• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Amity Arena

Why hello there! No this isn't a revision thread or anything of that sort. Although an aura thread should be made at some point but before then let's not get at each other's throats

I'm sure some of you have heard about the RWBY Amity Arena Mobile game. Personally I've been having tons of fun with the game but there's only one problem. My Academy (clan) is almost always inactive. There's 50 members and only like 5 ever do anything.

Academies aren't too big of deal but it'd be nice to be part of an active one and as such I came to a conclusion. How about we make a VsBattleWiki Academy! You know just for fun.

Anybody who has the game can join up and others who don't could try it out. What do you all think?

Well that's one at least so far. For the name maybe just keep it as VsBattleWiki unless there's a better name you can think of

Soo... RWBY Amity Arena mobile game characters with separate profiles but calc blogs are required?

This isn't about making profiles. It's just an in game function of making something similar to a "guild" or "clan" but instead using the word academy.

Back