• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope no one get mad about this. Anyway:

Ryuumei doesn't start with Shura Mandala (means it's not restricted but it isn't unleashed)

Speed equal

Ryuumei is bloodlusted

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuumei: 0

Zeno: 1 (Glassman)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Also you might be thinking, this is 1-A VS. 2-C then here's why I made this match. Plus I'm pretty sure that Ryuumei's durability isn't 1-A

Mikado.Ryuumei.
Zeno Sama-0
Zeno

oh right i forgot on that however i'm not sure the only opponents she fights are the tenmas that are higher dimension that come to mind however idk ask ALRFY

This is a stomp in favor of Zen'o

Like...seriously, Ryuumei doesn't use Shura's unless she is pressed.

alrfy so you mean she HAS to be pressured to use shura not when ever she can?

Nah more like she doesn't like to use it unless in tight situation.

ahhh well bloodlust can make her activate it but...erase is faster than explosion due to activation then burn. Her durability won't change even if she IN shura mandala

TISSG7Redgrave said:
oh right i forgot on that however i'm not sure the only opponents she fights are the tenmas that are higher dimension
No she didnt and she cant bcz all tenma's were her team member

there is no scan about this but, she is basically the leader of Eastern Expeditio group and she trains every Eastern Expedition member so makes sense that she have that power

>Trains the Eastern Team

>Yakou too

She never trained them btw (only Ryuusui)

And Yakou >>>>> Ryuumei in terms of Onmyoudou arts due to him having Taiji

Unlike her who reached the pinnacle of an Onmyoudou, he had always the tools needed for such things. No one is better than him when it comes to spells and such

You could argue Ryuusui but Ryuumei? Hell no

>Trains the Eastern Team
>Yakou too

She never trained them btw (only Ryuusui)

And Yakou >>>>> Ryuumei in terms of Onmyoudou arts due to him having Taiji

Unlike her who reached the pinnacle of an Onmyoudou, he had always the tools needed for such things. No one is better than him when it comes to spells and such

You could argue Ryuusui but Ryuumei? Hell no

I know

* Ryuusui created Yakou with her own power

* Yakou created 24 Dimesional Barrier wit his power

* Yakou Can't do the things that Ryuusui Can't

* Yakou Can Create Barrier makes Ryuusui can make it too

* And the one who Teaches Ryuusui about 24-Dimensional Barrier was Ryuumei

'So, First 'Ryuumei Then Ryuusui Then Yakou

Your argument makes no sense

Ryuusui was never tought how to make an n-dimensional barrier by Ryuumei

So that's one fail for you

More like Ryuusui can do anything (and scale to) Yakou can due to her being a Taikyoku user like him, not because. But its unknown how much. Just a possibility and we don't know the extent.

Not that it matters since it doesn't scale somehow to Ryuumei to Ryuusui since all of Ryuusui things that can leads to her scaling to Yakou is because of her Tai Chi and not normal Onmyoudou arts

If this isn't a stomp you can count my vote for Zen'ō

Pretty much because he erases before Mikado can do anything

So how does barrier stop Zen'Os Erase? Even if the barrier itself can survive the Erase, remember that Zen'Os Erase is never shown to have a range or even requires eyesight. So if Ryuumei puts up a barrier, Zen'O just squishes regardless and 1-shots Ryuumei himself rather than the barrier.

Does it say the barrier is higher dimensional? Or that it blocks attacks that don't need to physically pass through it?

I'm going to leave one final post since i'm kinda bothered with other things to care for this thread any longer

@Monarch

Here's is the text question

þ×¼ÚûôÒÇüþ¬üÕªéÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÚ¥ìµÿÄÒü«Õæ¿Õø▓Òü½Õì░ÒüîµÁ«ÒüïÒü│õ©èÒüîÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«õ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîÞĽÕñºÒü¬ÕÆÆÕèøÒéÆÞôäÒüêÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«Òü»ÞªïÒéîÒü░ÕêåÒüïÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒü«Õì░ÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒéÆõ┐║Òü»õ©ÇÕ║ªÒééÞªïÒüƒÒüôÒü¿ÒüîþäíÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅÞ¬¡Òü┐ÕÅûÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇüþÉåÞºúõ©ìÞâ¢Òü«þï¼ÕëÁÒü½µ║ÇÒüíÒüƒþò░Õ¢óÒü«µóÁÕ¡ùÒÇéÒüäÒéäÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÒÇüÒüôÒüäÒüñÒüîÕì░ÞíôÒüºÒüéÒéïÒüïÒü®ÒüåÒüïÒüÖÒéëµÇ¬ÒüùÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇüÕ©©Þ╗îÒéÆÚÇ©ÒüùÒüƒþò░þ½»Òü«ÞíôþÉåÒÇé

ÒÇÇÚ¥ìµÿÄÒüîõ©íÞàòÒéÆõ©èÒüÆÒéïÒÇéµø┤Òü½Õì░ÒüîÒÇüÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬þ┤ïÒéÆþ®║Òü½Õê╗ÒéÇÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕàêÒü╗Òü®ÒüòÒüêÒÇüÕÆÆÕèøÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»þÁÂÕñºÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒüáÒüîÒÇüõ╗èÒüôÒüåÒüùÒüªµÅÅÒüïÒéîÒéïµ│òÕëçÒü«Õ¢óÒü»ÒÇüÕ«îÕà¿Òü½õ┐║ÒüƒÒüíÒü«Õ©©Þ¡ÿÒü«þ»äÕø▓ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒüùÒüªþÉåÞºúÒüîÕÅèÒü░Òü¼Òü«Òü»ÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þ®áÕö▒Òü½ÒüòÒüêÒééþÅ¥ÒéîÒüª―ÔöÇ

Õæ¬ÒéÆþ┤íÒüÉÒü«ÒüîþÁéÒéÅÒüúÒüƒþ×¼ÚûôÒÇüÚ¥ìµÿÄÒü«µÅÅÒüäÒüªÒüäÒüƒþºÿÞíôÒü»µÁÀõ©èÒü©Õ║âÒüîÒéèÒÇüÞªûþòîÒéÆÞªåÒüåµ┤ѵ│óÒü½Õî╣µòÁÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÞïøþâêÒü¬þéÄÒéÆþÀ¿Òü┐õ©èÒüÆÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒü¥ÒüòÒü½ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüµ┐ÇþùøÒéÆþöƒÒéÇþéÄÒüºÕç║µØÑÒüƒÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬ÕƒÄÕúüÒüñÒéïÒüÄÒÇé

What happens: Ryuumei manifests different "signs" around Tsunamis generated by Tenma Numahime Kamunagara. These "signs" will cause an explosion that evaportes the tsunamis

It is not a barrier nor anything like that

I shall peace out now

Back