• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY - Aura's 'Transmutation' Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care much for the NPI argument, but Geists are indeed stated to be intangible.
They can go intangible yeah, they're able to possess things, but on their own their bodies are weak and easy to oneshot. Their version of intangibility seems to be turn on/off rather than just passively being unable to be touched by anyone without aura, as theres nothing saying theyre 100% intangible always.

Not that it matters towards adding anything but its still not a point to say Aura users have non-physical interaction.
this looks more like power nullification than resistance to something.
This definitely isnt power nullification

Xanthe's transmutation, Cinder's incineration, even the temperature resistances the currently have are all because aura just blocks it
Except we've had the whole thread explaining and showing why no one has 'resisted' Xanthe's Golden touch, Cinder has been able to burn through aura imbued objects like Pyrrha's spear, and not to mention when she was able to hurt her mentor guy from her backstory.

Being resistant to temperatures is not a touch-based ability. And RWBY characters arent downright immune to the effects of weather. They can feel temperature, they just have a much higher tolerance to it than a normal person would, but they can still be 'cold' (Weiss during that Apathy arc), they just dont die as easily to it.

Alright but in this exact same thread you've been saying things that are disconnected from the main aura source are vulnerable, like Carmine's sai. A bullet would reach that with the logic.

Harriet punched a geist, and theres 0 evidence saying a Geist is 100% intangible to anyone without aura. You are speculating.
And just like the rest of her body, Harriet's fists and her gauntlets are coated in Aura.
Stands are fighting spirits that work within eachother. Geists being labelled as 'intangible' once and only ever shown to phase through things theyre possessing doesnt make them 100% intangible all the time (They need to possess something or their bodies are vulnerable) nor on the level of 'incorporeality'.
You arent lowkey tryna give RWBY characters the ability to neg intangibility now are you?
Yes, because they can in fact neg intangibility.
All of these claims and yet theres literally nothing stated or crystal clear in the show that its the case. Cinder was actually starting to melt Pyrrha's weapons (The heat/ice resistance is finite), Literally Nothing stated from Xanthe that aura gets in the way of her Aura-based power, and temperature resistances arent touch-based abilities.
The fact that she couldnt transmute Camine's sais without disarming her first as well as couldnt transmute Neptune's jacket without him dropping his aura says otherwise
Please stop saying 'the guidebook shows this' and then not providing scans or evidence. Aura is an energy, its literally described to be contained in a gauge, and as inconsistent of a power it is, it doesnt gain all of these amazing varied resistances to stuff over one instance of Ren having to actively try and ward back the snake.
20230317_130635.jpg

My turn now, please stop claiming its inconsistent without providing scans that it is.

Touch-based abilities should work on you regardless of Aura is all I’m hearing.

If the only instance of this not being the case is one scene from the earliest possible point in the series where Ren ACTIVELY projects his Aura into a forcefield to protect himself, then I have no idea why it’s assumed to be a baseline assumption. At best, you can say that if they force their Aura to be a forcefield, then they can block things, but it is definitely not a passive thing.

Also, Xanthe turning Neptune’s glove to gold, despite his glove having Aura in it, is a direct anti-feat. That literally means that touch based abilities work through Aura.

I don’t care much for the NPI argument, but Geists are indeed stated to be intangible.
Youre hearing incorrectly. There are numerous touch-based abilities in RWBY and they all get blocked by Aura, which is an explicitly PASSIVE, full body forcefield.

Youre hearing incorrectly. There are numerous touch-based abilities in RWBY and they all get blocked by Aura, which is an explicitly PASSIVE, full body forcefield.
Literally which ones what?
What touch-based ability has had NO effect on a person with Aura?

Golden Touch GOT THROUGH to Neptunes jacket. You've yet to prove Neptunes aura was down, nothing in Before the Dawn mentions his aura being down, and thus it made him vulnerable to Golden Touch

Cinders Semblance DOES have effect, and has burnt through aura imbued weapons and hurt people with aura. RWBY characters and their temp resistance are limited.

Last edited:
And just like the rest of her body, Harriet's fists and her gauntlets are coated in Aura.
Except theres literally nothing saying that Geists cannot phase through aura. Their intangibility is a clear turn on/off, and only used when possessing something.

