• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

• Babylon crashes into Nero mid-air stopping him before he's ringed out. She clumsily catches the iron maiden. After using some kind of ability on it, she tosses it back into the ring next to me. It merges into Nero's body before he lands, giving him a metallic outer armor and spikes on his arms. Still asleep, the spirit controlling his body makes him punch himself in the face to wake up, but to no avail. It then assumes his usual fighting stance. What is this a Jojo reference? Regardless I summon a riding the rail from below with spikes on its surface to try to impale him (firsty won't kill him secondly don't think it will hit THAT and thirdly even though i never really see used in DI its a torture weapon so it should be somewhat reasonable to use?). I also sent needles from the reckage of the iron maiden. I'm hoping these distractions will allow me to chain him up*

• is watching everything with clairvoyance while drinking hot chocolate*
  • Teleports into the stands and starts cheering*

[Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
I try to freeze Marigold's legs with an absolute zero attack while speeding towards Babylon and Nero and shoulder charging them creating an ark Light explosion.
Marigold's legs freeze, and she says "Huh." with a curious expression. She watches the other fights while shivering.

Babylon jumps back to dodge while creating a bubble forcefield just in case. She's still hovering over the edge of the ring.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
What is this a Jojo reference? Regardless I summon a riding the rail from below with spikes on its surface to try to impale him (firsty won't kill him secondly don't think it will hit THAT and thirdly even though i never really see used in DI its a torture weapon so it should be somewhat reasonable to use?). I also sent needles from the reckage of the iron maiden. I'm hoping these distractions will allow me to chain him up*
He ORA ORAs the barrage of debris you send at him, before getting hit by Ilia's ark light, causing him to stumble somewhat.

PsychoWarper said:
Ignoring the attack I attempt to stab his heart.
You get slashed and pierced by a barrage of weaponry, looking somewhat like an energy pin cushion.

You stab him in the heart though, which causes him to jump back. While he regenerates, he tries to push you out of the ring with telekinesis, but finds very little success. Instead, he controls the weapons already sticking into you in an attempt to shred you even further.

[Torchlight]

Overlord775 said:
I am still confused, but menage to not punch myself in the face.

I try to choke the Red Dragon.
He punches you in the face instead.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I start to spam my teleportation as much as i can, and in the very brief timeframe i can act before teleporting i get a action star and punch it, which should make the Red Dragon explode, dropping his health to 1.

I then continue to dodge via spammable teleportation.
DragonEmperor23 said:
Holy shit, this dude's seriously strong! I can sense his magic power and it's ridiculous but he's barely fazed by getting his power divided multiple times! That trump card is getting really tempting right now. Azencard seems to have drawn his attention, so I'll help by doing damage while he's distracted.

I summon more white wyverns to Divide the Red Dragon.

Divide!Divide!Divide!Divide!

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

"Infinity Blaster!"
After punching Jake, the red dragon disperses into regular fire, leaving behind a dragon shaped dummy to take the attacks. He then reforms his mass using the flames burning on top of the fighting stage. [He basically teleported.]

To the dragon's surprise he still explodes from the Action Star, receiving a lot of damage.

As does everyone else, because the attack is indiscriminate apparently. Due to the dragon's heat aura, those without countermeasures are KO'd immediately.

I fire a big bang kamehameha at Babylon to push her out of bounds.

If that isn't enough I'll fire another one. I'll then rush at Marigold to throw her out of bounds now that she's still half frozen. While doing this I'll fire a small fire ball at Uber to free her.

Hl3 or bust said:
I feel as though something is about to happe

I switch my Persona to Satan and use Diamond Dust on the red dragon
Satanael comes out instead, allowing you to withstand the heat aura with Survival Trick. If you don't heal, you have enough time for one more actio before passing out.

Phew, done with that...

Now to just hang around and probably get some sleep.

To my room I guess

I use snatch to try and pull out the weapons while saying "Really going for that pain factory arnt you" with a smile.

In the smallest scale of time possible, i activate Pieces Heal, the aura of the dragon healing me for a certain amount of time.

I tap into SNI and yell "David, heal us!" before quickly preparing and using Remedy, healing some of my health even more.

I get damaged severely and healed within the course of a few seconds.

Wow, that's some serious whiplash. That dragon looks to have suffered the same effects. I'll try attacking again, but I can't gurantee a hit because of that teleportation.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I charge up a silent Longinus Smasher before firing it at him.

Hopefully this moves fast enough to knock him out.

• After seeing a light hit Nero which made me use the iron maiden to trap him and plan to send him out of the arena with the same wheel. However I started to bail backwards and launch multiple chains to my other opponents while darting needles, daggers and screws at all of them with my homing chains in pursuit...I have a very terrible plan at this point*

The Smashor said:
"Well, that's good in the short term and bad in the long term. Maybe try again after the fight? Anyway, for now, let us begin."

