• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryüko Matoi's Regenerationn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just to point out i am not very good making content revisions for my lazyness and inexperience, but in this case i found something that maybe would call your atention.

Based what is listen in her profile, Ryüko have high-mid Regenerationn due to have been stabed multiple times by Ragyo in their final battle, but that was after she gain her kirasagi form where all her stats got boosted, including her regen obviously, but before that she never displayed a feat of healing like that.

Actually, in most of the series, Ryüko never dealt with nothing but blunt force, the only times when she showed her regen before she gained kirasagi were:

A) When she teared her own head to remove Ragyo's life fiver.

B) When Ragyo pull out her heart.

C) When Satsuki make a small hole in her chest when she was possesed by junketsu.

D) When Ragyo bisected her from the stomach.

So i'd like to put this:

Regenerationn: Mid in her normal forms (should be at least comparable to base Ragyo, who was beheaded by Satsuki). High-Mid for her kirasagi form (stabed thousand of times by Ragyo's shinra-koketsu second form).

According to WeeklyBattes, Ragyo also has a feat of regenerating from getting cut into multiple pieces that Ryuko's regen should be at least comparable to. He probably has it.

I don't really remember that, the only times that Ragyo was severely injured was when she got stabed by Satsiku and then beheaded, when she was almost cut in half (she was dressing koketsu) before she absorbed the coocon sphere, and lastly when she pull out her own heart.

but other than that.......

Newendigo said:
I don't really remember that, the only times that Ragyo was severely injured was when she got stabed by Satsiku and then beheaded, when she was almost cut in half (she was dressing koketsu) before she absorbed the coocon sphere, and lastly when she pull out her own heart.
In episode 24 Ryuko and Satsuki cut her into 8 pieces with the scissor blades and she acted like nothing happened, she was more shocked that they destroyed the transmitter than she was about being cut apart, she was even talking and moving as though the cuts didnt even faze her, then she merged shinra koketsu with the primordial life fiber. Later in the fight Ryuko was torn to shreds by form 2 Ragyo and regenerated no problem.

Also, it's explicitly stated that the only thing that changes about her regen with Kisaragi is that it gets faster due to her life fiber compatibility, not that it improves in any way.

WeeklyBattles said:
In episode 24 Ryuko and Satsuki cut her into 8 pieces with the scissor blades and she acted like nothing happened, she was more shocked that they destroyed the transmitter than she was about being cut apart, she was even talking and moving as though the cuts didnt even faze her, then she merged shinra koketsu with the primordial life fiber. Later in the fight Ryuko was torn to shreds by form 2 Ragyo and regenerated no problem.

Also, it's explicitly stated that the only thing that changes about her regen with Kisaragi is that it gets faster due to her life fiber compatibility, not that it improves in any way.
Oh, I forgot about that, i'm actually re-watching the cap so Ryuko's regen would scale to Ragyo.... If she was in her base form, because she was wearing shinra-koketsu, Satsuki and Ryuko even knows that she would still regenerate after their assault. As i said Ryuko was using her kirasagi form in the final fight.

In episode 23, Inumuta stated that powerful life fivers, like the ones which Ragyo's body have can regenerate inmedialty, even after get cutted multiple times, that is the same reason that she was able to still alive after being beheaded.

Then if the healing factor is even more faster than before, is obvious that nor Ryuko or Ragyo would have problems with getting cutted in pieces.

Except nothing indicates that their Regenerationn gets better when theyre wearing a Kamui, only that it gets faster

WeeklyBattles said:
Except nothing indicates that their Regenerationn gets better when theyre wearing a Kamui, only that it gets faster
┬┐If their Regenerationn doesn't get improved by getting faster, then what's she getting in the first place?

Is like say that Goku doesn't improve his own power when he use kaioken or become SS.

"If their Regenerationn doesn't get improved by getting faster, then what's she getting in the first place?"

By having a faster healing factor? That's what she gets. And how would that not be an improvement? It now takes her less time to recover an injury.

Like Weekly said, nothing suggests the level of Regenerationn changes with different forms. It's only stated that the speed of how quickly Regenerationn takes place gets increased.

Weekly said that making the healing factor more faster is does not make it better, which make no sense. So you did not need it respond that answer.

I'm gonna leave for a moment (likely 8 hours.... more or less), so please wait me until i respond again.

He means in the sense that the Regenerationn doesn't get increased a whole other level. The only thing that is stated about the regen is it gets faster in forms. Not higher.

Just because a new form is meant to amplify someone's physical stats, does not automatically mean it increases all of that person's hax in every conceivable way. Especially when they discuss the changes that happened in hax, and only explicitly mention just one change without ever saying it changed in other ways.

But I need to go to sleep as well. So I'm fine with waiting for another response. And I'll ask Scarlet about it.

Sorry for coming to late, i've been making a ton of s***.

Okay, if making the Regenerationn much faster doesn't increase the level of the same one, in what other "way" could it increase?

There's still the stalement of inumuta, where he state that the main reason that the Ryuko and Ragyo can heal injures is because the life fivers in their bodys can quickly reconnect themselves, this should have something to do with increasing the healing factor, but maybe i mistaken.

Also there are somthing else, senketsu mentions that even if she loses gallons of blood, she could still die bleeding and the they even admits that she could died if she had not stopped Ragyo from completely bisected her.

(I still would like more imput).

I don't think you're understanding how Regenerationn works.

There is the speed of healing, and the degree of healing.

Say someone could grow an arm, but it takes them an hour to do this. But another person can grow an arm in a minute. Obviously the second person would have improved Regenerationn.

Just because the second person has a better healing factor in that sense, doesn't mean their Regenerationn improves in the sense of now they can grow back an entire torso instead of an arm.

No. Inumata says that the benefiet of Life Fiber reneration is their healing speed, Ryuko got improved Regenerationn by healing faster. Simple as that.

Ryuko's Regenerationn has only explicitly stated to improve speedwise with her forms. Not degree wise. There is no reason to believe that forms have greater degrees of Regenerationn than the other.

Ryukama said:
There is the speed of healing, and the degree of healing.

Say someone could grow an arm, but it takes them an hour to do this. But another person can grow an arm in a minute. Obviously the second person would have improved Regenerationn.
This. Healing Speed =/= Healing Power.

Ryuko would've died when Ragyo bisected her not because of blood loss, but because Ragyo managed to cut the Life Fibers in a scissor motion and that is their weakness. However she failed to cut all the way through the Fibers thus allowing Ryuko to survive and heal.

There were three instances were Ryuko lost large amounts of blood. First when she donned Senketsu for the first time, second when she went berserk, and third when she ripped Junketsu off.

When she donned the uniform for the first time she had very little time because Senketsu was draining large amounts of blood from her causing her to nearly pass out in minutes.

When she went berserk, she passed out after quite some time of thrashing around, tanking hits and losing blood.

When she was wearing Junketsu, the uniform's Life Fibers were stitched to her own Life Fibers and when she ripped it off she again lost large quantities of blood but didn't care even a little bit and was fine continuing fighting afterwards.

This would be a testimony of her regenerative powers getting faster therefore tolerating blood loss a lot more up to the point where she doesn't even care about it anymore.

Mmm i belive that i have enough imput for now.

Seems like most of my arguments were already debunked by Weekly and Ryu, and seems that Scarlet is agree with them.

I literally don't anything more to say, so you guys can close this thread because this revision is already concluide like failed.

@Newendigo Alright. Thank you very much for being reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back