• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

[Edd]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"You're kidding me"

Analyze this shit, get a good idea on how to beat her.
She's been training for a long time to enter this tournament, and seems to have some type of personal vendetta against the current champion. She's a masterful brawler and prefers to fight up close, but she's afraid of your friend hearts so she's keeping her distance. Her summoning power is new and she isn't completely used to using it. It was probably inherited from someone else, someone very close to her, likely a relative or mentor.

She summons Caesar again, casting a debuff spell on you. Your speed and accuracy drop.

[@Andy The has Ultron's body, which you can't hack with the characters you're using. Also not sure about you absorbing chaos energy like that but I'll let it slide for Rule of Cool if Smashor doesn't object.]

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Alright, no more jokes."

I summon the Golden Armor, it's red cape blowing through the non existent wind.

I use Blind on all dragons, teleport to the Black Dragon, suck the black flames around him and punch the everloving shit out of him, ending off with a kick to lauch him out.
Blind works on all but the black dragon, though they're able to make up for it a bit due to enhanced senses.

You gained the Darkness copy ability. It allows you to shoot blasts of dark energy which you can manipulate in various ways, such as turning it into black flames. Using it carelessly is an awful idea. (Analysis courtesy of SNI.)

The black dragon has lost access to his skills due to David's spell, but he can still hold his own in CQC. You get some good hits in, but after the initial shock wears off he starts blocking and dodging some of your attacks. However, it's very clear that your skills in martial arts vastly outclass his. SNI tells you it's a good idea to get rid of him and as many of the others as possible before Makajamaon wears off.

Overlord775 said:
I dash toward the torquise dragon, while firing homing flare dusts and angery flames, and try to ram on him
DragonEmperor23 said:
Boost!Boost!Boost!

I regenerate from any damage I've taken and then punch the lightning dragon as hard as I can before boosting Jake to get closer to the dragon to ram him as he gets near me.
Flare dust and angry flames are ineffective due to the red aura.

Despite losing his abilities, the turquoise dragon is quite adept at hand to hand combat, and surprisingly fast. He blocks Silas's punch, but is unable to avoid Jake's ram attack due to the blindness.

Hl3 or bust said:
Wanting to keep the pressure up, I use Myriad Slashes and Extreme Speed on the Red Dragon
He takes a fighting stance to block your Extreme Speed, but gets suddenly blinded, leaving him open for the split second you need to land the attack. Myriad Slashes strikes three times.

He takes damage, but looks more pissed than anything. He gives a great roar, releasing an AoE blast of fire (which now bypasses resistances) to eclipse the entire stage.

Meanwhile the blue one is still paralyzed.

[Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
As Nero and Marigold rush at me I use Fist of Havic to slam down on the ground and cause an explosion of arc Light.
Nero gets pushed back, while Marigold reflects the explosion back to you. Her following slash is able to deal a respectable amount of damage, but nothing too serious. She continues her assault, while Nero disengages.

PsychoWarper said:
"Hmmm, damn thats tempting but then my teammates would get mad at me and thats an even bigger hastle" I say as I create a sword made of light.
"That sucks, guess we can do this the hard way then." he says, resuming his stance.

"But just so you know, the offer's still open. I can knock you out at any time."

He makes sure you're ready and begins his assault. The most notable thing about him (aside from his nonchalantness) is his speed. He'd probably be able to give even Jake a fair bit of trouble in that department. On top of that, despite having swords, he hasn't attacked with them yet, instead, focusing mostly on kicks, which he targets to alternating unguarded spots on your body. He's holding back.

Junkoposter said:
The shattered clone regenerates due to the low-godly regen I keep forgetting about and sparks the nearest Babylon in the back, the original Uber gets into a fighting stance.
The nearest Babylon gets caught in the blast. Her clothes gets a little singed, but otherwise, any real damage is negligible. She turns around and cracks her knuckles. The other three grab clone Uber and she gets re-frozen, this time without smashing.

Meanwhile, the "real" Uber hears a voice as she's grabbed from behind.

"Caught you!" it taunts.

This Uber starts to get frozen as well. [Because you've seen the effects of the freezing before and your opponent was nice enough to call it out before attacking, you can take a quick action before becoming fully frozen.]

You succeed in knocking him out of the ring.

Meanwhile, Nero approaches you from behind. He gives you an intense stare, challenging you to a fight as soon as you're ready.

I teleport the remaining fighters who aren't able to use their abilities to the edge of the ring under the main arena before I use Mirror Move, firing the AoE blast right in the Red Dragon's face

Oh wait, the White aura gave resistence to Time Stop, correct? So...

"Time Bangle!" Time stops once again.

Using the most of it, i change to Suplex, grab the Blue one and throw her into the horrizon.

