• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

I jump in front of Jackson to protect Genesis.

"Does anyone know how to calm him fown?!" I yell as I hold him off.

Nope! And Hey fusion dude join us! Its a party right here! Hey angry boy look at that ah...fusion guy he looks delicious right? Go after him! *I made chains to block his means of getting away left, right, up, behind. If he tries to get out even there will be an iron maiden right behind him, a giant wheel beside him (right side), a staggering amount of daggers and needles covering the top and the left side*

"Pressure point? Does it even exist in me?"

As if taunting, I then turn myself into mist, exploding myself outward toward all of them around me.

"You think?"

Taking advantage of the sucking, I once again create the substance within the mist that have been drawn in, and let it quickly propagate through the crack inside him, attempt to pierce it up to his brain this time, and make it stay attached.

"Nope."

My foot turns into a head and falls off.

"I put my brain into my foot just in case you'd do that. Do what you want, that thing's on autopilot. That body... will become your prison."

"What I want eh? "

Before I get suck-in completely, I block the entrance with the substance (which harden the more force is applied to it) to stop it momentarily before gather myself once again. After that, I turn what inside into a black hole, crushing and consuming the body within it. As the same times, I direct it, and the black hole from before below, to collided onto the head.

"Uh, you understand that I already left the body, right? My foot turned into a head and fell off? Remember? I mean this is great for me, don't get me wrong. Now you're in one place."

I have my holographs surround the black hole and fire High 4-C lasers rapidly.

"Now you can't escape."

DragonEmperor23 said:
Man, that fight was tough.

I turn to Azencard.

"Hey, can I eat some of the lightning you got from eating that dragon's power?"
"Sure." I put the law "Tasty" before shooting lightning for Silas to eat.

CrimsonStarFallen wrote

I tap int9 SNI to see.

It prevents you and anyone you grant your aura to from being harmed by anything with the concept of electricity.

Hmmm, that's not how this is supposed to work.

I have an idea, do what I did to Albion and Vali.

I frown.

"Azen, try it one more time, but don't do anything to it."

I grab it and put it against my armor, attempting to fuse it with myself and into my soul.

Haaaaaaaa!

Lightning Divine Dragon Power is taken.

I now have the same power the dragon did.

[i can't really word that with constant attempts so if it's not successful I'll just edit it ]

[Cosmic]

Zhero dodges Jackson's attacks without fighting back.

"H-hey, I'm not exactly sure what happened to you but I feel like it's my fault. But from the looks of you right now I'm guessing sorry's not gonna cut it?"

He uses telekinesis of Genesis's wheel to bat Jackson back over to Cosmic.

[Id like to point out that like this im far faster then I was before but I dont know if its enough to blitz]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I grab it and put it against my armor, attempting to fuse it with myself and into my soul.

Haaaaaaaa!

Lightning Divine Dragon Power is taken.

I now have the same power the dragon did.

[i can't really word that with constant attempts so if it's not successful I'll just edit it ]
You can freely control the state of matter of your lightning.

Other than that, something feels different but you can't quite tell what.

I get up and take a look at the Cosmic fight.

I start to cheer them up, morally boosting them. Due to my A+ charisma, i accidentaly end up making the crowd cheer harder, and also threat me very well. The people close to me start bowing.

• Ok so the chains were wrapped around our surroundings but two of my teammates followed me in...dammit...though he did whack jackson with my wheel now we can't leave. All 4 (5?) are stuck in this sphere* Too bad. Guys give me a hand and let's push the sucker out shall we? *I power up more as I force the ball of chains around us to move towards the edge to arena to ring us out. And I kept launching screws, stone plate, daggers, needles and fetters to distract him and teleport near him to unleash 6 messatsu hadokens to distract him enough. Hopefully my team mates can help me a bit...*

Back