• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 8 discussion thread

I’m just gonna be forever wondering how an inexperienced Maiden beat Cinder 😔

Idk, maybe she inherited Fria’s full power

Before that, here's the City calc for Penny by Speedy.
The way that's measured is wrong, first off I have no idea how he's getting Penny at 2 px. But either way even when I take the same scene as that and do my own px scaling, I get 108.9 meters for the stabilizers diameter. Not 190 meters, so I'm really lost on what's going on there.

Calc? I assume you meant Penny lifting Amity.
Note: The mass I got was extremely low ball, I also used a Hollowness of 99% just for the sake of low ending, it wasn't serious. I also didn't get the mass of the crystals at all, however I believe the speed is wrong here.

He didn't take into account the hollowness of the crystals, as they are not tightly packed. I imagine the actual results with some tinkering could be 7-C at the lowest to High 7-C.

I do not believe it can be Low 7-B or 7-B, I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like it.

I also believe his px measurements are incorrect as well, Penny is not 2 px tall.

From rusty

The way that's measured is wrong, first off I have no idea how he's getting Penny at 2 px. But either way even when I take the same scene as that and do my own px scaling, I get 108.9 meters for the stabilizers diameter. Not 190 meters, so I'm really lost on what's going on there.
Note: The mass I got was extremely low ball, I also used a Hollowness of 99% just for the sake of low ending, it wasn't serious. I also didn't get the mass of the crystals at all, however I believe the speed is wrong here.

He didn't take into account the hollowness of the crystals, as they are not tightly packed. I imagine the actual results with some tinkering could be 7-C at the lowest to High 7-C.

I do not believe it can be Low 7-B or 7-B, I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like it.

I also believe his px measurements are incorrect as well, Penny is not 2 px tall.

From rusty
Hey, I didn't say it was correct. Just making people aware.

Before that, here's the City calc for Penny by Speedy.
The “who scales” analysis at the end seems kinda off.

Cinder has a Low 7-C feat now, and Penny lifting Amity is also Tier 7.

7-C or High 7-C, but I still need to get on that.
Why not use this image?
Screenshot_20201205-194731_Rooster_Teeth.jpg

The concept of Maria being able to go all out in a fight is neat, I loved it when Yoda did it in Rise of the Clones but it shouldn’t have been against Neo. Poor girl got PIS

Back