I turn my arm into a minigun. I then have the gun fire holograph orbs that then fire shots.

"CLONE DAKKA MARK 2!"
"Well, I will definitely accept your help then."

So, holograms...that mean they're made out of energy...If so.

Raising my hands, I "gathered" all of the shots, along with the orb itself, into one place, temporarily using it as a shield. As the same times, I keep continued to shoot the sticky stuff to home it at him from multiple angles at the same times

"That's it. Time to stop time. CHAOS CONTROL!"

I fly out of the way from the goo. I then fire a barrage of missiles.

"And time resumes."

Andykhang said:
Raising my hands, I "gathered" all of the shots, along with the orb itself, into one place, temporarily using it as a shield. As the same times, I keep continued to shoot the sticky stuff to home it at him from multiple angles at the same times
[I'm a pretty sure you shouldn't be able to "gather" energy shots that are millions of times higher than your output capacity]

[Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
I fire a big bang kamehameha at Babylon to push her out of bounds.

If that isn't enough I'll fire another one. I'll then rush at Marigold to throw her out of bounds now that she's still half frozen. While doing this I'll fire a small fire ball at Uber to free her.
Babylon uses Uber's Master Spark and a beam clash ensues. After an intense struggle, Babylon is pushed back the centimeters needed to ring her out, to her own dismay. The priestess teleports her from the arena.

By the time you turn to look for Marigold she's gone, and all that's left behind is a pair of frozen legs.

You manage to break the frozen Uber so she can regenerate.

Marigold suddenly appears in front of Nero, using her ability to "Repel" all of your attacks back to you. She grabs Nero and Jumps over to where Zhane is.

PsychoWarper said:
I use snatch to try and pull out the weapons while saying "Really going for that pain factory arnt you" with a smile.
"I have been called quite the ****** at times." he grins.

Marigold and Nero appear at his side. The three make a formation with their backs together.

"I guess it's about that time, huh?" Zhane says.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
In the smallest scale of time possible, i activate Pieces Heal, the aura of the dragon healing me for a certain amount of time.

I tap into SNI and yell "David, heal us!" before quickly preparing and using Remedy, healing some of my health even more.
Hl3 or bust said:
Well that didn't go as planned

I switch Persona again, this time to Cybele, and use Salvation
Salvation heals the entire team.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I get damaged severely and healed within the course of a few seconds.

Wow, that's some serious whiplash. That dragon looks to have suffered the same effects. I'll try attacking again, but I can't gurantee a hit because of that teleportation.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I charge up a silent Longinus Smasher before firing it at him.

Hopefully this moves fast enough to knock him out.
Mid boost, the dragon charges at you faster than you can perceive and grabs you with one of its massive claws, crushing you. It's being careful to not kill you, while at the same time making it difficult for you to move.

While restraining Silas, the red dragon flies around the stage at high speeds, making it difficult to track. A fiery tornado begins to form in the center of the fighting arena.

Owie. I'm being spun at hihg speeds.

I continue to Boost and Divide from inside the dragon's hand.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

Divide!Divide!Divide!Divide!

Putting my hands together, demonic energy flows through them.

I would time stop, but SNI tells me that won't work, so use SNI to see what direction and time i need to shoot to hit him, and...

"Zettaflare!" Release a beam of demonic energy, which hopefully is enough to knock him out.

I try to freeze the legs of Marigold, Nero and Zhane with absolute zero before shooting towards them with a Fist of Havoc and trying to destroy the arena floor beneath them.

The Uber regenerates, she looks at llia and says, "Thanks!" She the re-summons the clone to right beside her, they both stretch some before looking around to see what they missed.

I use Imprison to try stop the formation of the tornado and block the Red Dragon from using any other ability we share.

• Seeing as Nero was helped I see three of them are all in one spot...So i decided to launch the chains to the one named babylon to lure her near her allies. I also launch various daggers, screws and needles with my ability to the other 3 to coordinate them*

[Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
I try to freeze the legs of Marigold, Nero and Zhane with absolute zero before shooting towards them with a Fist of Havoc and trying to destroy the arena floor beneath them.
PsychoWarper said:
"Huh, two more showed up" I say as I lift my hand towards them and fire a massive laser at the 3.
The barrage of attacks and subsequent blocks kicks up a large cloud of smoke and debris, that upon clearing, reveals that Nero and Zhane have been fused into a single entity. Having deflected enough attacks for this to be pulled off, Marigold falls out of bounds with a smile on her face, while Zhero smirks at the group, trying to decide who to go for first.

Having decided, He charges in at incredible speeds towards Genesis, attempting to deliver a powerful kick to the latter's abdomen.

[Torchlight]

Hl3 or bust said:
Seems like he's starting to get desperate

I use Salvation again along with Future Sight
Overlord775 said:
I use Imprison to try stop the formation of the tornado and block the Red Dragon from using any other ability we share.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
Putting my hands together, demonic energy flows through them.