I then go back to the Black one and kick him in all of his weak points, which should hopefully knock him out.

Time resumes.

[And yes, i know of the Action Force rule, i don't need to say "i atempt" to every action i make]

The "real" Uber smiles and de-summons the Uber in the ice. She re-summons it behind the Babylon. The clone says "Are you sure~?" It then fires off a large spark at the Babylon.

Bigspark2

I create white wyverns that fly over to the beam struggle between Jake and the red dragon.

Divide!Divide!Divide!

They divide the dragon's fire in both size and power multiple times.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Transfer!

I multiply Jake's power multiple times.

"You got this!"

[ inserts invisible I attempted to by every action I made]

Taking each blow and not moving, I stand and smile while saying "Despite holding back your pretty damn fast, but Speed means nothing in this battle, Endurance and Skill... those mean everything".

[@Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Oh wait, the White aura gave resistence to Time Stop, correct? So...

"Time Bangle!" Time stops once again.

Using the most of it, i change to Suplex, grab the Blue one and throw her into the horrizon.

I then go back to the Black one and kick him in all of his weak points, which should hopefully knock him out.

Time resumes.
Blue gets YEETed.

Hl3 or bust said:
I teleport the remaining fighters who aren't able to use their abilities to the edge of the ring under the main arena before I use Mirror Move, firing the AoE blast right in the Red Dragon's face
Black resists the teleportation, but then Azencard knocks him out. (Fire is still ineffective)

Overlord775 said:
I teleport in front of the red dragon's attack and try to counter it with hyper beam
DragonEmperor23 said:
I create white wyverns that fly over to the beam struggle between Jake and the red dragon.

Divide!Divide!Divide!

They divide the dragon's fire in both size and power multiple times.

I multiply Jake's power multiple times.

"You got this!"
Hyper Beam starts to burn away, but ultimately wins out thanks to Silas's interference. It deals massive damage, causing the red dragon to begin to plummet below the stage. He's injured beyond the point of being unable to move. However, he refuses to give up. He lets out a fierce roar in defiance, erupting into flames, and undergoing one more transformation. A stream of fire shoots up to the sky from below the stage. Upon first glance, there almost appears to be a second sun before he's revealed to have transformed into a full-fledged dragon, even larger than Jake. The heat he passively gives off is unbearable; it ignites the air immediately around him, and eclipses the entire stadium. Invisible barriers are erected to protect the audience as well as the other participants engaging in separate battles. The heat he gives off is immense, even the ring itself is slowly starting to catch fire. His power is absolutely massive compared to before, and his previous wounds have completely regenerated.

The turquoise dragon has yet to be eliminated. He hovers back up to the ring from where David teleported him, but otherwise doesn't act.

[Gonna wait for everyone else to catch up now.]

Bring out my good ol' Starcutter

Danmaku spam across the arena while I teleport around and try to use these god damn friend hearts

"Ahhh, that's hot."

I make a omnidirectional reflective barrier and create a Friend Heart before teleporting close to the Red Dragon and trying to throw it at him.

[Now here is hoping Silas uses Divide on the flames]

I feel as though this should be a lot more threatening than it actually is, although my Regenerationn isnt helping in that regard. The fire also seems curiously resistant to absorption.

I use Makajamon again, hoping to refresh it on the turquiose and black dragons and get it active on the red dragon, before using Guillotine on the red dragon, the move's normally low accuracy negated as I ensure it to land

"You're an impressive warrior and I've been enjoying my battle with you, but..."

I fly into the air and hold up my spear while the grey aura of my Ultimate Form still leaks out of my armor and electricity still surrounds me.

"I have a wish and you are an obstacle on my path towards realizing it"

Flames appear around me and in my spear. I get into a throwing position.

"Brahamsta Kundala!"

I throw my fiery divine spear that will always find its Mark at Marigold. It shoots towards her at speeds not even I could keep up with, however I made sure that it's not lethal.

• I look back at the man named Nero who gave me a glare. He didn't attack me right away so I was amused. So i gave him a fist bump which he does the same and we clashed (I'm assuming he takes my fist bump). I then sweep him of his feet to force him to jump as I prepared chains with the intent to throw him at his female blonde teammate*

The white dragons head over to the Turqoise Dragon and reduce his power.

Divide!Divide!Divide!Divide!

I'm seriously tired of these dragons shrugging off our resistances and powers.

You're just jealous because you can't do it.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

"Longinus Smasher!"

I fire a large beam of energy at the turqoise dragon, aiming to take him out before he does what the red dragon did.

