• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With how incap works, mindhax wouldn't really work because his mind is in another universe and trying to take control of his body wouldn't really work cause he has full control over the thing

Plus Vanir can always just disintegrate the body if he ever feels like it's necessary until he manages to put his mask on her if necessary.

Sacred Eclipse can just revive from that and she can absorp him if he gets close. Also, he isn't touching Sacred Eclipse to begin with since she has Lux's dodging skills.

You can't really revive from being possessed and I don't think absorbing will work when he's making a body.

I was refering to him desintegrating her body, she can revive from that. Also, he isn't putting his mask on her thanks to Lux's dodging skills.

Just for the record Lux is capable of dodging 17 attacks at the same time, with each of them coming from a different direction and constantly following his movement, without even seeing the attacks that were much faster than he could move and were performed by someone 10 times stronger than him. Lux blocked attacks from Yoruka while using Instant Strike which are atatcks that the person cannot even perceive, so Lux blocked attacks from someone he cannot perceive. Lux also dodged attacks from someone in complete darkness, that person was completely capable of seeing him but Lux was unable to see him due to the darkness, and Lux still won. Lux won over 100 matches by only dodging, meaning he has dodged every attack from his opponents. Lux can dodge attacks in the first 5 seconds of Reload on Fire that makes them 10x slower than his opponent, so he can dodge atatcks 10 times faster than him.

I said disintegrate his own body to dodge stuff, him disintegrating her would require a Vanir-style Death Ray

She mindhaxed a tree, I don't even know how. She just did, they never explained much about the event since it was only there to hype Sacred Eclipse's power.

I feel like that'd be reality warping of some kind because i dont know how that works

Back