• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, duplication and summons are definitely useful. I think Garren's support might help a bit, and Blade's finishers are decent AoE, which can clear out the clones.

So far, I think Zolda will get knocked out first and then Garren gets target and gets knocked out. In think it will be between Blade/Chalice vs Ryuki/Knight. Also another thing is that Chalice has strong regen to last throughout the fight as well as Blade who has metal rouze card

Okay damn so there’s actually a lot going off in this fight. Just to recap, I think we can all agree that Garren is beating Zolda due to his higher mobility and better CQC. Now it’s just Knight and Ryuki vs the Blade Riders.

I think by this time, Knight and Ryuki realize just how bad their situation is and go all out. Knight uses Strange Vent and summon like, 4 clones and the two summon their Mirror Monsters. Can the Blade Riders and their teamwork overcome the numbers and strength disadvantage?

So far, I think Zolda will get knocked out first and then Garren gets target and gets knocked out. In think it will be between Blade/Chalice vs Ryuki/Knight. Also another thing is that Chalice has strong regen to last throughout the fight as well as Blade who has metal rouze card
It’ll be difficult for them to take out Garren due to his flight and being a proficient marksman

It’ll be difficult for them to take out Garren due to his flight and being a proficient marksman
I agree but that could be a job for dragranzer and dark raider. He is out damaged and outnumber there. Darkraider can also shoot gusts of wind and Drageanzer can shoot out a volley of fireballs

Yeah, Garren would last longer than Zolda because of this, at least long enough to provide fire support. In the worst-case scenario where he retires, Garren might send his cards to his teammates. Stats amps and duplication will help them balance out the numbers.

I think by this time, Knight and Ryuki realize just how bad their situation is and go all out. Knight uses Strange Vent and summon like, 4 clones and the two summon their Mirror Monsters. Can the Blade Riders and their teamwork overcome the numbers and strength disadvantage?
Blade has one ability that we rarely talk about: the Time Scarab. The problem here is that we've never seen him use this on screen, but if he knew he was at a disadvantage, I think he might rely on it.

Blade has one ability that we rarely talk about: the Time Scarab. The problem here is that we've never seen him use this on screen, but if he knew he was at a disadvantage, I think he might rely on it.
While he hasn’t actually use it himself, we could compare the time stop from the Scarab undead to Blade’s own time stop.

However, since Knight has used the Trick Vent before and Blade hasn't use Time Scarab before, I think Blade would use it after all the clones come out.

While he hasn’t actually use it himself, we could compare the time stop from the Scarab undead to Blade’s own time stop.

However, since Knight has used the Trick Vent before and Blade hasn't use Time Scarab before, I think Blade would use it after all the clones come out.
He could. Not sure if I can bank on him using it. Has hasn’t used it even against Kerberos or Fourteen.

Although, I think Chalice’s cyclones could be a great counter to the clones.

He could. Not sure if I can bank on him using it. Has hasn’t used it even against Kerberos or Fourteen.

Although, I think Chalice’s cyclones could be a great counter to the clones.
It's still a possibility, I guess.

That, and if Garren gave Gemini Zebra to either Blade or Chalice, they could combine AoE attacks together.

All in all, I think Team Blade wins due to having answers to the many problems that Team Ryuki has. Also, Team Ryuki has a major downside in time limit while Team Blade hollds, the experience and teamwork advantage. Gonna vote Team Blade.

Back