[ edited so that I don't blast Azencard]

[Edd]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Bring out my good ol' Starcutter

Danmaku spam across the arena while I teleport around and try to use these god damn friend hearts
She keeps moving towards Starcutter while dodging the danmaku, her constant mobility making it difficult to land a friend heart. Caesar casts another accuracy debuff on the ship.

[@Cosmic]

PsychoWarper said:
Taking each blow and not moving, I stand and smile while saying "Despite holding back your pretty damn fast, but Speed means nothing in this battle, Endurance and Skill... those mean everything".
"Thanks for the advice." he says.

The strikes get faster and harder, and he starts mixing in sword slashes, punches, and energy blasts. He's moving so quickly that it his afterimages appear to be several clones of him, each unleashing their own attack. The juggle you upwards as if in a fighting game. A dropkick gets mixed in. Then a suplex to slam you back down to the ground. He's having fun.

Junkoposter said:
The "real" Uber smiles and de-summons the Uber in the ice. She re-summons it behind the Babylon. The clone says "Are you sure~?" It then fires off a large spark at the Babylon.
Babylon tosses the "real" Uber, now completely frozen, to one of her clones before being hit by the spark. She flies straight through the beam, sticking her arm out the other end which starts to freeze this Uber too. This was clearly starting to annoy her.

He twists his body mid-air, and covers his foot in black flames before grabbing the chains with his heel and tossing them back at Genesis. He then pushes off the ground using a handspring to continue his assault.

WHYNAUT said:
"You're an impressive warrior and I've been enjoying my battle with you, but..."

I fly into the air and hold up my spear while the grey aura of my Ultimate Form still leaks out of my armor and electricity still surrounds me.

"I have a wish and you are an obstacle on my path towards realizing it"

Flames appear around me and in my spear. I get into a throwing position.

"Brahamsta Kundala!"

I throw my fiery divine spear that will always find its Mark at Marigold. It shoots towards her at speeds not even I could keep up with, however I made sure that it's not lethal.
She jumps backwards so as to avoid the attack, but is struck as it homes in on her. Eclipsed by the flames, she takes a good bit of damage from the heat, but…

"What are you talking about…?" she says through tense breaths.

"Even the favors of a goddess are meant to be earned… besides, this fight's only just begun!"

She proclaims, before managing to reflect the attack back to you using her ability. Covered in sweat, she throws off her outer clothing to bare a short sleeved shirt beneath. Revealed on her shoulder is a tattoo, clearly divine in nature. It produces a faint holy light.

After being slammed into the ground and covered in wounds I activate Briah and attempt to stab his foot with my sword on his next kick (avoiding any attacks before hand),

I continue to smile as I regenerate.

"No. It's over" I say before unleashing my full speed. I teleport behind her kneeing her in the back and throwing her towards my spear that should now have changed course towards my new location.

The Uber headbuts her with all her might, she then flys backwards quickly. Flowers also suddenly shoot out of the ground extremely fast, grabbing the "real" Uber and smashing her on the ground.

I turn on my invicibility form [lasts arund 14 seconds], starting to glow a very bright orange color, while the air gets even more heated.

i then rush towards the red dragon and try to pummel it by using Outrage.

• He twists his body mid-air, and covers his foot in black flames before grabbing the chains with his heel and tossing them back at me...that black flames...they are similar to mind but they are...different...He continues his assault on me so I decided to ask him later about his flames after this battle...I then summoned the torture wheel while dismissing my chains to cover his vision and teleport midway phasing through behind him in order to do a massive hurricane kick that will send him flying in the air in a whirlwind of purple wind with my kicks connecting to his gut over and over*

Black Hole time

I form my hand into a circle and cause a large black hole in the middle of the arena

Behind her set up my Lor, firing danmaku at her direction while being sucked up by another

I silently wait outside and plan on throwing a friend heart before she enters/after she leaves

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Black Hole time

I form my hand into a circle and cause a large black hole in the middle of the arena

Behind her set up my Lor, firing danmaku at her direction while being sucked up by another

I silently wait outside and plan on throwing a friend heart before she enters/after she leaves
She flails around as she's lifted off her feet and sucked towards the black hole. After getting hit by a bit of the danmaku, she starts punching some of the attacks away, but it's ultimately too much. In a last act of defiance, she summons Caesar and casts a spell.

"Megidolaon!"

Releasing an omnidirectional blast of powerful magic. Getting hit by that is not a good idea.

[Torchlight]

Overlord775 said:
I turn on my invicibility form [lasts arund 14 seconds], starting to glow a very bright orange color, while the air gets even more heated.

i then rush towards the red dragon and try to pummel it by using Outrage.
The temperature within melee range is extremely hard to bear even through invincibility. Any damage done through Outrage is negligible, only leaving no more than scratches which regenerate faster than you can land the next blow.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Ahhh, that's hot."

