• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Yggdrasil wants to terminate Sailor Moon's world before he goes after the Seiyaverse. However, Seiya has warned Sailor Moon of this upcoming threat and she confronts Yggdrasil head on.

Plus I now challenge DodoNova here to give me a reason to why Sailor Moon can win >:)

-Both Bloodlusted

-Both Low 2-C and Sailor Moon is in her strongest form.

-Speed Equalized

Win via Death, Incap or Sealing

FIGHT!!!!

Sailor Moon: 0

Yggdrasil: 1

Draw: 7

Sailor Cosmos
YggdrasilRENDER

I think i'll go for inconclusive. Both are way too difficult to kill for Death to be an option, Incap is prevented from regen, and both could probably prevent each other's sealing

I'll tell you my answer tomorrow, I'm a little tiring more, its two characters are quite complicated to compare,PS:In france, it is 00; 44

It looks very complicated .... Considering that I accept the Challenge, I vote Sailor Moon with HIGH HIGH HIGH difficulty: Sailor Cosmos Can use the power of All sailor senshi It could be won by BFR if it imprisons it in the hyperarea of Sailor Mercury or by a possible temporal control in the same way that dialga against giratina because it has a Total Control over the space time & Possess pluto crystal could manipulate time. She also has an awesome AP that allows her to destroy an abstract concept, a reality manipulation, She can attack the astral plane, Spiritual, Mental Probability & Can Alter the Destiny of Things but with the high goly Regen of yggdrasil, that does not seem enough It can also be won with the Sleax Hax, Scealing Hax and Absorb Hax but this will be very complicated given the ability of are opponent:

Yddrasil Can not go over the Mid Godly of Cosmos ,His immortality, His BFR can not walk on Sailor Moon because it can teleport it to the dehord of reality or in it, it also has resistance on the Exience erasure, Reality Manip, Soul Manip, Time Manip, Spatial Manip But he too can seal the opponent Sailor Moon Win with extreme difficulty or Equality

-BFR won't help since he simply can just open a portal and leave.

-Temporal Control won't be much use here either since Yggdrasil has the same ability.

-Both have high-end reality warping. Also she never killed one with High-Godly Regen before has she.

-Attacking the Astral Plane is simply Durability Negation and can be regenerated from.

-Yggdrasil can also rewrite Sailor Moon as a whole.

-Both have Absorption hax.

-Both can seal each other. Matter of fact Yggdrasil has an easier time doing so due to his regen and precog.

-Yggdrasil can just create a clone of her as well to fight alongside him.

Yes, Sailor Cosmos can not go over the high Godly of Yggdrasil, I do not think it can avoid being rewritten, but it could possibly destroy the concept of "rewriting" I do not know The creation of Clone is not really a problem, Sailor moon Both have sealing Same for BFR As well as Time Manip

The Only Means of Sailor Moon For winning is to Altererer the destiny of Yggdrasil Grace to the Crystal of Chaos, or to Sleep it Over 1000 years

Yggdrasil Him for won must be able to rewrite the existence of sailor moon otherwise it has no means to beat it too

Edit: I think they are part of the low 2-C most powerful, their ability is just awesome

@ Wow Dragon, assuming It's gender are we?! I mean Norn Is understandable but this avatar Is a strong indepedent robot plant Thing who don't need no gender to classify It's being.

I'd have to go with yggdrasil. I believe It's Regen, Ability to rewrite Sailor Moon's existance and I believe more effective sealing gives It more of a way to beat Sailor Moon. I believe SM has sealing as her only way to pull out a victory over yggdrasil, It can likely counter most of her abilities with either It's own or Regen.

MugenRyu said:
@ Wow Dragon, assuming It's gender are we?! I mean Norn Is understandable but this avatar Is a strong indepedent robot plant Thing who don't need no gender to classify It's being.I'd have to go with yggdrasil. I believe It's Regen, Ability to rewrite Sailor Moon's existance and I believe more effective sealing gives It more of a way to beat Sailor Moon. I believe SM has sealing as her only way to pull out a victory over yggdrasil, It can likely counter most of her abilities with either It's own or Regen.
In terms of sealing, Sailor moon also has precog but a less good regen therefore an advantage for yggdrasil more, the rewriting of being makes it complicated, can Sailor moon counter this by destroying this concept?(2 reason for yggdrasil)

Sailor moon can also sleep it or alter its destiny thanks to chaos and prevent it from waking up or shutting it in are dream thanks to the manipulation of dream (2 reason for sailor moon) Are destiny alteration walking on any person and continues the spell even after death

"Wow Dragon, assuming It's gender are we?!" Gender Fluid Yggdrasil?? Lm@o XD. Anyway imma have to come back to this. Currently at work so i'm on a time budget.

Okay so what we have is:

- Basic Attacks ( Magic, Light, Astral, Mental and Spirit) but Ygg has regen

- Both have resistences to Spatial, SpaceTime, Life&Death, Causality, and BFR.)

- Ygg can possibly Soul Attack her.

- SM can put it to sleep for 1000+ years.

- SM seals Ygg into the Claudron (reducing it to infinitesimally small) ...but it regens

- SM can possibly erase Ygg's memories and makes it forget what it's doing via Sailor Lethe Crystal and Desert River of Memories

-Ygg's Duplication, summoning more of itself to take on SM

- Sm's Automatic Barriers cancels Ygg's Attack Reflection

- Ygg has better range (can attack her from a different universe while she can't)

My biggest concern is SM being able to erase things passed the point of nothing via Sailor Chaos. Will this do anything to Ygg?

Anyway for the most part, they're about even with advantages going in both ways. Ygg can attack Usagi from another universe and she can't reach it, while SM just brushs off most of its hax. And they both have insane Regenerationn. I'm gonna have to say Inconclusive

High-Godly pretty much nopes Erasing beyond nothingness. You also forget that Yggdrasil could just rewrite Sailor Moon's existence. Not erase, but rewrite.

@Drago Does rewriting ones existence really work on acausal beings? The re-writting of something is still erasing what the person was at some point in time and implementing a version of their own. Whether Ygg rewrites SM to beocming its slave or making that she never became a Sailor Gaurdian to begin with, it's erasing something that used to exist. And since acausality denies that notion, I don't think it would effect Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon can rewrite a person's existence too. And she can create other senshi and share with them the lambda power mkaing them as powerful as her. And Senshi by virtue can exist without body or soul, so Ygg would have to attack the very concept of her existence to defeat, but she'll keep regening. So...

I have to go with inconclusive. Like, that High-God midgen, is above anything Sailor Moon can get rid of.

What might work, could be that Sailor Moon could seal him inside his own attack, like whta Queen Nehellenia did.

Or perhaps the reduction might work? Reduce Yggdrasil to a spec, would his Regenerationn automatically kick in? Chaos was made into a spec, never regenerated from that, stayed as that unti lhe was reincarnated as Sailor Chaos. But again, High-Godly is not something Sailor Moon has dealt with.

They'll be going at this forever.

@Cal Well it's pretty obvious when you say the random "Moon" out of nowhere with no reasoning when everyone else is voting either Ygg or Inconclusive.....Now a successful troll that could trick me is if you actually gave your usual BS Cal reasoning on how Sailor Moon should win. XD

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Stalemate for the reasons above, although the dennoukaku is the equivalent to star seeds in digimon, star seeds may be more primal/fundamental, thus have more leeway with its essence manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back