I would time stop, but SNI tells me that won't work, so use SNI to see what direction and time i need to shoot to hit him, and...

"Zettaflare!" Release a beam of demonic energy, which hopefully is enough to knock him out.
Imprison works.

The red dragon feels himself get weakened, and decides that it would probably be in his best interest to toss Silas out of bounds, so he does that. [This is an attempt]

The beam fired by Azencard then hits him and he wobbles a little before crashing solidly onto the fighting stage. He doesn't look to be able to hold this form for much longer.

He disperses into four smaller versions of himself, splitting his remaining power among them as they speed around the arena, firing off a danmaku of attacks towards each of you.

I try to teleport the attacks outside the arena and the four smaller dragons right back where the main dragon was before shooting a massive barrage of neon blasts at them

I use a combination of my Jet Boosters, wings, and Shunpo to accelerate towards the arena fast enough to cancel out the force of the throw and attempt to stay in bounds.

Star Sonic Booster! [assuming that works and the SSB thing is the jet boosters]

Boost!Boost!

I fire a barrage of homing energy attacks at one of the mini dragons.

While Jackson attacks them from the rear I jump in front of them and fire Brahamsta as a destructive beam at their upper body while Jackson slashes at their legs.

Hey what's up with me being a walking target...*I taunted but I am in a pickle...this guy is faster and stronger. So I decided to shield myself with a double defense of the iron maiden and the wheel. Though Ilya seems to help with this. My other teammates seems eager to slash him apart. However I did this hoping for a distraction to wrap him with chains making a cage of thorns. I also made my entire body sprout chains so when he hits me at all parts of my body so I can wrap him up. As such I literally rip my left arm and threw it at him like a zoom punch to get the said chains into his face. What's my plan since he's so conveniently fused? Throw both of us out of the arena with the phase I'll take you down with me coming into my brain for some reason. I will also force the cage to be thrown out with the two of us (well three in it)*

[Cosmic]

PsychoWarper said:
Easily moving behind them I attempt to cut off their legs with a slash.
WHYNAUT said:
While Jackson attacks them from the rear I jump in front of them and fire Brahamsta as a destructive beam at their upper body while Jackson slashes at their legs.
Junkoposter said:
Both Uber's try to spark Zhero before the kick can land.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Hey what's up with me being a walking target...*I taunted but I am in a pickle...this guy is faster and stronger. So I decided to shield myself with a double defense of the iron maiden and the wheel. Though Ilya seems to help with this. My other teammates seems eager to slash him apart. However I did this hoping for a distraction to wrap him with chains making a cage of thorns. I also made my entire body sprout chains so when he hits me at all parts of my body so I can wrap him up. As such I literally rip my left arm and threw it at him like a zoom punch to get the said chains into his face. What's my plan since he's so conveniently fused? Throw both of us out of the arena with the phase I'll take you down with me coming into my brain for some reason. I will also force the cage to be thrown out with the two of us (well three in it)*
He's far faster than most of Team Cosmic can perceive.

Although Jackson is slightly faster, the opponent's precognition and instinctive reactions help to mitigate the difference and react in time. Using telekinesis, he grabs Jackson and swerves him in between himself and Ilia, using him as a shield to take Brahamastra's attack. He then follows up with a beam attack of his own, trying to sandwich Jackson in between them.

[Torchlight]

Hl3 or bust said:
I try to teleport the attacks outside the arena and the four smaller dragons right back where the main dragon was before shooting a massive barrage of neon blasts at them
The dragons resist teleportation, but their attacks don't [yet]. One of them shoots a beam of fire towards you which burns away your neon blasts.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I use a combination of my Jet Boosters, wings, and Shunpo to accelerate towards the arena fast enough to cancel out the force of the throw and attempt to stay in bounds.

Star Sonic Booster! [assuming that works and the SSB thing is the jet boosters]

Boost!Boost!

I fire a barrage of homing energy attacks at one of the mini dragons.
It spams teleports in an attempt to dodge, leading the energy attacks back towards you.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I raise a reflective barrier before sending lightning strikes towards the 4 Red mini Dragons.
One of them tries to blast away your attack similarly to what was done against David, but your lightning doesn't burn away. It gets hit by a stray bolt during the crossfire, and being already borderline dead, it poofs into regular flames.

The other duplicates are on guard of your lightning.

Overlord775 said:
i use Protect to defend myself
David teleports away the attacks before you get hit. One of the duplicates engages you in cqc, destroying the barrier after a few strikes.

I teleport to the one who is fighting Jake and slash it multiple times with Cutter and ending the attack with a energy punch from Fighter.

I have the energy blasts turn around and go back to the clone.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Transfer!

I make the energy blasts faster and bigger and heavier hitting.

I have the wyverns turn white and get near me, ready to Reflect if a clone tries a trick like that again but one that I won't be ready for.

Back