• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Tier 1 Upgrade (Reformatted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd need evidence that the dimensions are being treated as higher infinities, i.e. that 4-D beings are infinitely greater than 3-D beings in power. An additional spatial axis is not, unto itself, evidence of a higher tier.

You'd need evidence that the dimensions are being treated as higher infinities, i.e. that 4-D beings are infinitely greater than 3-D beings in power. An additional spatial axis is not, unto itself, evidence of a higher tier.
Yes it is. R^5 is considered a higher infinity than R^4 on this wiki. That is current standards. You are moving the goal posts.

Yes it is. R^5 is considered a higher infinity than R^4 on this wiki. That is current standards. You are moving the goal posts.
No, I'm not, and no, it isn't.

The verse has to be shown to treat it as a higher infinity. It isn't the default assumption.

No, I'm not, and no, it isn't.

The verse has to be shown to treat it as a higher infinity. It isn't the default assumption.
Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

A 5D space is qualitatively greater size than the standard 4D space due to the extra coordinate space. This our standards.

Mathematically speaking, a super dimensional anything cannot fit inside 3D space, so there must be at least 4D space on some level within the verse to accommodate.
This is not the case, and is actually contradicted by mathematics. Compactification theory suggests higher-dimensional structures can be placed inside smaller ones, and it’s a theory that’s utilized on site, Fate’s 6D Avalon being sealed in the Earth is proof of that.

Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.
"Higher levels of infinity"
"Qualitatively greater sizes."

A spatial axis is not that by default. It must be shown to be the case in the verse.

Are higher-dimensional beings infinitely stronger than lower-dimensional equivalents?
Unintuitive as that may be: Not necessarily, as a number of characteristics through which we quantify the strength or power of a character can remain unchanged when transitioning between higher and lower dimensions.

This is not the case, and is actually contradicted by mathematics. Compactification theory suggests higher-dimensional structures can be placed inside smaller ones, and it’s a theory that’s utilized on site, Fate’s 6D Avalon being sealed in the Earth is proof of that.
So prove that Sailor Moon’s higher dimension is compacted and that Sailor Mercury shrunk everyone to subatomic sizes to fit them inside the compacted dimension.

while also ignoring the evidence I have shown of the corridor being bigger than both the infinite time and space of the multiple universes.

So prove that Sailor Moon’s higher dimension is compacted and that Sailor Mercury shrunk everyone to subatomic sizes to fit them inside the compacted dimension.

while also ignoring the evidence I have shown of the corridor being bigger than both the infinite time and space of the multiple universes.
I’m don’t have prove anything, I made I claim that I already proved, and utilized on the site. You made the assertion that a higher-dimensional space cannot be within a one, which inexorably implies a 4D space, with one dimension of time.

In that vein, I didn’t ignore the evidence, because your argument is contingent on this point.

It also doesn't matter because you have to prove qualitative superiority for an additional dimension to be used for tiering.

"Higher levels of infinity"
"Qualitatively greater sizes."

A spatial axis is not that by default. It must be shown to be the case in the verse.
It literally is. Spatial axises are the Real line number system. Hence the R in R^n. An additional spatial axis ontop of R^5 would be R^5.

Are higher-dimensional beings infinitely stronger than lower-dimensional equivalents?
Unintuitive as that may be: Not necessarily, as a number of characteristics through which we quantify the strength or power of a character can remain unchanged when transitioning between higher and lower dimensions.
This is irrelevant because I am talking about higher dimensional spaces not beings.

I’m don’t have prove anything, I made I claim that I already proved, and utilized on the site. You made the assertion that a higher-dimensional space cannot be within a one, which inexorably implies a 4D space, with one dimension of time.
Lmao. Yeah, a hgher dimension space can only exist in a lower dimensional one if it is compacted. You would need to prove the higher dimensions in sailor moon are compacted for your point to stand.

un compacted higher dimensions cannot exist in lower ones.

We really gotta stop "dictionary scaling" on this site.

It doesn't matter what word they're called. Hyperdimensions, superdimensions, maximum over-dimensions etc. Nothing in the context of the above evidence suggests they're infinitely large in any capacity, which is what is needed for upgrades to Tier 1.

We really gotta stop "dictionary scaling" on this site.

It doesn't matter what word they're called. Hyperdimensions, superdimensions, maximum over-dimensions etc. Nothing in the context of the above evidence suggests they're infinitely large in any capacity, which is what is needed for upgrades to Tier 1.
Again! R^5 is considered a larger infinity than R^4 on this wiki.

Again! R^5 is considered a larger infinity than R^4 on this wiki.
No it isn't. Not without explicit evidence of qualitative superiority.

Okay, we have four staff disagrees and OPs shtick of "repeating themselves constantly and not listening to anything anyone else says" has gotten old. Locking this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back