• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 8 discussion thread

Just curious, why is Yang and Blake 8-C+ while Weiss and Ruby are High 8-C in their first key
Because better girls get better treatment. Yang and Blake are supposed to be High 8-C, but they were forgotten when applying the upgrade (which goes back to them being worse girls).

This scales to everyone from the middle of Volume 5 to the beginning of Volume 7
Did the characters then really scale to a giant mech sprinting and then jumping with its full weight on them?

So who is going to be a hero and finally make the content revision thread?

Because better girls get better treatment. Yang and Blake are supposed to be High 8-C, but they were forgotten when applying the upgrade (which goes back to them being worse girls).
Yikes buddy
Did the characters then really scale to a giant mech sprinting and then jumping with its full weight on them?
I'd say no, but they can cause significant harm or damage to the mech. Seeing as Ruby could topple it causing a small tremor that violently shook Argus. And using a GED (Glyph Enhanced Dust) Ice Dust attack to shake and almost knock over the mech. (Quite casually I might add)

But I don't think they'd scale to kinetic energy, lol.

We all know who...

What's with the Blake and Yang hate? I feel like I've been seeing it a lot more recently...

Anyway, I WOULD make a CRT, but I don't actually know how...

Amber's storm was calc'd at 3,190,070.2392722275108 tons of TNT(Small City Level)

Salem's low end storm was 2,163,271,402.4539675713 tons of TNT(Large Mountain Level)

I mean, isn't the current CRT about Volume 7-8 upgrades? Both Salem and Monstra happened in Volume 8, which also affects Oscar. Sure Amber was Volume 3, but it affects all Maidens which are shown in the current Volume. Best to keep it concentrated in one CRT.

Back