• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short.

Alter stomps....

No really, he's weak to divine/mystical weapons, and Excalibur Morgan fits well into both of those categories, his regen won't help considering it only works against said weapons and even if it does Morgan will still atomize.

Her Magic Resistance lolnopes anything he can do aside from chains which she's fought before, and Penance stare which may or may not even work.

But....His Type 8 immortality is impossible to bypass and may or may not resurrect him in time.

Inconclusive

It will still get slower to the point that he's defenseless against a spammable Excaliblast

Inconclusive.

Neither can put the other down, and while Alter might be affected by PS, it won't be enough to actually mind screw her if all it does is reflect the pain she's caused.

So, Monarch, just for the sake of asking.

1. I'm assuming taking away Type 8 immortality screws GR completely?

2. Is Saber Alter the strongest version of Artiria? Or is that Rin Saber?

Inconclusive Arturia can't get past that immortality and GR can't do much to her.

@Gargoyle Saber Alter and normal Arturia have advantages and disadvantages. I wouldn't call either one of them superior to the other imo.

Monarch Laciel said:
She can still easily fight on par with other incarnations of Saber, and her NP is island level, so...
6B is country level, and takes a long time to charge, unlike Excaliblast.

It's subjective really.

I've read the previous comments which is why I voted inconclusive. I'm well aware of everything you just said. @Monarch what of Alter Lancer Arturia?

Now while I'm leaning towards Alter here, why won't penance stare work?

She most definitly isn't sin free and magic resist or not, doesnt mean she's immune, penance Stare has worked on some pretty strong beings before.

Gar, could you please stop with the stomp. GR is not really getting one-shot and is he's not like going to tank the Excaliblast.

I'm sorry, without Type 8 immortality which makes this inconclusive, it is a textbook stomp, and GR can't do shit to her.

Also yeah, Excaliblast one shots him.

It's because she hasn't committed any sins according to Monarch.

Though, she attempted to kill Rider and Shirou so yeah.

Actually, the only people she's killed are Caster, who is an evil Doer by every mean and that won't count

In the above example, GR used the PS on a guy who's basically a "Ghoul".

It doesn't matter the cause, the good or whatever. If you kill someone, you kill someone.

She killed people when she was alive, she killed plenty.

And considering the scans above have things way less brutal than killing, evil or not, as being a sin. She should definitly be susceptible. I mean an entire race simply doing what they need to do to survive isnt immune or slapping your wife (while bad) is still below killing.

Okay, if Penance state works better because of that, I'm switching my vote. But I'll wait.

All the World's Evils are Angra Mainyu's sins, not hers

All penance stare would do is make her feel the pain she's inflicted on others. Seeing as that mostly just consists of war wounds, which she has felt hundreds of herself over her life time, combine that with magic resist and its not going to put her down. Would be painful as hell sure, but she's quite capable of fighting evil while wracked with pain.

It should definitly work, I'm not siding with him though, Excalibur can likely be used before he can use his stare unless I'm missing something.

Oh yeah! She's killed hundreds of people in war, and killed her "Daughter" Mordred.

She also attempted to kill Rider and Shirou.

Angra Mainyu has her corrupted, it not being her sins is irrelevant.

>Magic Resist

Penance stare is rather high end, are you sure her resist will do anything at all?

>war wounds

I mean, she kinda straight up killed Mordred and that's ignoring the possible other thousands.

How high end exactly?

She's probably killed a hell of a lot of people. But if all penance stare does is make her feel the pain she's inflicted on others, it won't be enough to put her down. Unless we get into some kind of looping chain where because her actions indirectly caused something that caused something that caused something that caused something to cause some kid to die in an accident.

Actually, switch my vote to Ghost Rider, she's never putting him down due to Type 8 immortality, and eventually he grabs her and does a penance stare killing her.

Laciel+

He burned a crazy homeless person getting revenge for what the others did to him: 1, 2.

Regardless if she was corrupted by Angra or not. Even the most low amount of sin is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back