• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And apparently Zarathos thinks living is sin, so it works on anyone?

But what does it actually do. What is its best feat, because right now her magic resist is still nulling it pretty hard.

Considering how insignificant something is and can be considered a sin, it probably would even ignoring that.

It causes every bit of pain ever inflicted to be felt, saying Saber csn shrug that off is insane, i dont think anyone in fate has that high a pain tolerance.

Plus there's hellfire that burns the soul.

Feats though? Ya got me, i wouldnt know where to start looking over a 60 years history, someone more versed is gonna need to abswer that.

Basically, Saber is going to be feeling the pain of thousands of people getting impaled by her sword.

That's what it does.

Sometimes is just put the victim in a mental state where he feels the suffering for all his/her life.

Sometimes it burns your soul as well with your body until both becomes ashes.

And in some cases it has a hyptonic effect.

I don't know if this is correlated to the amount of people you have killed, because any single sh** can be considered by GR a sin.

Done.

Danm it, I knew that GR was a anti-hero who deal with the crime in that way, but I didn't knew that he was soooooooooooo DICK.

I'm inconclusive, unless he can get past a barrage of excaliblasts eventually.

Unless his hellfure chains would work, thatd tip me in his favor.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I'm inconclusive, unless he can get past a barrage of excaliblasts eventually.

Unless his hellfure chains would work, thatd tip me in his favor.
Type 8 immortality, he will.

Coming back just to get smacked in the face by another blast doesn't qualify as "getting past". Especially seeing as she could just keep making more distance.

Ghost Rider can just...Dodge. You know, since he probably knows what it is the first time he gets hit by it.

It has a massive AoE, he can't dodge.

Hellfire chains are magical, and her magic resist negs. She'd shrug them off with a blow. Or just hit the chains with excaliblasts too

It has a massive AOE, so? He could just outride the explosions, not like they're instant.

Once again, magic resist isn't immunity, would it null them? Maybe but neither of us can say for sure untill someone more versed on gr comes in here.

Then go Hand to Hand, which he's extremely proficient in.

Also, doesn't it's AoE come AFTER It hits something?

No, AoE comes from the sword, and he can't dodge it because he can't get out of the way of the blast in time, as it is so big that it will have hit him even if he tries moving to the left or right out of the way.

It's magic. She has great magic resist + her own magical prana aura, enough to shrug off extremely powerful magic from the age of the gods. She also has instinct to know just what to do. The chains probably won't ever touch her, and if they do she just flexes and breaks them.

How will he get in hand to hand if he literally can't get close to her without being vapourised by excaliblasts?

Speed is Equalized, and he can literally make a bike on the Fly.

Then go Hand to Hand, also, they're amplified by magic, but they are still chains, Mountain level chains.

Because he can dodge.

That depends, is he at a distance? Then he's easily dodging because speed equal.

Is he up close? Well, unless Saber wants to rank Excalibur to the face.

Also mountain chains regardless and magic resists means nothing it helps but only things in its oaygrade, GR's stuff could be far above that, age of gods or not, wgen marvel has multiversal magic beings running around that means little. Of course I dont actually know how his magic is, if someone like Spidey can resist then yeah Saber is nulling it easily but higher demons and doc strange tier characters? Hell no, problem is 60+ years to look through. Anyone here we can call to get a second opinion?.

@Gargoyle Speed being equalised make this worse for him. The excaliblast is lke a massive wall approaching him, and even if he dodges to the left or the right, it's such a huge wall that it is still goign to hit him, because it is moving at him just as fast as he can move left or right. And if he tries backpedelling to get away, well done, he's now farther away than when he started.

@Jman, she's perfectly capable of using her weapon up close. Better than him probably, thanks to her experience and instincts. Plus she is entirely capable of using Excaliblasts are part of her attacks, like she does with Vortigen. And if his magic affects any being higher than 7-A, then its considered an outlier here.

Her aura would passively push the chains away, or just destroy them outright. She's stronger than Berserker after all.

The only way Ghost Rider can win this is by regenerating repeatedly and one day getting close enough to do a penance stare. Otherwise, she trumps him

Distance matters, it's not that huge they cost the same amount if distance but it goes in a straight line, he doesnt, couple that with the fact the dustance it needs to cross to get to him us likeky gonna be larger than the dustance he needs to cross to dodge. The explosion is bug but the actual beam? Nowhere near that big last I checked. Plus he has range himself and can attack while moving.

Okay, to say he is completely incapable of dodging it no matter how many times he tries it is honestly ridiculous.

How big is it exactly, because within literally every single piece of Fate material, the last is just as wide as Alter herself, especially checking it's size when she was fighting Rider.

It is not a wall, it is a beam that he can eventually dodge after a try or two.

There is no explosion. There is just the massive beam.

Hell, she can counter every one of his attacks just by spamming excaliblasts at them and destroying them in the process, and thanks to being incarnated by the Holy Grail, she is not running out of stamina.

@Gargoyle

The blast radius is wide enough to wipe out a marching military cohort, obliterate a castle fortress, engulf a bridge, and split massive clouds on separate occasions. There's a reason why she doesn't use it in densely populated areas.

Once again, if he dodges, she'll just fire it again or grab him with shadows and try it again.

Alternatively, restrain him and teleport behind him to stab him.

The normal excalibur's beam alone was large enough to completely destroy Caster's monster, which is the size of a scryscraper, and being corrupted does nothing to the actual beam other than making it black and stronger.

Edit: Oh thank god, Rep is here. I can rest.

And >not digging through the ground after a supposed death to fool her and attack from below with a plethora of chains.

I actually think he did that once against Hulk, ww maybe?

Surprise attacks won't work thanks to Instinct.

Also, despite Gar saying destroying his soul isn't combat applicable, I'm pretty sure if she vapourises him she can chow down on the disembodied soul floating around.

Monarch Laciel said:
Surprise attacks won't work thanks to Instinct.

Also, despite Gar saying destroying his soul isn't combat applicable, I'm pretty sure if she vapourises him she can chow down on the disembodied soul floating around.
Which is mulled pretty hard after the Blackening

Monarch Laciel said:
The normal excalibur's beam alone was large enough to completely destroy Caster's monster, which is the size of a scryscraper, and being corrupted does nothing to the actual beam other than making it black and stronger.

Edit: Oh thank god, Rep is here. I can rest.
Once it hit the monster

She can warp through shadows. This is Alter Saber. And it is.

Because it was a massive cave? Because all its power was offset by being blocked by Lord Chaldeas?Because it was a really strong cave? Because plot/lazy animators? The absense of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

As for the explosion, well Gar, I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong. The AoE is part of the initial blast, not an explosion afterwards. There might be an explosion, idk. But the aoe comes from the blast.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, the explosion is definitly big but the beam isn't, unkess ya wanna argue it's a spread.
It's not, literally everything from the VNs to it's showings in the anime adaptations show it being smaller then the blast itself.

It is a spread

Her Instinct isn't nulled, it's dulled. It's still B rank, which is really good.

And are we forgetting that servants can sense other spiritual beings?

He isn't sneaking up on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back