• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber Alter vs Naruto Uzumaki (Kurama Mode)

Shouldn't Kurama's avatar durability be comparable to its AP which is 1.2 TT?
you mean Ap/dura kurama passed from scaling the bijuudama attack if i wanted i could just bring kurama feats to fend off juubidama attacks from juubi from 1st which even juubidama >> bijuudama but unfortunately there is no juubidama attack calc from juubi 1st

If Naruto durability is 6-B then Salter can't do anything, she don't have durability negation attacks. Though I would like to see the actual calculation about his durability.

This is just Kurama mode, he doesnt have the 6-B here. Because thats on Kurama Avatar. Why the heck are you guys using feats not on this key?

This is just Kurama mode, he doesnt have the 6-B here. Because thats on Kurama Avatar. Why the heck are you guys using feats not on this key?
Because Saber is allowed her Low 6-B Excalibur

Then it should be fair that Naruto is allowed the use of Kurama Avatar

the match would end alot faster anyways so kurama avatar isn't something that important
im gonna vote for salter due to infinite mana/NP spam

The spam he's talking about is the Mana Burst, that make her attack look like Excalibur Morgan.
So it's Low 6-B as well? If so, then it should also be restricted for the same reason as Excalibur Morgan and the Kurama Avatar.

The only difference is that he can't manifest the giant Kurama Avatar or create the large Bijū bombs.
I mean, he don't have attacks of tier above like the Biju Bombs, so I was asking if there are others attacks/techniques that get restricted because of that, in the case of Salter the only thing restricted is her NP, her Mana Burst isn't sealed.

So it's Low 6-B as well? If so, then it should also be restricted for the same reason as Excalibur Morgan and the Kurama Avatar.
It's not Low 6-B, but visually is similar, currently she don't have a tier with Mana Burst alone, it's just something like 6-C, higher with Mana Burst.

It's not Low 6-B, but visually is similar, currently she don't have a tier with Mana Burst alone, it's just something like 6-C, higher with Mana Burst.
So we don’t know if Naruto can tank it or not?? And beside Naruto stil can create clones, and also used mini bijudama and rasen shuriken

Well, Naruto can also amp his speed significantly with Shuunshin, and he can avoid a lot of damage thanks to clone spam.
He can also enhance his AP with techniques like Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, mini Bijū bombs, etc.
Finally, he can also create giant chakra limbs, which have greater range, AP, and durability than his base physicals.

So we don’t know if Naruto can tank it or not?? And beside Naruto stil can create clones, and also used mini bijudama and rasen shuriken
Would depend of the durability of Naruto and the AP of the mini bijudama and raisen shuriken, the counter to clones is that Mana Burst is a big aoe attack.

Salter upscale from the base 26.6 GT that currently almost all servants have, and her Mana Burst is another big amp from that.
Naruto upscales from 26.11 GT, and can enhance his AP, dura, and speed with certain techniques as I mentioned above.

Naruto upscales from 26.11 GT, and can enhance his AP, dura, and speed with certain techniques as I mentioned above.
the problem here is that he doesn't just spam these infinitly and his amps aren't as impressive he would likely go for shadow clones and gets destroyed by the AoE spam

No, it's not need, its durability is 6-b, its ap value is not 6-b, and neither of them start the war with the excalibur morgan or the kurama avatar. Naruto's use of the kurama avatar in this key is limited to 5 minutes, and there's also the possibility that Saber can one-shot with Excalibur Morgan before transforming into Naruto's kurama avatar.
Naruto 5 minutes time limit weakness is just applied to his first syncho with Kurama bc he’s not used to it, After that he’s pretty much used that mode till his chakra runs out

the problem here is that he doesn't just spam these infinitly and his amps aren't as impressive he would likely go for shadow clones and gets destroyed by the AoE spam
He doesn't need to spam infinitely because one or two Rasenshuriken will get the job done. I think people are forgetting that the Rasenshuriken is also a large AOE attack.

The op is not handicapping anyone that's just his weakness in this key
Once again, people should read the profiles.

In it's intial usage, his Bijū Mode supposedly lasts for only 8 minutes (Not the case anymore as this timeframe was extended throughout the war)

Back