• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vol 7 thread 2

Didn't they say that they weren't going to make any members of team RWBY a maiden a long time ago? There was no way that thumbnail is real if they did say that.

Schnee genetics+Maiden powers=Op and Weiss would straight up outshine the team immensely if she learns how to control her maiden powers so I would prefer if she didn't become a maiden. But if it happens than I don't mind too much as long as she takes a while to control her power's.

One thing that would be cool to see or at least know is if there are Huntsman/Huntress (alive or dead) that have ever reached a level of power comparable to maidens (Ozpin excluded) or possibly even surpass them, but I doubt it.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Schnee genetics+Maiden powers=Op and Weiss would straight up outshine the team immensely if she learns how to control her maiden powers so I would prefer if she didn't become a maiden. But if it happens than I don't mind too much as long as she takes a while to control her power's.

One thing that would be cool to see or at least know is if there are Huntsman/Huntress (alive or dead) that have ever reached a level of power comparable to maidens (Ozpin excluded) or possibly even surpass them, but I doubt it.
Just wait until Ruby somehow Solo's Cinder.

Bullet dodged! Wouldn't mind Weiss being the definitive main character, but the name "RWBY" would no longer hold any meaning with the rest becoming obsolete.

@Spinoirr

Choose your Queen. The One True Maiden.

Cinder V7 1Cinder V7 2Cinder V7 3

One theory says that Cinder becomes more dimensional the more of the maidens she absorbs, so that is one reason to want her to absorb the Winter Maiden powers.

Define "Dimensional".

@Soul of Cinder

Rwby has Protagonist powers and silver eyes, so she doesn't count ovo. But jokes aside she just might later on, so I won't be too surprised. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Team RWBY become comparable with maidens and leave everyone else behind, including Team JNPR (which would be lame in my opinion).

Spoilers
So do we add Magic to Oscar's profile, or is that an ability of the cane? Also oh my god Salem on a giant whale!

RWBY Spoilers
Any good feats, other then the massive whale grimms massive ass size compared to the flying Gorillas and the massive clouds salam made

RWBY Spoilers
Not much I can see, but maybe add Life Manipulation to Salem's profile? I highly doubt that whale was made by the pools naturally. Salem probably used her magic to make it or enhance it.

A 6/10 episode, mostly carried by the Winter & Penny vs Cinder fight. The JNPR#2 vs Neo part is legit one of the worst written sequences in RWBY. Volume 7 is still among the best volumes overall.

RWBY Spoilers
According to the World of RWBY companion, the shield Ozpin created against Cinder is part of his weapon. Yet the shield Oscar created for his superhero landing did not use the cane. The weapon is called "The Long Memory" and it can store time according to DVD commentary. My guess is that the cane amplifies Oz's magical powers, and allows for space-time shenanigans like teleportation.
The freeze storm the ex-Winter Maiden created is worth checking out. There is also a "Fully-Realized Maiden" tier, so not all Maidens are equal; a Maiden training doesn't just give her control but it also increases how much magical power she can use.

RWBY Spoilers
Cinders Grimm arm can regenerate, Oscar gets ozpins magic. More scaleing for characters, high 7-C penny as the madeins are getting downgraded

Did you see my comment from before Spinoirr? I'm not sure if this is applicable so I could use another opinion.

Penny doesn't scale to a maiden. Her and winter were losing to cinder because she has madien powers

Back