Theres no evidence that theyre intangible 100% of the time and people without aura cant touch them.
Yes, because they can in fact neg intangibility.
Cap
The fact that she couldnt transmute Camine's sais without disarming her first as well as couldnt transmute Neptune's jacket without him dropping his aura says otherwise
Bro you're making this up.
We dont see her and Carmine's fight, you are literally imagining this scenario. She turned Carmine's weapon to gold at some point is all we know, and theres no mention aura was blocking it
Neptune did not drop his aura. There is nothing saying this
20230317_130635.jpg

My turn now, please stop claiming its inconsistent without providing scans that it is.

Aura is super inconsistent. RWBY's writing is inconsistent. My scan is the show itself, changing how its viewed and portrayed constantly (Like whether semblances work after aura break). Even the RWBY wiki states its super confusing.

Nothing in this scan states its a solid forcefield that prevents touch.

Except theres literally nothing saying that Geists cannot phase through aura. Their intangibility is a clear turn on/off, and only used when possessing something.

Theres no evidence that theyre intangible 100% of the time and people without aura cant touch them.
Where? Please show scans of this, youve been demanding i show scans to support my claims and ive obliged, i would appreciate it if you did the same if youre going to say stuff like this.
Aura is super inconsistent. RWBY's writing is inconsistent. My scan is the show itself, changing how its viewed and portrayed constantly (Like whether semblances work after aura break). Even the RWBY wiki states its super confusing.
Man i wish i could just say 'my scan is the guidebook itself' and have people just take my word on that. Please show actual examples, Jinx, ive followed through on your requests for scans, you can do the same.

Except we've had the whole thread explaining and showing why no one has 'resisted' Xanthe's Golden touch, Cinder has been able to burn through aura imbued objects like Pyrrha's spear, and not to mention when she was able to hurt her mentor guy from her backstory.
The difference between being able to inflict heat after several seconds of contact with the opponent's aura vs being able to flash-incinerate them with a touch when their aura is down

Xanthe's transmutation, Cinder's incineration, even the temperature resistances the currently have are all because aura just blocks it
We just had an entire discussion on how that DOES NOT count as resistance, and you even conceded that point. That’s the entire reason we’re having this discussion in the first place. You backtracked to claim Aura blocks touch based hax because Xanthe’s semblance very obviously went straight though Neptune’s aura, disproving your claim that Aura blocks Transmutation.

Temp resistance that taxes their Aura =/= touch-based Hax resistance, unless you’re claiming that touch based hax eats through their Aura. Cinder applied heat for a couple seconds and instantly destroyed Pyrrha’s weapon, are you claiming that touch based hax would work after a few seconds of contact?
This is a flat out lie, you’ve only produced a single touch based hax, which got disproved.

The other example is Cinder, who used sheer heat, which Aura is stated to resist. So she just burned hot enough to eat through the aura around Pyrrha’s weapon, and with her aura down, Insta-vaporized her with heat.

That is not a resistance to touch based hax. That is heat resistance that is limited to their Aura reserves, which is already on their profiles.

Cinder heating up her hands to eventually melt through a weapon coated in Aura =/= someone touching the weapon and heating it up into slag.

Cinder is using her power on the weapon, not trying to turn the weapon into something else. That would be hax. What she’s doing does not count as an example for touch-based hax resistance.

Cinder heating up her hands to eventually melt through a weapon coated in Aura =/= someone touching the weapon and heating it up into slag.

Cinder is using her power on the weapon, not trying to turn the weapon into something else. That would be hax. What she’s doing does not count as an example for touch-based hax resistance.
The difference between being able to inflict heat after several seconds of contact with the opponent's aura vs being able to flash-incinerate them with a touch when their aura is down

Where? Please show scans of this, youve been demanding i show scans to support my claims and ive obliged, i would appreciate it if you did the same if youre going to say stuff like this.
You want scans saying that a Geist isnt intangible 100% of the time? This is maybe why i think you just want to give RWBY any sort of power that you can mildly get away with,

The V4 fight where it gets shot by Rubys sniper round (bullet was separated from her body so by your logic that means its not got aura)
Harriet oneshotting the geist
Aura stating nowhere that its able to hurt intangible beings, which would take precedence over saying it does just because a Geist that has got hit (and never alluded to being intangible ALL the time) suddenly makes every RWBY character able to hit a ghost.
Man i wish i could just say 'my scan is the guidebook itself' and have people just take my word on that. Please show actual examples, Jinx, ive followed through on your requests for scans, you can do the same.
Bro you dont provide scans for saying a shows treatment of a power is inconsistent? While its my opinion its consistent, i know you yourself are VERY aware of the fact the show doesnt make it clear whether characters can use their semblance while their aura is out (Given you used to change this fact whenever it suited your argument, even in the same thread).

