• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vol 7 thread 2

Definitely my favorite volume of RWBY. So much epic shit and people can't complain about the fight scenes since those were top tier.

Fully realized Maiden = being so cold that not even Cinder could get inside.....holy crap Penny.

Qrow really tried fighting Tyrian but Clover kept getting in the way so really it's just Clover's fault.

So hey pretty sure Tyrian's semblance allows him to cut through aura....lol everyone who thought that was Adam's semblance but a las it was Tyrian's.

Can I just say I LOVE Watts as the antagonist? He played everyone so well.

I still feel like Ironwood was in the right (partially) but I mostly think that Ruby should have argued that Ironwood try to evacuate as many people as possible until Salem arrives, I mean taking on Ironwood and his army is NOT gonna get you anywhere especially with Salem on the way, you've got very limited time and you know Cinder is around.

I highly doubt Marrow has time manipulation, I think it's just paralysis or immobilization of some kind. I mean Weiss' mind was still active thus allowing her to control her White Knight. Also Marrow can do multiple targets but ONLY if they are in the same direction.

Back to the Ironwood situation....Ruby getting the arena up is a GOOD idea when there's no huge threat on its way and getting here very soon. Getting the arena up takes time, once you got it up and call for help:

1. You don't know if the other kingdoms will even help

2. Even if they do the decision to help takes a LONG time to decide

3. Once they've decided yes then mobilizing an army and sending it over to Atlas takes a VERY LONG TIME, cross continents mind you.

It's a shitty situation but I don't see a better solution other than holding out the evacuation as long as possible and as quickly as possible until Salem arrives.

Another note: the ace ops are better as individuals but are not as good as RWBY as a team seeing how they were arguing through most of the fight and Marrow legitimately didn't want to hurt them, leading to Marrow not fighting Weiss seriously which cost him the fight.

Penny's come back should have been waaaaaayyyy more emotional but it wasn't and that's disappointing.....but Penny is awesome and I love her so I can't stay mad.

I've said what I've had to say about Bumblebee and will now ignore it. It was cancer through the fandom, not realistic through the show, and just in your face currently.....almost dropped the show but everything else in Volume 7 is so damn great that I'm ok with turning a blind eye.

Well we have more feats of non-Maidens fighting Maidens, again with Cinder but we also see that Cinder curb stomps them each and every time.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I'm still kinda waiting for Ruby's Protag Powers to let her 1v1 Cinder in her Maiden Form.
Nah, that level of asspulling is probably a few volumes away, assuming they don't give her the massive amount of character building, training, and power mastery that would make something like that logically happen.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I'm still kinda waiting for Ruby's Protag Powers to let her 1v1 Cinder in her Maiden Form.
Yeah nah Ruby got her ass kicked by Harriet so we're not gonna see anything like that unless it's her Silver Eyes.

Ok so theorizing time. What do you guys think is Ironwood's Semblance? After everything we saw I'm surprised that never came up.

Still don't know Neptune but apparently it's been shown already.

Atlas might actually end up falling but that'll actually kill EVERYONE so I'm not sure if that'll happen although the staff has got to come out somehow.

Meh, there should be two spots for Jaune, the first being what we have above and the second one being when he somehow became a magnet for single thirsty moms (this still baffles me)

Does anyone have any theories for Volume 8? What I would love to see is them using the Staff to restore Ozma's magic to full. Imagine Oscar shooting out elements like the Maidens.

Wonder his strong you need to he to cause the moon to get an asynchronous rotation in spin-orbit resonance and would a character who did it by crashing into it get a lifting strength feat as well?

Because the GoD did that

Back