• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko vs The Snake Princess

Ryuko has no way of evading petrification for all I know. Hancock must win in direct combat via Perfume Femur as well, since his Regenerationn would be useless against petrification. Anyway, Hancock must take this.

How far into 7-A is Boa?

Also doesnt her petrification only work if the opponent feels lust towards her?

I'll wait til more people give input but is this from a scaling chain I'm assuming?

Best feat I found for Ryuko was a bit over a 100 megatons

Yes, the scaling chain is:

Mk 2 Elite 4 (Tanked 104 Megatons with little issue) => COVERs and Nui Clones (Able to overpower the Mk 2 Elite 4 with ease) => Combat COVERs (Exponentially stronger than normal COVERs and was only staggered by New Fight Club Mako, who can casually oneshot normal COVERs and Nui Clones) => Mk 3 Elite 4 (Able to casually oneshot dozens of COVERs with indirect attacks, Gamagori in particular being able to casually oneshot a Combat COVERs, as well as oneshot Nui clones) => Nui (Casually decimated all four of the Mk 2 Elite 4 simultaneously. Able to fight on par with TLFS Ryuko for most of the series, but was ultimately surpassed when Ryuko got her zenkai from tearing off Junketsu) => Satsuki and Ryuko (Stronger than the combined power of the Mk 3 Elite 4, stronger than Nui, and able to stalemate each other) => Ragyo (Fought Ryuko and Satsuki simultaneously so casually that she wasnt even paying attention to them and had her eyes closed, then proceeded to oneshot both of them as soon as she got serious, as well as having oneshot both of them multiple times throughout the series)

Simplified:

• M2E4 - 105 Megatons with little to no damage
  • Covers - Casually stronger than 105 Megatons
  • Combat Covers - Exponentially stronger than Covers
  • M3E4 - Casually oneshot Combat Covers
  • Nui - Slightly weaker than Ryuko and Satsuki
  • Ryuko and Satsuki - Stronger than the combined power of the M3E4

Back