• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Ilias and Regulus.

After them, Krest, Itia, Sisyphus and Asmita.
Haven't read all the gaidens, so I'll refrain from commenting on characters that are introduced in those. I agree the Regulus and Illias should be at the top, Lion's Eye + Zodiac Clamation too stronk

I'd say Aspros post Defteros battle is at least on par with Sisyphus/Asmita

I'd say Aspros post Defteros battle is at least on par with Sisyphus/Asmita
Sisyphus, Asmita and Regulus (probably) have the 8th sense, because they followed the teachings of Ilias, the most powerful Gold Saint, that's why they stand out as the strongest. After them, I would say that Shion (Pope of the Sanctuary), Manigoldo (probably), El Cid (full power) and Degel (full power with miracles and absolute zero) are the strongest, and after those two I would say Aspros, Defteros, Dohko (with Athena' blood) and Kardia (with Athena' blood).

Last edited:
I’d recommend shiryu getting supernatural willpower btw. Cos after taking 14 scarlet needles, the only reason he was standing up was because of his will, so stated by Ecarlate

Instinctive reaction for Athena for stopping the divine arrow, talking, and holding said arrow while in a coma. That make sense?

Cosmolgoclaly speaking, it’s interesting that a distortion in time and space prevents souls from arriving to the river arcehon, well, except Taurus ox.

U think toei Marin could get a 3c to 2c key? Cos she did go toe to toe;with a god warrior, although she eventually lost
I think it's just P.I.S., this is similar to Shaina surviving an attack by Poseidon or Aiolia.
Instinctive reaction for Athena for stopping the divine arrow, talking, and holding said arrow while in a coma. That make sense?
The divine arrow stops because it recognizes her as Athena, as described only Athena can stop this arrow (probably because she is the original owner of the arrow). Although Athena got up when she was unconscious and talked to Gestalt, so I think this may qualify as Instinctive Reaction.
Cosmolgoclaly speaking, it’s interesting that a distortion in time and space prevents souls from arriving to the river arcehon, well, except Taurus ox.
In addition, the Underworld does not seem to be affected by the distortion of space and time, as the place is not being destroyed like the Sanctuary or the rest of the universe. This could confirm that the Underworld or World of the Dead of Hades is a completely different space and time from the universe.

I think it's just P.I.S., this is similar to Shaina surviving an attack by Poseidon or Aiolia
It’s a little stronger than that tho. She fights the god warrior, get hurt, but also hurts him, the whole fight is like, almost ten minutes. She of course loses in the end, but honestly, didn’t do much worse than say, toei seiya

I just want to Say Aquarius Tokisada was haxed asf. not strong but really good hax

Whats everyones opinion on the most haxed Gold Saints throughout the series?

Hm. In the classic, Dm,aphro,saga,and shaka were the most haxed, and the haxiest was shaka. In omega, toki or Fudo were most haxed. LC was prob asmita. prob Virgo shjima for nd. And that’s basically it. In terms of most haxxy tho, perhaps Shjima cos of his doors
I just want to Say Aquarius Tokisada was haxed asf. not strong but really good hax

Geminis typically have good hax

Regulus might not have been the MOST haxxed in LC but he had some very broken Hax

Aside from current Shura who has all the holy swords, when I think of most haxed it’s either Shaka or Asmita for sure

Yeah Gemini are very haxxed. Though again if we're not counting Regulus I'd say the Virgo Saints are usually the most haxxed
Gemini's hax is very simple and ineffective against some opponents, usually the second most impressive Gold Saint in hax are Aries and Cancer, and Virgo is always the most hax of the franchise.

Tokisada is one of the most haxed Saints and probably the best time manipulator in the franchise (especially his Pallasite version).

In Omega, I would also say that Ionia had a pretty decent hax, because Domination Language is a version of Cosmic Marionettion but on steroids. And Paradox and Integra also had a pretty decent hax, and even more impressive than other Gemini Saints in this aspect.

In other series of the franchise.

In TLC, the most hax are Virgo Asmita, Leo Ilias, Leo Regulus, Aries Shion (Pope), Aries Avenir, Cancer Sage, Cancer Manigoldo and Ara Hakurei (he was a candidate for Cancer Saint, but renounced this Cloth and decided to become the Ara Saint, who has a really hax movement against the Saints of this universe), after them I would say Gemini Aspros and Defteros.

In the original manga (or main universe) they are Virgo Shaka (the Saint that stands out as the most hax of the franchise), Cancer Deathmask, Aries Shion and Aries Mu, after them I would say Scorpius Milo, Libra Dohko (didn't show much, but seems to have mental powers comparable to the Aries Saint), Gemini Saga and Kanon.

In Next Dimension, the list doesn't change much from the original manga, and the most hax are Virgo Shijima, Cancer Deathtoll (although his hax is ineffective against Specters), Sagittarius Gestalt (because he has a sacred treasure that cannot be stopped by anything and can erase any enemy forever unless his name is Athena, the most powerful item of the Saints and one of the most powerful sacred treasures in the franchise), and after them I would say Gemini Cain/Abel.

Last edited:
Btw, if you want good images for the lc gold profiles, Saint seiya awakening came out with some very good images of the golds for the upcoming lost canvas Saints.

Saturn provided tokisada with those Abilities. As the god of time, it make sense that whatever any pallasite can do, he can as well, as it relates to time manip

Saturn provided tokisada with those Abilities. As the god of time, it make sense that whatever any pallasite can do, he can as well, as it relates to time manip
Only the power to transcend the concept of time and a greater power in time manipulation, but the creativity using his abilities is part of Tokisada. And yes, theoretically Saturn could do everything that Tokisada and the other Pallasites do with time manipulation, even his weapon (the true Eigo Rinbu) should have the powers of the four swords of the first level Pallasites.

Last edited:
It’s a little stronger than that tho. She fights the god warrior, get hurt, but also hurts him, the whole fight is like, almost ten minutes. She of course loses in the end, but honestly, didn’t do much worse than say, toei seiya
The weakest God Warrior, who only fought with strategy and never uses his best techniques against her, and Asgard is the most inconsistent Arc in the anime, even Shiryu is injured by a group of wolves, a group of wolves that died in an avalanche. And in the Santuary Arc, Marin is injured by a group of soldiers using spears and a soldier as Jaki. From my point of view it's just PIS, and one of the many inconsistencies of anime.

Last edited:
I can see how the reactor itself might be that strong, but I don’t see any reason why the guy scales to it on further examination

I can see how the reactor itself might be that strong, but I don’t see any reason why the guy scales to it on further examination
Yes, the reactor could cause that destruction if it explodes, but there's no reason why the guy scales to the reactor explosion, when the guy is just hitting the reactor like an idiot to cause a disaster and get the Sanctuary's attention.

I even mentioned it in an old comment.
After reading Shaina's page.

Why is this a feat of destructive power for the Saints?

This is not a feat of the Saint, because that destruction would not be produced by the power of that Saint's apprentice. The only thing that happens in that chapter is that the nuclear reactor was going to explode, because the apprentice was destroying the place, we can even see how the Saint is just hitting like an idiot the reactor.
oqt4lFg.jpg

iWxggUX.jpg
The unique feat of this chapter is that the Saint can withstand nuclear radiation with his cosmo and an apprentice of Saint can destroy some steel pipes and concrete with his fists.

Funny how most of the feats in Episode.G (original manga/first manga) are either a mistranslation or misinterpretation by fans.
That is why I began to search for new feats of destructive power for the Bronze and Silver Saints.

Last edited:
Back