• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vol 7 thread 2

I am guessing it's city block level because she cut them in half and the KE of her being able to split it in half?

Looked at it and it's the fact she melted it in half. I would also add the KE part in the recalc. Also calc the second one she cut in half as well because why not

Melting it in half severely hurts the scaling potential of the feat, especially considering our current revisions on how we treat heat-based feats. I'll see what I can do, though.

RWBY Spoilers
The Grimm did take Penny's massive Lazer but was only slowed down by it and penny was pushed back. She also heated up its tusk to make it weaker https://giphy.com/gifs/rwby-penny-gdNJpoQC3vfcoItigC to let Ruby cut of its tusk so Ruby can make it trip on its own tusk. Penny also lived getting hit by the damn thing and it stomped on Harriot as she held it's foot for a short while before being overwhelmed and making her aura deplete

Welp James' gun got a new feature and James got a bunch of new skill feats and a theme song

Also, more proof of RWBY characters having limited ammo so thats a small win for me ovo

This time with spoilers:

Spoilers about Episode
I loved how they showed Salem appearing from the Seer Grimm using some sort of astral projection. My favorite part of the episode.

Haven't been watching for a while (I've more or less lost motivation for the series- not often this happens to me) but has anything interesting happened so far? As to the characters I mean, has someone called team RWBY on their weird holier than though attitudes? Is Yang still being an insufferable emo? Etc.

No they are in the right

If ataus goes into the air then that will devide humanity and when all 4 relics are brought together then the gods will blow up the planet. They want to protect as much people as they can and stand their ground and fight, even if they brake the law

Izuku broke the law to save some from stain, as he didn't have a hero license and he is still a hero. All of team rwby are neutral good

And ironwood did call out the lies rwby did, but his plan is super rash and doing just want Salam wants, to devide everyone and cinder is still in atlus with neo. But by the looks of the slashed B In a promo imige looks like something will happen to Blake so there is consequences for lieing and telling Robin the beans about the communication tower

Don't know half of what you're talking about. I picked up "Atlas is going up into the air" so I imagine that's Ironwoods endgame, I can't say he's in the right because like u mentioned he's basically dividing humanity further, but that wasn't my question, my question was whether they're still acting holier than thou.

I see u mentioned Ironwood called them out on their bs, so that's somewhat comforting, but honestly insufficient. At the risk of coming across as an ass I've been honestly irritated with the main cast for a good while now, it feels like the story is going out of its way to sabotage other characters in order to make the main cast look good and it's frustrating.

Ozpin's basically been made to be the toilet of the series, constantly taking a dump on him, making it appear as though he can't make a competent decision and having the characters shit on him, then those characters then turnaround and do the exact same thing they just shat on him for.

Adam was changed from a potentially good character with a solid motivation to that one dude who can't get over his girlfriend leaving him, and his end felt just as pathetic.

And Qrow went from being a badass with an alcohol problem- that was a story in and of itself- to being a glorified babysitter who is trapped by the whims of the children he's babysitting.

And **** Ruby's speeches, I realise she's the main character and I don't dislike her because I find her adorable, but those speeches go from inspired to irritating in a heartbeat.

Well Qrow stoped drinking and is back to being the bad ass he was (just not drunk) and Ruby broke down after salem said "your mother said those words to me" showing she probably killed summer as Ruby was probably holding on to hope that her mom was some how alive. Also Ruby has her speech before she broke down. But she brought up good points, they don't need to kill Salam to win. But Salam says what I said above. Ironwood is a great character and I hope he lives to make up for his mistakes he will make. Him vs Watts was great as Watts hates ironwood for choosing Penny's maker over himself and it's a basic backstory (but at least it was something). With two extra writers on board I think rwby has gotten better. I can't even watch vol 1-2 again because there really wasn't any nartive reason they battled in some fight back then. Now we have the ace ops vs rwby which is a clash of idles, fallow orders without a second thought or think for yourselfs and do what you think is right

Spinoirr said:
No they are in the right

And ironwood did call out the lies rwby did, but his plan is super rash and doing just want Salam wants, to devide everyone and cinder is still in atlus with neo.
Salem wants the relics though. She doesn't know Cinder and Neo are on Atlas, they went there on their own accord (We knew this because the planned target was Vacuo and Cinder wasn't informed that she was to go to Atlas).

RWBY Spoilers
We got the ace ops trying to KILL team rwby (except dog boi) and Qrow vs clover and tyrian and clover dies! Man alot happened in those 16 minutes

RWBY Spoilers
Clover's death with the scene fading to black reminds me of Yang getting her arm cut off by Adam. And next episode we are getting Cinder vs Penny and Winter as well as JNR and Oscar vs Neo

Back