• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: Wrong Information about Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found a few mistakes in her profile that I wanted to address. They are just blatantly wrong, one due to just not being updated while the other....yeah I don't know.

In her AP it mentions "(Froze the Grimm dragon in place when she went berserk, it is implied that she killed it by freezing it in place)".

Well the dragon did not die as explicitly said here: https://youtu.be/hq1lk-QWxNg

Go from 12:25 to 12:40 in the video.

The other mistake is one of her weaknesses that says "hasn't completely mastered her semblance (She can't carry someone who weighs about or more than her while using her semblance and she must sometimes concentrate to use it)"

Evidence of that being wrong: https://youtu.be/IZKpkzPIRlw

Go from 12:42 to 12:55

I don't think anybody can really argue these two points here...

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but would prefer more community input.

Well, I still need some input from members that are more knowledgeable about this series.

I suppose that this can be changed then.

So, I'll watch the two linked videos again. However, the Grimm Dragon was severely affected by Ruby's Silver Eyes, as well as causing Cinder Fall to take major damage.

As for what this means, Cinder would scale to Grimm Dragon at least. However, BlueDash would know more about this.

From the first point, at 12:25 to 12:40, Taiyang specifically states that Ruby did a number on said dragon, although the dragon was never stated to be dead (only frozen).

Also, for the second point, the video does not even refer to your second point in regards to Ruby mastering her semblance or not, so I do not know about this one. But then, the video doesn't even talk about her semblance at all. Just her eyes.

I will remove the point where Ruby killed the dragon via freezing it in place from her profile however.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back