RWBY is amateur-level writing. Aura has had consistent changes in how it appears such as it never used to flicker until like, V3, or show a difference between flickering or breaking until like, V5 at most generously. RWBY even edited episodes aftert-the-fact like showing Leonardo's aura broke in the V5 fight.
?
Pretty sure that was the Maiden powers, and Cinders arrow that already burnt and killed Pyrrha. Once she got the maiden powers, she barely ever needed her semblance. the only reason Pyrrha was outclassed was because Cinder was a maiden.

The touch-based ability still carried through rather than you suggesting aura makes you immune to it.

Also can we talk about how XANTHE’S TRANSMUTATION WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH NEPTUNE’S AURA?

That literally disproves your entire point about Touch-Based Hax. IT GOES THROUGH AURA.

This is a very simple concept I feel.
Yeah, it’s called heat manipulation. Which Aura resists, verbatim from the show. That’s not the same as transmutation resistance, or other touch-based hax resistance.

It took longer to heat a metal object coated with Aura up than it took to heat a person with no Aura up. Very simple concept.

You want scans saying that a Geist isnt intangible 100% of the time? This is maybe why i think you just want to give RWBY any sort of power that you can mildly get away with,
Yes please
The V4 fight where it gets shot by Rubys sniper round (bullet was separated from her body so by your logic that means its not got aura)
Harriet oneshotting the geist
Aura stating nowhere that its able to hurt intangible beings, which would take precedence over saying it does just because a Geist that has got hit (and never alluded to being intangible ALL the time) suddenly makes every RWBY character able to hit a ghost.
So...your argument for Geists not being intangible is that it gets hit and killed by things that negate intangibility? Thats not a good argument lol
Bro you dont provide scans for saying a shows treatment of a power is inconsistent? While its my opinion its consistent, i know you yourself are VERY aware of the fact the show doesnt make it clear whether characters can use their semblance while their aura is out (Given you used to change this fact whenever it suited your argument, even in the same thread).

RWBY is amateur-level writing. Aura has had consistent changes in how it appears such as it never used to flicker until like, V3, or show a difference between flickering or breaking until like, V5 at most generously. RWBY even edited episodes aftert-the-fact like showing Leonardo's aura broke in the V5 fight.
It does make it clear though? Its been a thing since the volume 2 director's commentary that once aura is gone, you cant use your semblance, thats been the rule of thumb for the entire show.
?
Pretty sure that was the Maiden powers, and Cinders arrow that already burnt and killed Pyrrha. Once she got the maiden powers, she barely ever needed her semblance. the only reason Pyrrha was outclassed was because Cinder was a maiden.

The touch-based ability still carried through rather than you suggesting aura makes you immune to it.
Nah, that was explicitly Cinder's semblance going by both the RWBY wiki and the Amity Arena lore dump

"Midnight struck one last time that night,
Never to be seen again.
The clock forever stopped in the waltz with Fire,
Turned to ashes in Scorching Caress. "

So...your argument for Geists not being intangible is that it gets hit and killed by things that negate intangibility? Thats not a good argument lol
'Aura negates intangibility'
This is just lowkey RWBY wank, You genuinely believe aura is this OP fictional ability.

If aura negates intangibility, Prove it with a crystal clear statement and showing. NOT ambiguous speculation.
It does make it clear though? Its been a thing since the volume 2 director's commentary that once aura is gone, you cant use your semblance, thats been the rule of thumb for the entire show.
Its not been clear. instances like Qrows Bad luck, and the 2nd V5 Yang short where they've been able to use their semblances despite an aura break has always been an infamous talking point.

RWBY is a super notoriously, badly written show that is filled with inconsistences Weekly. Its technically a matetr of opinion, but thats the general consensus. They gotta get Death Battle to try and hype up their characters.

They cant even differentiate the Semblances from magic.
Nah, that was explicitly Cinder's semblance going by both the RWBY wiki and the Amity Arena lore dump
Amity Arena 💀
At most they get permission to release secondary canon info like Sienna's Semblance (who will never get the chance to show it otherwise).

Cinders semblance generates intense heat from what she touches, but if anythings Flash frying someone immediately, its the literal maiden god powers. This was also done to make Pyrrha's death more dramatic, its not a reaosnf or you to say RWBY characters are now immune to touch-based abilities

"Midnight struck one last time that night,
Never to be seen again.
The clock forever stopped in the waltz with Fire,
Turned to ashes in Scorching Caress. "
? ? ? ? ?

