• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vol 7 thread 2

Yeah, the fights were phenomenal but Qrow, Robyn, and Clover all went full R e t a r d Mode.

They should've at least thought to incapacitate or even kill Tyrian before dealing with their dispute.

Yeah have to agree here. Like what in the world were they thinking attacking each other over taking out Tyrian. Also we can agree that it was Robyn that caused the fight to escalate due to her hotheadedness right?

Without question, fighting on a flying jet of all things is especially idiotic

Like they say in a bar "Settle that shit somewhere else"

Also Neo getting hit by Oscar was....Weird, I mean this girl fought Cinder one on one yet Couldn't dodge his punch?

"I never really understand the take of, "If I was in that situation I would never do anything that dumb." Yeah, easy for you to say when you have hindsight and are able to watch what the characters are doing in the safety of your own home"

Yeah I agree with what that person said. Characters can make stupid choises when they are angry or can't see any other way because they are busy fighting

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Yeah, the fights were phenomenal but Qrow, Robyn, and Clover all went full R e t a r d Mode.

They should've at least thought to incapacitate or even kill Tyrian before dealing with their dispute.
But if they did that Qrow would have probably been captured or even killed

These are Huntsme Spinoirr, they are trained for this shit to happen and expect the unexpected.

Training to be a Huntsman involves teaching you to make descisions in the heat of the moment, if you can't do that, you failed your training.

These are not kids or people with no training forced on them, these are pro huntsmen

Then to top it all off Qrow, again professional huntsma decides it's a idea to team up with the same psychopath who he not only has history with but has, in the span of a few days, killed dozens of people in Atlas.

Honestly how could he have thought it would go any other way? The show has done such a good job this volume not having characters make uncharacteristically dumb choices but this is on a whole new level.

And Clover didn't even Say anything like, "Qrow! Listen. We can settle this later we HAVE to take this psychopath down"

Lack of communication on Clovers part and Qrow thought it was better to team with a psychopath then a spec ops guy

And before I get someone say "Qrow has a better chance at winning against Tyrian then Clover". True, but he's at a much higher risk of getting screwed over and getting killed or framed by Tyrian then just getting captured by Clover, who would not have killed him and may have even made a case for Qrow.

What the ****.

I mean to be fair im pretty sure that Qrow wasnt in the greatest state of mind after just having found out that he, his nieces, and their teammates were all wanted criminals and that his former close friend was about to send an entire kingdom to its death

You gotta remember that theyre still human

Spinoirr said:
I mean every show has problems, as you said this is a good volume
Yes, we are allowed to criticize problems in a show we like. That does not detract from it however

@Weekly Qrow immediately after finding out was still in a right state of mind that he was trying to calm down both Clover and Robyn from fighting eachother, he can keep a cool head despite what the situation was.

Yeah, but she goes "Ironwood underestimated me again?" Like, why is she so upset about not being a criminal. She heard the thing, she should know why she's not on the list. And then when Tyrian complains about the fight not starting, she agrees with him and starts it. The serial killer.

I would say watch the eps. As like it's everyone's fault

But mostly Salam as she is one who cased ironwood to get even more paranoid by saying she is on her way

Back