeping sickness...
Tenma: Uuh...

Alone: Sasha.

Page 5:
Tenma: Not long after Master Suikyo leaves, Sasha finds himself in this state...
Tenma: Sasha... Please wake up.

Tenma: Sasha!

Page 6:
Hades Castle

Pandora: What do you say?
Pandora: Athena from the future?!

Page 7:
Giulietta of the Butterfly, of the Enchanting Earth Star.

Giulietta: Indeed, Lady Pandora.
Giulietta: This is a reliable report from a Fairy.

Pandora: And you say that this prevents the appearance of the Athena of this world?

Giulietta: Not only that, but with the appearance of the Temple of Ophiuchus...
Giulietta: ... Everyone in the Sanctuary has fallen into a deep sleep.

Page 8:
Giulietta: And as if that wasn't enough, Odysseus has risen and is causing chaos.
Giulietta: The destruction of Athena's army from within is only a matter of time...

Pandora: I'm worried.
Giulietta: Oh?
Pandora: The resurrection of Odysseus.

Pandora: The axis of time is out of control because of the arrival of the Athena of the future...
Pandora: However, it should be impossible to rise from the dead, let alone from Cocytus.

Page 9:
Pandora: Is this also the reason why the awakening of Lord Hades has been delayed?
Pandora: It cannot be delayed any longer.

Pandora: The soul of His Majesty Hades will have to take over Alone's body immediately.

Pandora: Lord Hades, it's Pandora.
Pandora : Sorry to disturb you.

Page 10:
Pandora: Ooh...
Pandora: It's beautiful.
Pandora: The painting of a young woman riding a pegasus.

Pandora: Her brush strokes are like those of a god.

Page 11:
Alone: The girl is Sasha.
Alone: The pegasus is Tenma.

Alone: They are both my friends.
Alone: Irreplaceable friends.

Page 12:
Tenma: Sasha, what are you doing?
Sasha: An amulet.

Sasha: Here, Tenma.
Sasha: Here, Alone.

Tenma: A flower bracelet?
Alone: Thank you, Sasha.

Tenma: Isn't it a bit effeminate for a man to wear a flower bracelet on his wrist?

Page 13:
Tenma: Besides, it will fade quickly and disappear.
Alone: Tenma, Sasha went to a lot of trouble to make them...

Sasha: No.
Sasha: It doesn't matter if they fade and disappear...

Sasha: This garland will last forever.
Tenma / Alone: Eternal?!

Page 14:
Sasha: Indeed, even if we can't see them, I'm sure they will protect us.
Sasha: And they can't be cut off even by the Gods.
Sasha: It's a chain...
Sasha: ... of flowers!

Page 15:
Alone: This chain of flowers has finally withered and disappeared.
Alone: Sasha...
Alone: Tenma...
Alone: Are our bonds gone?

Page 16:
Alone: I can't remember their faces for some reason.
Alone: Everything is fading away like memories of days long gone.
Alone: If this goes on, I'll forget everything.
Alone: Even about me...
Alone: Me...
Alone: Who the hell am I?!

Page 17:
Pandora: Haven't I told you this many times before?
Pandora: You are the Emperor of the Realm of the Dead.

Alone: The Emperor...
Alone: ... of the Realm of the Dead...

Pandora: That's right, you are His Majesty Hades...
Pandora: The Emperor of the Darkness.

Page 18:
Pandora: Hades.

Alone: That's it...
Alone: I see...
Alone: I am Hades.

Alone: I'm feeling a bit tired.
Pandora: Ah, Lord Hades.

Pandora: You've been painting a lot lately.
Pandora: Get some rest.

Page 19:
Pandora: Butterfly.
Pandora: Butterfly, are you there?

Page 20:
Giulietta: Yes, here I am.
Pandora: Find a girl called Sasha.

Giulietta: Sasha?
Pandora: She is probably near here.
Giulietta: That girl isn't the sleeping girl by any chance?

Pandora: The sleeping girl?
Giulietta: That's right, in fact...

