• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match will be our second team fight between Riders. This time, it is between the three primary Riders of both Ryuki and Blade

Kamen Rider Ryuki, Knight and Zolda

vs

Kamen Rider Blade, Garren, and Chalice (James, Ixa, Magi, Meteor, Pepper, DarkWarths, AThe)

Conditions:
  • Ryuki and Knight will be given their final forms: Ryuki and Knight Survive
  • Blade Riders will be given their final forms: King Blade, Jack Garren, and Wild Chalice
  • Fight will take place in Times Square, NYC with both teams 20 meters away from each other
  • Speed equalized
  • Win via knock out

Last edited:
I think the Ryuki Riders already got their ass beat at where Blade Riders RPL come to play.
The best chance Ryuki gang have is the EE of Mirror World.
In a fair fight, however, I don't see how they can kills Chalice
EDIT: Nevermind, I just notice "win via knock out"

Last edited:
It’s worth to note that even with their RPL, Ryuki riders would still hold a pretty decent stat advantage. It’ll be to the point where Garren, even with his highest showings, wouldn’t do much damage to any of the Ryuki riders.

It’s worth to note that even with their RPL, Ryuki riders would still hold a pretty decent stat advantage. It’ll be to the point where Garren, even with his highest showings, wouldn’t do much damage to any of the Ryuki riders.
BERRIES... the Ryuki riders are 109 kilotons, which is almost baseline (100 kilotons).
It is not gonna take long before Blade's group overwhelmed them with sheer AP

Hmmm, not exactly, they essentially tanked that 109 KT blast. The Blade Riders RPL allows them to reach 3x their normal level which would make Chalice and Blade around 170 KT.

According to what I can tell, Ryuki Riders scale to Zolda's 109.2 kiloton feat, while Blade Riders scale to 178.83 kiloton via Fusion Rate multipliers. So, the Blade Riders have a 1.6x AP advantage.

Now, because this is a team fight, it will decide how this match goes. Personally, I believe Team Blade excels at teamwork, whereas Team Ryuki is rarely given the opportunity. Ryuki and Knight frequently fight together, but Zolda does not. In fact, I could see Zolda bailing and using End of the World on both sides if he believes the fight is getting out of hand.

There is a skill factor at work, and both sides are competent fighters in their own right, but there are two differences that would tip the scales. As previously stated, teamwork is an important factor. Team Blade is simply more accustomed to this type of battle than Team Ryuki. Second, Team Blade has already been trained, and their skills are being honed as the series progresses. I know the Ryuki Riders are no slouch either, but I don't think their skills can compensate for their lack of teamwork.

I'm not voting yet but leaning toward Team Blade.

I think Survive forms are approximately 2x base forms since Dark Blade is 2x Winglancer. So if I'm not wrong:

Ryuki Survive: >218.4 KT
Knight Survive: >218.4 KT
Zolda: 109.2 KT

Blade King Form: 59.61 KT - 178.83 KT with Fusion Rates
Garren Jack Form: 29.805 KT - 89.415 KT with Fusion Rates
Wild Chalice: 59.61 KT - 178.83 KT with Fusion Rates

I guess? The 107 explosion was the aftermath of the attack. They never really tank the attack full blown. They always get hit by either the aftereffect of it or only a portion of it.

I think Survive forms are approximately 2x base forms since Dark Blade is 2x Winglancer. So if I'm not wrong:

Ryuki Survive: >218.4 KT
Knight Survive: >218.4 KT
Zolda: 109.2 KT

Blade King Form: 59.61 KT - 178.83 KT with Fusion Rates
Garren Jack Form: 29.805 KT - 89.415 KT with Fusion Rates
Wild Chalice: 59.61 KT - 178.83 KT with Fusion Rates
From the looks of it, this makes me think that this battle will divide into two sides:

The first is Ryuki and Knight vs. Blade and Chalice. Ryuki Riders have a 1.2x AP advantage. Although I previously stated that teamwork is uncommon, Ryuki and Knight worked well together on a few occasions.