Weekly, i gotta take a shot for everything you either dont provide an actual solid statement on, or or you do provide something and it just doesnt support your argument at all. Please tell me how this is meant to refer to Pyrrha?

Heck please tell me how this plays into 'immune to touch-based abilities' rather than RWBYs actual decent heat resistance?

Did Amity Arena even make Cinders Semblance name??? They didn't even think to give most of the semblances names till like, around amity arena.

Also can we talk about how XANTHE’S TRANSMUTATION WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH NEPTUNE’S AURA?

That literally disproves your entire point about Touch-Based Hax. IT GOES THROUGH AURA.

This is a very simple concept I feel.

Yeah, it’s called heat manipulation. Which Aura resists, verbatim from the show. That’s not the same as transmutation resistance, or other touch-based hax resistance.

It took longer to heat a metal object coated with Aura up than it took to heat a person with no Aura up. Very simple concept.
We just had an entire discussion on how that DOES NOT count as resistance, and you even conceded that point. That’s the entire reason we’re having this discussion in the first place. You backtracked to claim Aura blocks touch based hax because Xanthe’s semblance very obviously went straight though Neptune’s aura, disproving your claim that Aura blocks Transmutation.

Temp resistance that taxes their Aura =/= touch-based Hax resistance, unless you’re claiming that touch based hax eats through their Aura. Cinder applied heat for a couple seconds and instantly destroyed Pyrrha’s weapon, are you claiming that touch based hax would work after a few seconds of contact?

This is a flat out lie, you’ve only produced a single touch based hax, which got disproved.

The other example is Cinder, who used sheer heat, which Aura is stated to resist. So she just burned hot enough to eat through the aura around Pyrrha’s weapon, and with her aura down, Insta-vaporized her with heat.

That is not a resistance to touch based hax. That is heat resistance that is limited to their Aura reserves, which is already on their profiles.

With this whole 'Geist is 100% intangible 24/7 until proven otherwise thing too'

I know you had trouble with this in the past too but...

The basic knowledge of the Geist: Its a grimm, based on a ghost, that can possess objects as its only way of actually doing anything significant. It only shows intangibility when it goes INTO an object.

There has been no case of someone actually failing to hit a Geist's body, or mention that Aura is the only thing that can touch a Geist. You are trying to draw this obtuse conclusion that the Geist is 100% immune to all physical attacks that arent aura, but people need to prove instead that the Geist isnt intangible all the time?
And thus you're now trying to make another nullification power, such as 'immune to transmutation' or 'non physical interaction' to try and make RWBY seem stronger than it is.

Calling it 'intangible' in one of those offhand databooks, doesnt say that its literally intangible 24/7, nor is there anything that directly says Aura can hurt intangible beings and oh god this is actually derailing

Right im counting the agrees/disagrees

'Aura negates intangibility'
This is just lowkey RWBY wank, You genuinely believe aura is this OP fictional ability.

If aura negates intangibility, Prove it with a crystal clear statement and showing. NOT ambiguous speculation.
I did? I provided a scan that Geists are intangible, and then multiple instances where the cast used Aura-coated weapons to hit and kill Geists. Ergo, aura let them hit the Geists, so aura let them bypass their intangibility. Its really quite simple. You are the one claiming that 'geists can turn their intangibility on and off' yet you have not provided a scan or, as you put it, a crystal clear statement and showing to prove your point, despite me having asked you to do so multiple times.
Its not been clear. instances like Qrows Bad luck, and the 2nd V5 Yang short where they've been able to use their semblances despite an aura break has always been an infamous talking point.
Yang's aura wasnt broken in the V5 short, and Qrow's semblance was confirmed to stop working if his aura breaks just like every other passive semblance.
Amity Arena 💀
At most they get permission to release secondary canon info like Sienna's Semblance (who will never get the chance to show it otherwise).
You are aware that the writers made all of the lore in Amity Arena canon right?

"According to one of the intermediaries between the players and the developers, the game is as canon as media that expands on the lore, such as RWBY: After the Fall."
Cinders semblance generates intense heat from what she touches, but if anythings Flash frying someone immediately, its the literal maiden god powers. This was also done to make Pyrrha's death more dramatic, its not a reaosnf or you to say RWBY characters are now immune to touch-based abilities
So now youre just flat out disregarding canon in-universe and guidebook statements lol
Weekly, i gotta take a shot for everything you either dont provide an actual solid statement on, or or you do provide something and it just doesnt support your argument at all. Please tell me how this is meant to refer to Pyrrha?
Jinx, its literally describing the fight between Cinder and Pyrrha
Did Amity Arena even make Cinders Semblance name??? They didn't even think to give most of the semblances names till like, around amity arena.
No, the guidebook did, which came out almost two years before Flame Cinder was put into Amity Arena
Heck please tell me how this plays into 'immune to touch-based abilities' rather than RWBYs actual decent heat resistance?
It doesnt, youre for some reason getting very fixated on these tangents despite them having very little to do with the topic at hand

With this whole 'Geist is 100% intangible 24/7 until proven otherwise thing too'

I know you had trouble with this in the past too but...

