• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon vs Inmortal Soul Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these banned? I dunno, but it sounds awesome.

Round 1.- Eternal Sailor Moon

Round 2.-Neo queen Serenity.

Speed equalized.

Zamasu Giygas
You cannot grasp the true form of Zamasu's attack!

SailorC294114 copy

Sailor Moon vs DBZ(S) is banned but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Not to mention Sailor stomps due to being significantly more haxxed and being more versatile.

Not to be that one guy, but theoretically if Zamasu is omnipresent (true meaning), wouldn't that mean he already took TOTAL control of the universe and is now spreading to other timelines as well? If Sailor Moon roasted the current timeline, Zamasu already exists in another. He only ever lost to Zen'o because he didn't fully take over (or at least that's what I think). What's stopping Zamasu from just erasing Sailor moon now or spamming her into oblivion?

I don't know much feats so please do post any Sailor moon feats

@Akreious

Because he was too preoccupied with himself to kill Goku even though he was fully capable of doing so and is almost mindless by this point.

Sailor Moon strongest attack in this form is apparently a move that can instantly recreate a destroyed universe while wiping out Chaos, an embodiment of nothingness, with ease. I'd say it can kill Zamasu with ease based on that description.

Destroying/recreating a single universe isn't really impressive? Zen'o had to nuke the entire Future Trunks Timeline to get rid of Zamasu completely, so... not really much to go on? I mean killing the embodiment of nothingness is nice and all, but I'm pretty sure an omnipresent Zamasu would take a lot more since he was already going into other timelines while NOT omnipresent. Sailor Moon nukes their present Universe, Zamasu exists in another timeline/universe already, oh no! Process repeats.

And the time frame you quoted was when he was still spreading, still not in total control. While he has no real combat feats, it is explicitly stated he is overriding the laws of the universe with his own. Makes you think, especially if he can spam durability ignoring blasts.

@Akreious

It takes more energy to create than to destroy something, so it's actually more impressive than destruction. In addition, that same attack easily wiped another Low 2-C Being who is the embodiment of nothingness itself, making her extremely hard to destroy.

Do note that Zen'O only wiped a single timeline to get rid of Zamasu. He hadn't finished merging with other timelines before he got wiped.

In addition, Sailor Moon's hax is generally just better, since she can mind hax him, reality warp him, destroy his soul, transmute him, among other things. Furthermore, she can actually use her brain in this state compared to Zamasu, which will allow her to strike first and thus win.

To you saying that Zen'o only needed to nuke one timeline to kill him, yeah. He hadn't reached full omnipresence and taken over the universe yet. Now he is. Pretty sure he can spread MUCH faster now that he got full control of the current universe. Now, your other points about her hax. How is any of that gonna work? Reality warp something that has no real form and is already in full control of the laws of reality already? Anyways, I better stop here, it's getting late. I bet there's MANY more better people to debate with, right? I abrely know Sailor Moon so I shouldn't fight too much

@Akreious

I mean, Zamasu is rated as Low 2-C. If Zen'O didn't have to nuke more than one timeline, he would be 2-C.

You're making assumptions about Zamasu's spreading speed.

Yes, you can reality warp something without a physical form. Realiy Warping is the bending of reality to one's whim, affecting everything, even concepts within it and its laws with sufficient power (which Sailor Moion has in spades).

It doesn't matter of Zamasu can control a universe's laws if he doesn't have the brain to use this power.

> destroyed universe

> embodiment of nothingness

Reppuzan, you do not actually read manga?

@DarkLK

I'm just reading off whatever is on her profile (which happens to be a total mess). I've never touched a single Sailor Moon volume personally. Plus I'm tired, only half-interested in this thread, and studying for two exams. Pardon if I've made errors.

Still, beating a Low 2-C being casually ought to be considered, no?

Sailor Cosmos should win. Zamasu merging with the universe actually became a huge liability for him. Sailor Cosmos can leave and destroy him from outside, Like she did with Queen Nehellenia and her mirror.

Also she was able to purge Chaos from the Galaxy Cauldron which acts like it's own plane of existance. I'm sure the same could applied to Zamasu, she's shown the range to reach the end of the universe long before the EOS.

And yeah. The Sailor Moon profile is kind of wacky. I've been hoping to help clean it up and clear some confusions and misgivings.

