• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber Alter vs Naruto Uzumaki (Kurama Mode)

He doesn't need to spam infinitely because one or two Rasenshuriken will get the job done. I think people are forgetting that the Rasenshuriken is also a large AOE attack.
yeah but he doesn't start with that is the issue and the fight will not take that long

Neji died protecting him because he runs out of chakra after that he’s transrom into this mode and start with double rasenshuriken
it happened during a specific circumstances and not just a 1 one 1 battle so i fail to see how that matters really unless you give me naruto doing the same thing in a 1 one 1 battle

What is Saber wincon? Cuz even if she NP spam Naruto can just instantly turn into Avatar mode or partially Avatar mode

Huh this Naruto start with Kurama mode right? Then he can instantly turn into avatar, and beside he even can turn partially into his avatar tails or head
you need to give examples of naruto using avatar against someone as a 1st move in 1 on 1 battle

What is Saber wincon?
If Kurama Avatar and the Biju Bombs High 6-C are restricted along with Excalibur Morgan then the win con of Saber is spam Mana Burst that can do what I showed to someone with at least the same durability that her. If nothing is restricted then I guess spamming Excalibur Morgan until Naruto run out of gas.

you need to give examples of naruto using avatar against someone as a 1st move in 1 on 1 battle
Bruh Naruto is not that dumb if he’s know that Saber charging her energy Kurama or Naruto himself will def transform into Avatar. Are you really expecting him to just stood there??

Bruh Naruto is not that dumb if he’s know that Saber charging her energy Kurama or Naruto himself will def transform into Avatar. Are you really expecting him to just stood there??
you're acting like saber would take 3 minutes just sitting there charging, when it's not
it would only take a couple of seconds

my man it takes 1 sec if naruto doesn't go avatar at the start of the fight he gets one shotted
Lmao this is really forced, and there are evidence of Naruto starting with Avatar just like when first got this mode. Just because it’s not 1 v 1 doesn’t make it less valid.

Anyway just gonna list Naruto wincon: Kurama Avatar, Dura neg via Frog strike( he can let one of his clone transform into normal sage mode), Bijuudama, Rasenshuriken.

If i’m missed something just added to the list.

It's either

Complain that Saber One-Shots Naruto with Excalibur Morgan blasts

Complain that Saber can't damage Naruto with Kurama Avatar

Or restrict Excalibur Morgan and Kurama Avatar

It's either

Complain that Saber One-Shots Naruto with Excalibur Morgan blasts

Complain that Saber can't damage Naruto with Kurama Avatar

Or restrict Excalibur Morgan and Kurama Avatar
I would prefer restrict Excalibur Morgan and Kurama Avatar, but honestly in that situation I see hard that Naruto can survive the spam of Mana Burst.

Allowing the two after considering the time limit (that could be 5, 8, or whatever minutes) that Naruto can maintain Kurama Avatar then maybe would be a more fair fight in which the win con of Salter would be spam NP to don't let Naruto get near and wait until he run out of gas, a battle of endurance in her case.

To give my own opinion, I'm assuming that Naruto started the war here with shadow clones to analyze Saber. This is how Naruto started the Kakuzu fight. At this point, Naruto himself stands back and waits for the clones to gather information about Saber, so he learns Naruto Saber's other abilities except AoE, Mana Spam or excalibur morgan. After this point, what Naruto will do is to defeat Saber with long-range rasenshuriken attacks while keeping the distance. That's why I think Naruto will win this war.

To give my own opinion, I'm assuming that Naruto started the war here with shadow clones to analyze Saber. This is how Naruto started the Kakuzu fight. At this point, Naruto himself stands back and waits for the clones to gather information about Saber, so he learns Naruto Saber's other abilities except AoE, Mana Spam or excalibur morgan. After this point, what Naruto will do is to defeat Saber with long-range rasenshuriken attacks while keeping the distance. That's why I think Naruto will win this war.
A long battle is bad to Naruto because she have virtually infinite mana to spam eternally her NP.

Back