On the other side, we have Zolda and Garren. Zolda also has a 1.2x AP advantage, but Garren is definitely a more skilled combatant. Zolda's main tactic is to snipe and blast, but Garren can do shit like this and take flight. If they engage in H2H combat, Zolda will be in big trouble because he isn't a great close-quarter fighter.

Overall, I believe this is a fairly even match because neither team has an overwhelming advantage over the other. I'll vote Incon for now until someone brings a new argument up.

From the looks of it, this makes me think that this battle will divide into two sides:

The first is Ryuki and Knight vs. Blade and Chalice. Ryuki Riders have a 1.2x AP advantage. Although I previously stated that teamwork is uncommon, Ryuki and Knight worked well together on a few occasions.

On the other side, we have Zolda and Garren. Zolda also has a 1.2x AP advantage, but Garren is definitely a more skilled combatant. Zolda's main tactic is to snipe and blast, but Garren can do shit like this and take flight. If they engage in H2H combat, Zolda will be in big trouble because he isn't a great close-quarter fighter.

Overall, I believe this is a fairly even match because neither team has an overwhelming advantage over the other. I'll vote Incon for now until someone brings a new argument up.
I believe there is a big weakness on the Ryuki side. Survive Forms only last about 10 minutes.

Ohh, we should probably update the profiles some time soon.

But let’s keep that in mind then. So, do you guys think Knight and Ryuki could defeat Blade and Chalice within those 10 minutes? And could Zolda sneak in a win over Garren?

According to Zukan's page:

"All abilities rise from Ryuki, and the contracted Dragredder changes to Draglanzer. However, it also has the drawback of being unable to maintain this state for a long time because it consumes a lot of energy."
Wait, how come? Zolda is 109 kilotons (even his Final Vent is only around this) while all Blade riders scale above 178 kilotons
Only Blade and Chalice are 178 kilotons with Fusion Rate. Garren with Fusion Rate is 89.415 kilotons = Blade's King Form w/o Fusion Rate (3x stronger than Ace Form)

for more info, look at 07 of the armor
Oh that just how long it’d last in the mirror world. All the Ryuki Riders has time limits on how long they can last before being EEed from the MW. The 9 minutes and 55 second limit is the same for base form too, so this shouldn’t be the time limit if he Survive form

Oh that just how long it’d last in the mirror world. All the Ryuki Riders has time limits on how long they can last before being EEed from the MW. The 9 minutes and 55 second limit is the same for base form too, so this shouldn’t be the time limit if he Survive form
Oh I see, then the time limit is unknown but it’s still there.

Ohh, we should probably update the profiles some time soon.

But let’s keep that in mind then. So, do you guys think Knight and Ryuki could defeat Blade and Chalice within those 10 minutes? And could Zolda sneak in a win over Garren?
Honestly, Zolda wouldn't prove to be much of a challenge for Garren, considering the latter's better skills and mobility, which hard countered the 1.2x AP advantage. It might take Garren some time to defeat Zolda, but he would be able to provide fire support for his team in time.

The fight then becomes a 2 vs. 3 battle, and Ryuki and Knight must use whatever time they have left to turn the tide.

I'll switch my vote to Team Blade because they might be able to outlast the Ryuki Riders.

Another ryuki advantage is that Ryuki and Knight still has Dragranzer and Darkraider which could make the fight a 3 v 5. 3 v 4 if Zolda gets taken out.

Do keep in mind some of the Ryuki Riders unique abilities like duplication (Which would actually be pretty busted in this fight) and their summons.

Also note the Blade Rider’s own abilities like their statistic amps (Garren and Blade especially)

Ryuki has a chance of duplication with his Trick Vent, but he also has a chance of getting something useless like claws. Knight duplicating himself like 5 different times would be very problematic for Blade and Chalice to handle

Ryuki has a chance of duplication with his Trick Vent, but he also has a chance of getting something useless like claws. Knight duplicating himself like 5 different times would be very problematic for Blade and Chalice to handle
That’s true, I forgot that. Ryuki and Knight could effectively make it a 12 vs 3 at most. Although all the Blade riders have flight so they can avoid the rider clones although Ryuki and knight has ranged options too.

Back