• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Contrary to my profile picture, this is not a spite match. Mercury is the waifu and Jinbe is one of my favorite One Piece characters.

Jinbe vs Ami

Both 7-A

Speed Equal

Mercury: 0

Jinbe : 0

Incon: 0

Jinbe has better AP and Dura by a pretty huge degree (Pretty sure one shot worthy) is more skilled, and has better control over water then this version of Mercury.

However, Mercury has her info analysis, transmutation and her BFR

So from what I can tell, it's who strikes first.

Hm, Mercury will immediatly see how strong is her opponent with info analysis, concidering that Jinbei could probably beat her to death, she will probably spam things like Aqua Mist to limits jinbei's view Teleportation (yes, she can spam teleportation) and probably BFR him in her "Super Dimensional Sphere"

I don't remeber if Jinbei have Kenbunshoku Haki, if yes, RIP surprise attacks, Jinbei will probably predict mercury's move and One Shot, if he doesn't have it, Mercury have more chance imo.

He can throw water as effectively as bullets (anime bullets equal to his tier, not IRL bullets, obviously).

Mercury flies and range spams I guess? Especially from 4KM away Jinbe's projectiles will be relatively easy to dodge especially in a speed equal match

From there, Mercury just BFRs thanks to analysis.

Mercury need to be near of him to BFR in the Super Dimension (at least a few of meters as she transported all the cast in it), and if jinbei have his precog she could probably try to one shsot quickly and at this distance, it's probably possible

it's Basically if Mercury can BFR him before getting One Shotted

I never got the impression she needed to be closer to be honest, just that she happened to be that close when using it.

Bump?

Is this Inconclusive at best

Seems like it's either Mercury BFRing Jimbei or Jimbei one shotting her???

"Guess Goku destroys this entire wiki." Alright, but note that I just said ONE character, and not a whole bunch of them. But you all know very well that Ami is at a more higher level than Jinbe in terms of almost anything. He has more stamina than her, yes. He can try to attempt a stratgey to try and take her down, too. But in terms of stats, I'm afraid Ami has the win.

Unless we're using her first form, then most likely, Jinbe can probably take her down.

Dude, we ARE using the first key. Look at the OP. Otherwise this'd have been closed long ago.

Regardless, I'm inclined to say Mercury's info analysis, flight and projectiles give her a solid win, especially due to their Transmutation properties.

Uh... I'm looking at her profile and Mercury's range isn't only standard melee range but she doesn't have Transmutation listed on the P&A section.

Can somebody explain why?

Being being dumb and assuming she had the same abilities as Sailor Moon, which she does but it's not on her file

Ignore me!

Huh. Well, guess I'll wait for someone to provide the scans or to make a CRT to get it accepted before casting a vote.

Jinbe has the power lead, but if Mercury brings him to a higher dimension he'll be useless and stranded.

Speed is equal so it will be a who hits who first. But Mercury has Battle Analysis and information sensing, and can sense jinbe's power levels and even when he's about to attack.

I want to lean to mercury but Icon might be the answer to this battle.

Back