• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vol 7 thread 2

Not really. But once volume 7 is over Weiss's profile should say she one shot a mantacor after the week they were in atlas

Randomlamdom said:
Doesn't read like power null to me, looks more like power boost against weakened enemies
Yeah, it sounds like stats amp when fighting someone weakened which... sounds useless.

Also @Weekly

Who is the one with power null?

Welp, without major spoilers new episode gave a new power for blake, a good lifting strength feat, a potential tier upgrade, and hype for next episode

RWBY Spoilers
Chapter 11 is going to be hype!
Tyrian vs Robyn, Clover, and Qrow (Always believed Tyrian was stronger than Qrow but I don't think he's winning in a 1v3)

Ironwood vs Watts (Watts has a whole bunch of technology and he also seems to have control of Amity so yeah I don't see Itonwood winning unless somebody comes to help)

Neo vs Oscar (Here I really don't see Oscar winning unless he gained more of Ozpin's powers and could now use some magic thanks to the training with Ironwood)

RWBY Spoilers
Meaning volume 7 characters are now 12.37 tons. Makes sense given them training for like a week now after getting to atlas

If we don't get Cinders Backstory this Volume we get a bingo

If this lasts more then one Volume (I doubt it tho tbh) we have a duel bingo

Was there an Atlas ball? Cause if there isn't than we'd probably get a bingo at the end of the volume since I really don't see the Atlas Arc finishing this volume.

Speaking of which we still haven't split Oscar's profile into base and possessed by Ozpin even though it's been over a year and I'm pretty sure we all agreed to split it.

Back