• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryougi Shiki (Void) weaker than Servants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often read that Shiki is only able to fight defensive against a Servant. Is it true? In my opinion, she should able to win against every Servant. She may just have a human body, but does it matter? She can kill concepts with just a motion so she should be able to have infinite speed if she kills them. She could also kill the concept of speed and the existence of the servant. Am I somehow mistaken?

No it's complete bullshit.

The Author said she could only play defensive against a servant, but being that she's the avatar of Akasha, we all know it to be utter nonsense.

I mean he has said that and then in official questions and answers he states "Ryougi Shiki", Arcueid and True Demons are the strongest characters in his 4 works Kara no Kyoukai, FSN, Tsukihime and DDD. True Demons are only on the list if you exclude servants. And he probably excluded Crimson Moon because he is dead and Zelretch because he is weakened.

She around the level of Ciel. So she would be able to fight defensively against Servants. But Ciel was then later said to be able to fight against Servants equally. So no?

And Nasu said she is the 2nd strongest(not including servants) under Arcueid and above True Demons.

Though I guess why she isn't considered the strongest is because despite being the Root is because she's limited by her human body. Just guessing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back