The basic knowledge of the Geist: Its a grimm, based on a ghost, that can possess objects as its only way of actually doing anything significant. It only shows intangibility when it goes INTO an object.

There has been no case of someone actually failing to hit a Geist's body, or mention that Aura is the only thing that can touch a Geist. You are trying to draw this obtuse conclusion that the Geist is 100% immune to all physical attacks that arent aura, but people need to prove instead that the Geist isnt intangible all the time?
And thus you're now trying to make another nullification power, such as 'immune to transmutation' or 'non physical interaction' to try and make RWBY seem stronger than it is.

Calling it 'intangible' in one of those offhand databooks, doesnt say that its literally intangible 24/7, nor is there anything that directly says Aura can hurt intangible beings and oh god this is actually derailing
Youre making a massive assumption with zero evidence backing it up. Provide scans or your argument is invalid.
Right im counting the agrees/disagrees
Neat, would you like me to take this to the RVT now or do you want to dig yourself in deeper?

I did? I provided a scan that Geists are intangible, and then multiple instances where the cast used Aura-coated weapons to hit and kill Geists. Ergo, aura let them hit the Geists, so aura let them bypass their intangibility. Its really quite simple. You are the one claiming that 'geists can turn their intangibility on and off' yet you have not provided a scan or, as you put it, a crystal clear statement and showing to prove your point, despite me having asked you to do so multiple times.

Yang's aura wasnt broken in the V5 short, and Qrow's semblance was confirmed to stop working if his aura breaks just like every other passive semblance.

You are aware that the writers made all of the lore in Amity Arena canon right?

"According to one of the intermediaries between the players and the developers, the game is as canon as media that expands on the lore, such as RWBY: After the Fall."

So now youre just flat out disregarding canon in-universe and guidebook statements lol

Jinx, its literally describing the fight between Cinder and Pyrrha

No, the guidebook did, which came out almost two years before Flame Cinder was put into Amity Arena

It doesnt, youre for some reason getting very fixated on these tangents despite them having very little to do with the topic at hand
So are you just not gonna regard my posts anymore or what.

Xanthe’s touch based Hax went through Neptune’s Aura, which was up at the time, as nothing stated it was down. Him being worn out =/= Aura broken, as you can be tired and still have your Aura up.

She touched his glove, which is covered in Aura, and turned it to gold.

Ergo: touch-based hax works through Aura.

So are you just not gonna regard my posts anymore or what.

Xanthe’s touch based Hax went through Neptune’s Aura, which was up at the time.l, as nothing stated it was down. Him being worn out =/= Aura broken, as you can be tired and still have your Aura up.

She touched his glove, which is covered in Aura, and turned it to gold.

Ergo: touch-based hax works through Aura.
Boyo. His aura was down.

I think this is it? This is the link Silent posted earlier
so do you not have the passage itself or what? You claimed this earlier:
The do mention it, hence why they make it so Xanthe can only affect people whose auras are down (Neptune after the fight where his aura is stated to be down, and Carmine's Sais which she had to steal from Carmine to use her semblance on).

What do you mean? This isnt the only example of transmutation Aura has shown to block
“They do mention it” in reference to his Aura being down when his glove and jacket were turned to gold.

When was this, what page, give me a screenshot or something.

how about writing a "possible resistance to transmutation"?

meaning while the statements are like that, they might still have it,

if you guys can accept this

I dont even disagree with the transmutation resistance being adjusted but the argument for removing NPI is just plain wrong

RVT????

Yeah, im just counting the agrees/disagrees so far? Is that a crime now?
When youre trying to force a CRT through with a vote count despite having no evidence and your only actual argument being a massive amount of baseless assumptions, yes

I think I MIGHT have found it, but it literally just reinforces what I’ve been saying.

You, once again, absolutely inflate what is being portrayed.

“Neptune was worn out already” is not explicitly stating his Aura was down. As I said, and as has been shown in the series, you can be tired and still have Aura up. Unless it’s stated his Aura was down, it was up when he walked past her, and was definitely up when he was panicking trying to not get touched.

