• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"...Well, since somebody else is doing it, might as well." Ali sighs, and decides to check a corpse. Mostly for wounds or a sign of what killed them, but also searching for anything useful, like a gun.

Sam and Ali find nothing that would've be out of the ordinary for these people. Personal memorabilia, along with a few basic weapons. They also notice the cause of death seems to have been excessive blunt force trauma applied to very specific, vital areas.

Staying Power doesn't see anything wrong with the environment. The desert dunes and derelict buildings stand untouched by the carnage. That is until it notices the shadows shifting again, being directed behind the group.

Goddamit, no cigarettes.

Samael thinks as he picks up a gun too and stands up, turning towards where Francesca pointed to.

"Points for your observation skill Fran."
He thanks her ... kinda.

Jordyn picks up one of the free weapons, and turns towards where Francesca indicated, not manifesting her stand, but readying herself incase anything happened

The shadows behind them move in an unnatural manner until forming an enormous blotch on the side of the church. From that area, entirely concealed from the outside world and pitch black as the void of space, a figure walks out.

You can't make out much of anything from it's gait or shape. It seems far taller than you, sans for Ali. It's body is concealed in a heavy cloak. Even the hood does not reveal anything, cast in the same impenetrable shadows that now coil around it's body like tentacle wisps.

It approaches unperturbed.

Francesca was cautious, although not overly concerned. If this person wanted to fight them, they would've already attacked rather than exposing themselves to Stand Users whose abilities they may well not even fully know.

"Who are you? What's this about?"

"My name is not important," a voice, clearly feminine comes forward from the figure, drenched in a thick accent you can't quite make out the origins of. "But for the moment, call me Night. And as for what this is about, quite simply, your continued survival."

Sam looks at the woman approching menacingly, though just keeps his guard up for now.

"What do you even mean with that ?"

He simply asks Night back.

Last edited:
"....You don't have to pause after saying something vague and ominous, keep going.

Actually could I ask a question?"

@Overlord775

"I think you may have figured out by now that those who attempted to imprison you are not even close to being at an end. By escaping you've only given them more reason to hunt you down."

@Tago238

"Certainly, but my ability to answer will of course be dependent on the question."

"Eh, had already figured that out, i ment more like how exactly do you plans to help with that and, more importantly, why ?"

"Because I have seen what they have plans for. And I do not wish more suffering to fall on anyone. That is why I ask for your help. Leave here," the figure says simply.

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"To answer that fully would take too long. But," the shadows moved. Now that the night was properly settling they seemed to draw even more from the surrounding environment. They erupted from the ground, enclosing you and the figure into a dome of pitch blackness. You see, nothing until figures begin appearing in the shadows, which you notice upon second glance are just breaks in the shadows shaped like humanoids.

"There were once, long ago, beings you would call men and women if you saw them. They lived and laughed, loved and hated as you do. But they were different from men. They lived longer, healthier lives, unburdened by disease or fragility, even into their twilight years," the figure narrated as the picture of a nascent, primitive civilization was painted by the shadows.

"But even to them there was one enemy they could not do anything against. A plague that hung upon the peoples constantly. The Sun," the shadows showed a great tear then, light flying through and scouring the other figures.

"This was their plight. They were free to do as they pleased in the nightly hours. But the realm of the Sun was beyond them. That is until one of them was born, a genius beyond the others," the shadows now shifted to form a lone figure, with stars shining from beyond the shadow dome acting as it's eyes.

"The man sought to conquer the Sun. He built contraptions which could unlock hidden abilities within the flesh of each being, and especially those of his own race. But when he was rejected by his people, he killed them. A well-meaning extremist, but an extremist nonetheless. And his hubris would ultimately be what damned him," the figure finally said, as the shadow dome receded, shrinking once more to the natural shade created by the desert landscape and the coiling wisps around the cloak.

"I know not whether he ever achieved his goal before his doom, or if it's even possible. However I know this organization we have both come into contact with wishes to attain a similar state of being."

@Overlord775

"Because I was the one who kept the neutralizer away. Or did your little captive not mention him?" the figure says in a neutral tone. "If he had been there during your reawakening, you would still all be locked up. Because I was the one to signal you to talk to each-other through the pipes. And because I was the one who dispatched of all these minions who would have already alerted the higher ranks. And now I am asking you to trust me enough to LEAVE. You do not want this war."

"Vampires? I know of them. My dad and uncle were pretty familiar with them. So they're looking for a way to conquer the Sun."

She mused upon hearing what was said.

"But, I don't intend to give up. They're hurting people and I can't tolerate that. I'd always heard stories of fights like these, groups of Stand Users facing one another like this. I guess it's my time now. So I won't run away."

"I do not think you do know. I am not talking of the abominations you faced down there, in the depths of that facility. The power of the Stone Mask in the hands of one who truly knows it's secrets, and how to wield them...will be far above anything you can possibly imagine. I have been fighting this war for a very long time, girl. I know what lies beyond that veil," the figure laments as it turns away from the group. "Do you truly think you are ready?"

Last edited:
"EH, like you said yourself, they will just keep hunting us down no matter what now, so we don't really have the option to back out of this, do we ?"

Samael points out.

"I do know of those, from stories at least. One of us here seems to be capable of using Hamon, the energy of the Sun. I'm not gonna run away and just let them do what they're doing here. We'll defeat them."

As she said this, Staying Power would slam its fists together.

"Vampires huh? I'm not sure I can do much against something like that, but, I've already gotten involved this far, so I'll fight them too."

"There are ways to avoid them, despite evidence to the contrary. They are not easy. But I'm giving you this choice. They will be here, soon," the figure says as it moves as if to stare at something beyond the horizon. "I understand if it is your wish to fight. But please, leave this to me."

The shadows dance once more, pointing to a direction in the East.

"You will find another town in that direction. It is some ways away, but, if you are to make it there, we will meet again. Now I must throw off their trail. Please, GO."

Francesca nodded.

"We will meet there then. Let us go."

She said, Staying Power moving to begin tossing her that way.

"And everybody just went, so I will get going." Ali states, as he concentrates strength on his legs, to propel himself towards where Jordyn and Francesca are going, at impressive speeds, easily catching up.

"Well, smell ya later then."

Samael replies to Night while making a bye, as he then uses his stand to quickly move towards the mentioned city.

Wiki was a little bit concerned about both the story and the fact that her allies response to dead bodies was to immediately loot them for anything interesting. She wasn’t sure how, but it definitely seemed like she got caught up with a bad crowd all of a sudden.

“This is not what I expected to happen when coming to America,” she commented mostly to herself as she followed the rest of them. This was all just absurd...

The journey to the town isn't long in the traditional sense, but physically is brutal. The sun hangs high above everyone, beating down with enough heat to cook food with. Along the way, the beautiful scenery of cracked dirt, cacti, dead animals, and the occasional juicy looking fruit accompany the dead lands. After a few miles, there is what could charitably be described as a couple of wood shacks that barely hold together, with the most notable feature being a destroyed water tower and a mining pit. In front of everyone, a sign saying "Kimberly, Nevada: 1 mile ahead is seen, looking ancient.

"...It's my first time in here, so is Nevada a better place than this...?" Ali says, a bit exhausted, however trying to remain cool

"We're in Nevada, I think, that's just the distance to the nearest town..." Jordyn replies, wiping a bead of sweat from her brown

"How are vampires in a place with the sun as brutal as this?"

Back