• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Sailor Moon got upgraded to 3-A I figured why not do this match up.

Both are at full power and the battle can be won via death, KO or incapacitation.

Otakuzoid said:
First before anything:
Exactly how fast is Seiya?

How does his atomic destruction work?
Seiya's Atomic Destruction basically lets him hit the atoms of an opponent, letting him bypass conventional durability.

EEEEYUP, Seiya wins. If SM was faster then I think she would have a chance but...QUINTILLIONS TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT...

Sorry Usagi-chan :(

Yea Seiya is at a minimum of 4 quintillions times ftl while carrying someone and was battle damaged. With his God cloth he is leagues and leagues faster.

Seiya besides being at full power Universe to Universe+ can counter any technique he sees once. So unless Moon can OS him, she dies in less than 2 minutes. Mid Dif for Seiya.

Add this to Seiya's victory this seems legit now thx to Moon being 3-A

1 more thing here, Seiya in his god cloth can erect cosmo energy shields aswell as having his god cloth AND his cloth enhanced physical durability to protect him too.

god cloths can self-regenerate aswell as block high level attaks. with the combination of the 8th sense cosmo (while burning it to the max) & the god cloth seiya can resist hax + physical attacks.

To do anything against Seiya, Sailor Moon needs to worry about Seiya's God Cloth + Cloth enhanced durability + Cosmo energy shields. She needs to get pass those to KO or to TKO or kill Seiya.

Dunamis&Ichor said:
1 more thing here, Seiya in his god cloth can erect cosmo energy shields aswell as having his god cloth AND his cloth enhanced physical durability to protect him too.
god cloths can self-regenerate aswell as block high level attaks. with the combination of the 8th sense cosmo (while burning it to the max) & the god cloth seiya can resist hax + physical attacks.

To do anything against Seiya, Sailor Moon needs to worry about Seiya's God Cloth + Cloth enhanced durability + Cosmo energy shields. She needs to get pass those to KO or to TKO or kill Seiya.
Dude, the outcome to this has already been added like...a long time ago...

I'm assuming this is Sailor Cosmos.

Ummmm....speedblitzing just wouldn't work. Sailor Moon has spacetime transcendence. also she can regenerate from nothingness.

Let me try and support Usagi here, and hopefully see if I can get others to agree with me.

So Seiya has nothing that can reduce Usagi "past" nothingness, which she can regenerate from. She has an absolute Sh*t-load of haxes. She can rip out his essence by pointing which causes complete collapse on all planes, her presence can cause blindness and insanity. She has Acausality, Conceptual Manipulation, can attack on the mental, astral, and spiritual planes. She can destroy entire spections of spacetime. She has Auto-Forcefields. She has minor toonforce. She can reset and remake the entire cosmos. I mean compare their profiles and it looks like she has the advantage in stats and haxes.

Maybe then I guess? If nothing else it should be noted on the profile win/loss record that so and so version was used, if that's the case.

Edit: Nevermind, it says "full power" fairly explicitly.

An arbitary nerf? Compared to a literal infinite gap? The first one kinda sounds more fair @Imperator

Hmm either the op wanted to create a stomp thread or didn't know about the 2-C versions.

Dekoshu said:
This is going to be obnoxious. I mean, seriously. Can anyone tell me if there's subatomic destruction or annihilation? I mean, who could beat the very strongest versions of Sailor Moon? Is Low 2-C supposed to be the strongest, then who from Seiya's reality can actually beat her outright? You think "Hey. I know who can beat her in such as way, that neither resurrection nor reincarnation can take place." If somebody is immune to atomic destruction, then maybe subatomic destruction would be needed. But Sailor Moon can't adapt to this level of destruction, right?
She can regenerate from literal nothingess and can erase beings existence entirely so the subatomi thing doesn't change much. Also, she would lost to most of the big names like Typhon or Chronos.

That's not a question for this thread, dude. I recommend just closing this one for now, removing it from both fighter's records rather than try to contrive some salvaged new situation in which this is fair for either side, and moving on. If that's a question you'd like to ask, do so in another thread, that's what we have Q and A threads for after all.

ThePerpetual said:
That's not a question for this thread, dude. I recommend just closing this one for now, removing it from both fighter's records rather than try to contrive some salvaged new situation in which this is fair for either side, and moving on. If that's a question you'd like to ask, do so in another thread, that's what we have Q and A threads for after all.
Yes. Sure. Why not? No sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back