I make a omnidirectional reflective barrier and create a Friend Heart before teleporting close to the Red Dragon and trying to throw it at him.
The heart bursts into flames and burns away before it gets close to him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The white dragons head over to the Turqoise Dragon and reduce his power.

Divide!Divide!Divide!Divide!

I'm seriously tired of these dragons shrugging off our resistances and powers.

You're just jealous because you can't do it.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

"Longinus Smasher!"

I fire a large beam of energy at the turqoise dragon, aiming to take him out before he does what the red dragon did.
Hl3 or bust said:
I feel as though this should be a lot more threatening than it actually is, although my Regenerationn isnt helping in that regard. The fire also seems curiously resistant to absorption.

I use Makajamon again, hoping to refresh it on the turquiose and black dragons and get it active on the red dragon, before using Guillotine on the red dragon, the move's normally low accuracy negated as I ensure it to land

As the beam comes towards the turquoise dragon, he doesn't try to dodge it. Instead, before Makajamaon can hit him, he fires a ball of electric energy towards the fire dragon then returns to his base form. The beam hits him, knocking him out of the ring and out of bounds. (Makajamaon fails on the other two.)

Guillotine misses.

The blazing dragon glances at David, who then spontaneously bursts into flames. It then starts to slowly gather a large ball of fire and energy in its mouth that resembles a small sun.

[Cosmic]

PsychoWarper said:
After being slammed into the ground and covered in wounds I activate Briah and attempt to stab his foot with my sword on his next kick (avoiding any attacks before hand),

I continue to smile as I regenerate.
He's surprised by your sudden ability to keep up with him, but otherwise doesn't react to being stabbed in the foot.

"What's this?"

He lands back across from you, inadvertently dripping blood on the ground until his foot regenerates.

"Hmm."

He feints a couple of attacks, but doesn't follow through as he notices you keeping track of him.

He squints at you with a puzzled look.

"Yep. You got faster somehow. Some kind of technique maybe?"

WHYNAUT said:
"No. It's over" I say before unleashing my full speed. I teleport behind her kneeing her in the back and throwing her towards my spear that should now have changed course towards my new location.
While this happens, you feel very minimal resistance. You toss her successfully towards the spear, which lands its mark once again and engulfs her in a flaming explosion. She falls to the ground, singed.

Junkoposter said:
The Uber headbuts her with all her might, she then flys backwards quickly. Flowers also suddenly shoot out of the ground extremely fast, grabbing the "real" Uber and smashing her on the ground.
Uber clone gets completely frozen immediately after the headbutt.

Meanwhile, the Babylon clones play keep-away with the "real" Uber until the flowers stop moving.

[You're currently incapped, but your teammates can rescue you.]

His body moves automatically to avoid your attacks, almost as if another, separate, soul is controlling him.

Afterwards, he copies your hurricane kick and uses it against you, mimicking your form perfectly.

I quickly throw Marigold out of bounds as I realize she's playing possum. Next.

It seems Uber needs help.

I stop time and kick every opponent, including all of Babylon's clones, with intention of kicking them out of bounds. I target Babylon first and Nero last. My wounds have fully healed too.

In my hand, black energy that i got from the black dragon starts glowing.

Using the very last bit of the boosts i have active, i release a giant beam of black energy/flames towards the Red dragon, putting some extra Devil Energy on it for a even more powerful attack.

"Dont know if id call it a technique but yes im moving faster, now shall the true battle begin?" I say as I enter a combat stance.

[idk. My stats mostly come from my adamantium body. I think I remember something about your power copying being biological? Am I remembering this right?]

[Their powers don't give them acces. That's why he's asking whether you gave him acces. It has already been discussed on discord that he can't do that]

One more, I have to take out the Black Dragon before I go for the red Dragon.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I cover myself in light and wind before ramming into the Black Dragon to knock him out.

"Light Wind Dragon's Sword Horn!"

While doing this, I change my white wyverns into red ones and send them over to Boost Azencard and his attack.

This'll ******* work eventually I swear to god

I'm mostly unfazed by being set on fire. Regenerationn helps

I use Makajamon again, before using Super Fang on the red dragon

Amazing...*I was in awe as to see his reaction and copy ability but now I know that's the case...* I should cover this arena in a chain of thorns! *I then made a cage of thorns around us to limit his movement. My relic can't hurt me but I'll make sure to restrict his movements. I teleport near him and fire of 6 massive hadokens from the palm of my hand to his face as a start up*

[@Edd]

In a display of your sheer supernatural luck, a cargo ship flying overhead accidentally drops a barrel's worth of health and shield potions on top of you. It was unintentional for both parties so there was no foul play involved.

[*Cough]

Back