This is blatantly the ability going through his Aura, how could you possibly interpret this as his Aura being down? He hasn’t even taken much damage or fought for a long time, it’s literally impossible for his Aura to be down at this point in time.
how about writing a "possible resistance to transmutation"?

meaning while the statements are like that, they might still have it,

if you guys can accept this
Weekly has conceded, transmutation resistance isn’t happening.

He is now arguing, however, that all touch based hax do not work on Aura, despite the transmutation he just conceded to having worked through Aura being a touch based hax.

It’s a self defeating argument. Nothing needs to be adjusted, it needs to be removed.

When youre trying to force a CRT through despite having no evidence and your only actual argument being a massive amount of baseless assumptions, yes
What is baseless here? His entire premise for the CRT is correct, she never failed to turn him to gold because of Aura, she succeeded in doing so to his clothing through his Aura multiple times.

The reasoning for Transmutation resistance is a sham built from a speedy CRT.

What is baseless here? His entire premise for the CRT is correct, she never failed to turn him to gold because of Aura, she succeeded in doing so to his clothing through his Aura multiple times.

The reasoning for Transmutation resistance is a sham built from a speedy CRT.
The Geist argument that Jinx is currently making, where she's claiming that Geists can turn their intangibility off despite this never once having been stated or shown and the only times they have been hurt is by aura-coated weapons. Thus far she has not provided a single shred of evidence to support this claim yet it is her central argument against NPI

The Geist argument that Jinx is currently making, where she's claiming that Geists can turn their intangibility off despite this never once having been stated or shown and the only times they have been hurt is by aura-coated weapons
At the same time they've never been stated or shown to be completely intangible to anyone without aura

Theres also no proof that Aura is the direct reason only people can interact with them.

It works both ways, but more so against your favour Weekly cause youre claiming that Aura is the reason they can touch geists (Which has actually never been stated). This is a power you're trying to convey over Aura after all.

We've only seem them go intangible to possess the inorganic matter, which following the multiple other possession powers in fiction, they can usually turn it on and off (Danny Phantom, the Ben 10 ghost etc.)

TFW even king has posted scans before Jinx did and hes not even the one making the arguments lol
Buddy where the hell were YOUR scans at? This is from the book you’re failing to quote properly and got a faulty ability passed with, how the heck are you taking shots when you’re the one in the wrong?
The Geist argument that Jinx is currently making, where she's claiming that Geists can turn their intangibility off despite this never once having been stated or shown and the only times they have been hurt is by aura-coated weapons. Thus far she has not provided a single shred of evidence to support this claim yet it is her central argument against NPI
I don’t care about NPI, you said the CRT is unfounded when your argument for Transmutation is the one that is baseless. I could care less for the Geist’s, Transmutation resistance, as well as ANY talk about “touch-based hax” resistance, should be thrown out.

TFW even king has posted scans before Jinx did and hes not even the one making the arguments lol
Yeah im not that big a fan of RWBY that i keep or purchase all the guidebooks lol

Theres nothing talking about the Geists intangibility in detail, but its you making the claim they can only be interacted with by aura.

When youre trying to force a CRT through with a vote count despite having no evidence and your only actual argument being a massive amount of baseless assumptions, yes
Literally just counting the votes and people stances so far so we can actually see some progress to this???

Not everyone has to 'force votes' Weekly.

Anyway the standings so far:

Agree:
Jinx666 (OP)
Kingofwolves999
Damage3245
Keeweed (based on liking, plz post a comment abt your stance to make it certain though)

Disagree:
WeeklyBattles

Unknown:
SilentLyfe
Spinoirr
XSOULOFCINDERX (Seems to be liking on the 'For removing' posts but unsure)
Cire
Lynieryz

At the same time they've never been stated or shown to be completely intangible to anyone without aura

Theres also no proof that Aura is the direct reason only people can interact with them.

It works both ways, but more so against your favour Weekly cause youre claiming that Aura is the reason they can touch geists (Which has actually never been stated). This is a power you're trying to convey over Aura after all.
Cool, so it should be easy for you to disprove me by showing them interacting with a Geist without aura right? Or failing to interact with one while their aura is up? Or a scan of Geists not being intangible? All you would need is a single scan to prove me wrong, so rather than making all of these assumptions of 'oh theres no direct statement that they can hit geists due to aura' or 'oh geists might not always be intangible' how about you actually practice what you preach and provide evidence like youve been demanding everyone else do in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back