• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mecha fell back and shook everything noticibly.

Regardless, since we can't really get a precise range, going with the standard 4.5 magnitude is still the best.

Not quiet sure how to make a proper number, no.

I can eyeball it to say that it is more, or at least around a 100 meters, so it would still be 80 tons, give or take a few.

Damage3245 said:
EDIT: Actually, I'm not even sure where I'd be scaling from to on this. I don't know where they are on the cliff relative to the city.
They're behind the cliff, on the coast.

Nah, that calc was debunked during the old downgrades.

Can't find the new calc myself, but I can make a blog with the right weight if needed

I know for a fact Kep got a new weight when he remade the calc and its here somewhere because ive posted it in a thread before but i cant for the life of me find it anywhere

Anyone else think that Ruby one-shotting a Nevermore so casually in the character short is kind of out of place? When you look at what Maria did to kill a Nevermore and how it took a few hits, and how all of Team RWBY had to work together to defeat one.

I think one explanation - aside from the obvious 'Ruby is much stronger now' is that there are different sizes of Nevermore. According to the RWBY Wiki the one that the team fought in volume 1 was a Giant Nevermore. Apparently there are smaller varieties seen too.

Damage3245 said:
According to the RWBY Wiki the one that the team fought in volume 1 was a Giant Nevermore. Apparently there are smaller varieties seen too.
I don't think it was particularly huge, it really didn't look much bigger than the one that appeared in the battle of Beacon.

Also I mean, the members of team RWBY are definitely much stronger, they fought evenly against Emerald and Mercury in the previous volume, and Blake and Yang might end up scaling from Adam.

So far we've seen two variants of the Nevermore, the Giant ones (The one they fought in volume 1, the ones Ruby fodderized, the one the Grim Reaper killed, etc.) and the tiny ones (The ones Blake killed in Mountain Glenn, the ones Winter can summon, etc.)

Damage3245 said:
Ruby one-shotting a Nevermore
pffft

Ruby in no form or way one-shot that thing. Every member of RWBY and JNPR was wailing on it for several minutes straight and weakned it, even then they did very little damage.

Add in her being assisted by Weiss' glyphs and like every other member of the volume 1 cast, and yeah.

Not a one shot.

The nevermore Maria fought was obviously stronger than the regular variety.

I'm aware of that. I was just commenting that it seems out of place if we're supposed to believe all Nevermores are equal in durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back