• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

Francesca would remove the stasis once it seemed like the fight was over, and once it seemed safe would apply it to mundane objects to reset her cache.

"Well, I should probably take care of this dog. But besides that, I think I should try get to the bottom of this. I mentioned before that my family's involved in Stand research, I've heard stories from my dad about him going on all kinds of adventures to stop things like this... I guess it might be my turn now, to make sure these people don't get to hurt people more. Also my name is Francesca."

Last edited:
"I had a bit of a question I couldn't ask because of the vampires and the girl but... what exactly is a stand?" Ali says, with a bit of curiosity, although he could see them... he didn't know what they were.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"You can call me Samael."
He replies, telling her the nickname he goes by.

"Anyway, i'm kinda short on money recently, well more like just in general, so i'd be willing to help with that investigation plan of yours if you lent me some bucks."
He further adds, his tone half-joking.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Don't know how you missed it, but the emo pieces are still kinda moving and groving."
Sam points out to him how the vampire pieces are still not dead.

Last edited:
"There's still some alive in a cell that I locked them in, we can probably just leave them." Jordyn comments, pointing to the cell she mentioned

"As for what a stand is... I have a rough idea, but I'm sure someone else is more qualified to explain it than I."

"A Stand is the manifestation of one's life energy and fighting spirit. They embody your psyche and their abilities are often based on your mindset. Most of the time, the user can control them, but not always. That's what my dad told me anyway. They vary a lot. This one is mine."

She answered, Staying Power manifesting at her side.

"They are basically just personal ghosts with superpowers, with people without them being unable to as much as see or touch them, which includes you magic sunlight man."

Sam further adds.

"I do? Well... that's surprising. I didn't even think I had anything aside from my knowledge on Sendo." Ali states, a bit shocked, however, his face quickly returns to a normal state

Samael would then begin to do so, searching for a way to go upward the factory as they are still in an underground level.

[Accidentally deleted my comment, reposting it]

Sam would also go up the stairs, but in a more cautious manner, as he sees the specter of threats looming.

Well, that is if nobody had any complains with the plan to just go up.

Francesca would try to get the dog to follow her, before heading forward with the others, Staying Power at the ready.

Jordyn follows the others, while cleaning up the small nicks she got during the scuffle

The doggo follows Francesca willingly.

The group ascends the stairs for what feels like forever to come upon the floor of a high, partially ruined building. From the design of the windows, the seats, and the rest of the remaining decorations, it looks like a rather plain church.

Samael looks around, a single thought conjuring in his mind, well more like a gut feeling.

"... is anyone else getting cult vibes ?"

“Does it really matter what it is?” Wiki asked with her arms crossed. Yeah, she was here. Her creator was just busy playing games that’s all don’t worry about t.

"Maybe. I doubt this'll be the last we have to deal with them."

Francesca said, Staying Power manifesting to look around the area for anything unusual with its extraordinary precision.

"Fair enough, they will be on the hunt for us either way."

Sam replies to Wiki, as he would too summon his stand to find clues with it's enhanced perpeption, though just a way out would be great too.

Jeremy stood there, paralysed by shock. ".....nobody followed my plan... the corpses have been... annihilated" before he suddenly realised that people were exiting up the stairs. "...Uh, wait for me!".

Upon entering the rather religious room he appears rather unsurprised. "Ah.... this looks protestant, good." he comments, proceeding to check out the room; looking for any texts, stained glass or the like that gives him a sense of the nature of this religion.

You see a generic 19th century design to the church. Given the age it looks almost pristine in reality, though you can't help but notice the distinct fragrance of human blood in the air.

You also see something...strange going on with the shadows in the place. They're not behaving as they should, based on the positions light enters and where it hits.

"Huh...? Am I hallucinating or are... the shadows weird?" Ali states, as he takes a long hard look at them, and the light. "...Definetly weird."

Welp, definitelly a cult

Sam thinks as he feels the thick smell of blood in the air.

"We already saw something like this when we were stuck in the cells, it must be the work of a stand user."

He says, talking about the shadow messages they all saw soon after waking up, his stand ready to fight

The shadows dance on the walls, the ceiling, and on the fading light between the windows.

They coalesce, a large black shadow forming. A single blotch of impossible darkness manifesting right in front of you, above the broken door that allowed entrance into the building.

The shadows do not remain a formless, shifting blob however. They dance around, forming vague, smaller blobs, then more defined shapes. Geometric variety is introduced until finally, the shapes all come together to spell an enormous set of words.

MEET OUTSIDE URGENT HURRY

The shadows then recede into the crevices, nooks and crannies of the church, eventually coming off as if they had never been there.

Last edited:
"I get the slight feeling that maybe someone wants us to meet them outside" Jordyn comments, still following

Last edited:
"Let's go. Just be ready in case something happens."

Francesca said, heading that way with Staying Power holding up its shield as she moved.

"...We have to be on guard just in case it's an ambush however." Ali replies to Jordyn. Then he nods aand heads out, as he starts breathing, small sparks coming out as he does so, in a nice yellow color. This was Hamon.

Last edited:
"Let's just hope it isn't a trap."

Sam comments as he too walks to the outside of the unholy church, stand hovering behind him.

You find yourselves momentarily blinded by the receding Sun, which is right in front of you. As that begins to fade however, you quickly notice the ruins of a derelict town. Desert surrounds you from all sides. But that's not what grabs your attention most.

Bodies lay strewn about. They all look to be workers and bodyguards, the very same that fled the facility when you first broke out.

Nothing is amiss aside from them, though you can't help but feel a chilly aura in the air despite the rays of sunlight not having disappeared entirely yet.

"Hm...." Ali notes to himself, as he feels the air, looking at the dead bodies. "...You know, I would examine their bodies but I feel that might be disrespectful."

Meawhile Samael would have such moral problems.

"Let's see if they have anything useful."

He then walk towards the corpses and would start searching them for stuff that could help them out , while his stand remains vigilant and by his side just in case they are actually still alive or something.

Back