Just saying, Zamasu even before taking over the universe completely was already seeping into other timelines. Now that he's fully taken over the present universe, why would his advance halt? He'd pretty mulch start spreading faster no? Or at least have a head start from in the series. And even at that, I'm pretty sure Zamasu was BECOMING the universe, merging with it instead of simply controlling it. Pretty sure you can't simply "Boot that out". Although that's all I can sa because her page is a lot to be desired right now... :p

Sailor moon is too hax for zamasu with acausality, mid godly regen, reality warping, sealing etc. She literally killed the embodiment of nothingness, zamasu won't be any different

Celestial Pegasus said:
Sailor moon is too hax for zamasu with acausality, mid godly regen, reality warping, sealing etc. She literally killed the embodiment of nothingness, zamasu won't be any different
Chaos is the embodiment of all things evil actually. Not like it changes anything though.

@CanStoptheCrobat and DodoNova2

Your vote does not count unless you provide actual reasoning.

okay, Usagi is too hax and Access to all the powers of the senshi, immortality/regen, reality manipulation, mind attack ect...

Note that even zeno having nuke the timeline of trunks is only low 2C because the 12 universes of DBZ / S are reachable by moving and other reason that I have the lazy city :) and that zamasu could To reach the original timeline because the path of the 2 timeline was "Weakened" by the time travel (ex: black having reached the timeline goku) so in any case usagi has only nuke the universe where zamasu is before its Expention

If have suggested that zamasu could have stretched in other universes, then have also assumed that sailor moon can created several universes with several timeline not? Since we have no proof that he could have gotten in, zeno destroyed the entire trunks timeline because 1-maybe he does not care but all the gods were dead 2-to show to us that he is very strong (have already said to us that he had destroyed 6 universes because he was not pleased so that he did that at his head) 3- His mood (he even kill the daishinkan, his guards ...

zenos profile reads that his erasure of 12 universes merely didnt affect all physical universes but also universe sized afterlifes the kaioshin realm and other pocket dimensions as well so zamasu was spreading there as well since he was becoming the universe sized afterlifes and kaioshin realm and spreading into other timelines as well becoming the laws of justice and space time sailor moon defeated chaos who was warping to far reaches of space and time and sailor cosmos is stronger then eternal sailor moon well AT LEAST its a draw

Yeah but sailor moon For the moment has an advantage with all its ability to destroy / creation (which often attacks on the spiritual plane, astral, with the power of other sailor that is to say much which gives it much too much hax abuse like 'Reality 'Warping, Intangibility, Existance erasure and regenaration Has an impressive degree (can regenerate from nothing) It is limited to a stomp hax of sailor moon

ps: 1 universe sailor moon = / = 1 universe of db

it depends on wether they are at their max potential or not if zamasu is only limited to one timeline then usagi stomps hard but if he is at max potential then he has already spread to all timelines and spreading into others even faster now overriding its law and orders and possibly affecting even the afterlives heaven hell the kaioshin realm and all pocket dimensions (probably the reason zeno erased even that also) also i didnt read in her profile that sailor moon could affect afterlife as well destroying zamasu is a 2c feat go check zenos profile also zamasu is both intangible and non coopereal as compared to sailor moon who is only intangible he is also mindless so mind attacks wont work on him as stated by gowasu to be becoming whole universe so obiously he was affecting the afterlifes as well so sailor moon tier is low 2c which as defined by this wiki are characters who can create or destroy 4 dimensional space time of the universe or in simple words only 1 timeline while zamasu could affect multiple timelines inthat case he should be 2c

Yeah for now let's see if zamasu is going to be upgraded or not because at the moment it is low 2c so it only affects a timeline if it was 2C there might be a fair VS but if have continued the VS sailor moon So wont wait for more info in the following dbs scan

Moon: 7 Zamasu: 2 For now, let's say the victory has moon and if in the scan there is something interesting putting zamasu in 2C delete the victory Okay?

i made this one since i belive that zamasu should be upgraded

but i dont know wether they are upgrading him or not but if this is true

zamasu is 2c already right?low 2c is for characters who can destroy 1 timeline only and sailor moon hasnt shown any multi universal feat if you think destroying chaos while simultaneously recreating a universe is impressive than its still low 2c because the difference between highest and lowest bounds of a single timeline but zamas has shown the abaility to spread to more than 1 timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back