Giulietta: A few months ago, around Firenzo, a girl called Sasha fell asleep and hasn't woken up since.
Giulietta: Although she doesn't eat or drink, she doesn't die and hasn't lost any of her beauty, as if she were a goddess.

Page 21:

Pandora: Muuuu...
Pandora: That there is such a girl...

Pandora: Bring me that Sasha.
Pandora: No, after all it's just as well if you kill her there.

Giulietta: Very well.

Pandora: Go now.
Giulietta: As you wish.

Pandora: Muuuu...
Pandora: There's something bothering me...
Pandora: I hope it's nothing...
Pandora: Maybe that sleeping girl, Sasha...

Page 22:
Tenma: Athena?!
Tenma: Sasha is the Athena of this time?!

Odysseus: I have no doubt.
Odysseus: She suddenly fell asleep when the Athena of the future arrived.
Odysseus: This is what prevents Sasha Athena from awakening.
Odysseus: Having two Athena's present at the same time has caused many strange things to happen.

Tenma: Muuu...

Page 23:
Odysseus: Tenma, you said you wanted to protect Sasha.
Tenma: That's right.

Odysseus: Then hurry up and find her.
Tenma: Right?

Odysseus: It's very likely that Hades' army has also noticed.
Odysseus: If so, they will take her life without hesitation.

Odysseus: Hurry up, Tenma...
Odysseus: Before it's too late!

Page 24-25:
Odysseus: Athena.
Odysseus: Protect Sasha!

Tenma's attacks can hit Odysseus, although he doesn't receive significant damage to his body. And probably in the next chapters, Tenma will fight with the Specter of Papillon.

Dark Wing gets a Drama CD, which will be released in the Champion RED of October.
M5UCvWU.jpg
Cast:
Shoichiro (Wyvern): Yūichirō Umehara (Goblin Slayer)
Sojiro (Gemini): Tomoaki Maeno (Georg in Saintia Sho or Veldora Tempest in Slime Isekai)
Cattleya (Athena): Nao Tōyama (Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi or High Elf Archer in Goblin Slayer)
Yoruhime (Pandora): Rie Kugimiya (Phantasos in The Lost Canvas or Momo in Jujutsu Kaisen)
Zhu (Harpy): Kaede Hondo
Hades: Megumi Han (Gon in HxH, and she is also the daughter of Saori's original seiyuu)
Narrator: Tomokazu Sugita (Ikki in Saint Seiya: Omega or Joseph Joestar in Jojo Bizarre)

Dark Wing will have an anime before Episode.G, that's a fact.:ROFLMAO:
Well. In saint seiya awakening, All the relevant characters are characters we’ve seen in normal saint seiya. The techniques and such have some differences, such as Divine Alderabaran being able to kick someone’s soul out of there body. The characters that appear in canon ss should be normal, as ssa has a story mode which closely follows the story of ss. From cassios vs seiya all the way to the hades arc, and the next dimension stuff will appear soon. I was just thinking, since in god cloth aiolias bio, it’s mentioned that Chronos is the one who revived him, on the request of Athena. I would presume the same for the other divine gold Saints, but A. There’s only 2 others rn. And B. I only have divine aiolia out of him,milo, and Alderabaran. Also, i remember a thing that congratulated the Saints of two universes, working together, where a ssa server is a universe. This was because in real life, the global, and South East Asian servers had been fused together. So I think there’s potential for a lot of interesting stuff.
This sounds quite interesting, and probably some characters from that game can get a page in the wiki (like Dragon Ball and the characters of Heroes).
Idk of this applies to other Capricorn’s, but El cid created a rift in space time with a slash of his forearm less arm
It is probably an exclusive ability of Cid and his version of Excalibur, although it seems quite limited, as it only works to create rifts in the Mukai (dream world), because he could not damage Ikelos when he was hiding in another dimension and has to wait for him to come out of the dimension to cut him.

In TLC it is also said that Degel the Aurora Execution has the temperature of absolute zero, a power that Camus does not have in the main universe.

Last edited:
Back