• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows, im interested in the fure, it seems to have durability negation and soul destruction, if it can be coupled with chains and shotguns that's kinda lethal.

If them getting bored and leaving the fight is an outcome, I'm still saying inconclusive cause I dont know which one would leave first

Monarch Laciel said:
If them getting bored and leaving the fight is an outcome, I'm still saying inconclusive cause I dont know which one would leave first
Let's see....

The person getting atomized over and over again vs the person Excaliblasting over and over again.

I prefer shooting over dieing

She didn't personally, but in the F/GO games plenty of characters with magic resist can resist Dante's hellfire, and its the same MR skill

That'd probably just piss off GR off. Especially since in this situation if Saber really is nonstop firing he can't exactly BFR himself.

Yah, was thinking that myself

"How is he going to leave if he just gets atomised the moment he's revived...?"

Hmmmm
Hmmmmm

>Implying he won't use that moment to attempt an attack because he just got vaped a million times.

I'd want to do unholy things to her if I was him.

@J-Man you mean strange tales? Nah, it burns away Roa's soul, but it isn't an insta-kill the moment the flames touch him or somehting. He actually resists it a bit simply by his nature of being a Magus giving him some resistance.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yah, was thinking that myself

"How is he going to leave if he just gets atomised the moment he's revived...?"
Because Saber let's him leave when he realizes that it's fruitless and he sees him leave.

>spirit of vengeance >leaving against someone who just nuked him a million times and also us ripe with sin

I don't know man.

>isn't insta kill Pretty sure GR's are and burning away isn't sudden destruction.

Yeah.. I don't see him leaving

It isn't instant because being a mage and having magic circuits automatically gives people resistace to magical effects. Roa still dies because that resistance is not enough. And that resistances is just the general magic rejection, not the Anti-Magic skill Saber has, which is a lot better.

Doesnt that say how weak of Dantes' is opposed to their magic resist?

His and GR's can be of a seperate scale, especially if a magus can resist it.

@Laciel - And how many times do think that GR will just going to stand there and not go for a Hell-Nova?

Resistance, a power inherent of anyone with Magic Circuits, the capacity to resist spells.... By circulating magical energy inside his Circuits, one can reject outside magical energy that tries to invade his/her self... A very efficient form of defense, it makes it difficult to affect even lesser magi. Also, those who are not Magi but still possess Magic Circuits may unconsciously protect themselves like this. Because of it, most magi use spells capable of physical interference rather than just spiritual ones.

This is what Roa uses to stop himself being instantly killed.

Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

This is what Saber has

"a magus". That downplay, we are talking about Michael Roa here. And no, Roa resisting doesn't say Dante's is weak, it shows that Roa's is strong...

>remake

Nah, how will people joining the new thread know of the arguments already made.

We'll have to reiterate them somehow.

Also i still wanna make wild ride jokes and that can't happen if we make a new one ovo

Okay.

But what about instead of Saber, we go with some Rider

Who is going to ride the other first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back