• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-Off: RW with less restrictions

Yobobojojo said:
For additions I mean
Sorry didnt see this, but yes its always open

(This isnt like a legit RP just something to mess around with and see what other people choose and how your choices compare)

I then BFR you inside the throne room

and no, you can't escape it, it's the reason Yakou has stalemated The Emperor.

Forgot you had him, but the "Escape into the warp" was only for the bag.

jokes on you, the table itself doesnt do that, the table does the "swapping the status of "winner" and loser"" thing, while it's normal effect is to reverse positions of bodies, limbs, nerves, etc.

Hl3 or bust said:
jokes on you, the table itself doesnt do that, the table does the "swapping the status of "winner" and loser"" thing, while it's normal effect is to reverse positions of bodies, limbs, nerves, etc.
It's SCP-1440's power, any man or man-made thing around 1440 is fated to get killed/destroyed

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
It's SCP-1440's power, any man or man-made thing around 1440 is fated to get killed/destroyed
it's not an literal table being flipped tho

Overlord775 said:
no, i can just send you in the throne's dimension and win via BFR
And I return via the Green.

Also are the 1-A SCPs higher than the 1-A Warhammer characters?

the scp gods aren't 1-A, my 1-A powers come from my masadaverse character.

Also the green doesn't reach 1-A realms, so you can't use it to escape the Throne

Overlord775 said:
the scp gods aren't 1-A, my 1-A powers come from my masadaverse character.
Also the green doesn't reach 1-A realms, so you can't use it to escape the Throne
s o o o o o o o o o n

Hl3 or bust said:
same, as i can literally will myself to be immeasurable, possibly even to a larger extent than you
Do to the initial speed difference, i have literally an infinite amount of time before you are able to process a tought

I use 682s NLF adapt ovo

But what about my Precog? Also I could escape into the warp(I think). (I doubt either of these will work)

When you got rid of your own Immeserable speed to make things more fair...

I'm basically what Dormammu would be in the MCU. Immense power over sorcery, including possession, the ability to create an entirely new form of magic, maybe one shot entire planets with my sword like Surtur from Thor Ragnarok, can survive the erasure of my spirit, so even if I fail to possess an enemy I'd still be alive.

Spider Kaiju said:
I'm basically what Dormammu would be in the MCU. Immense power over sorcery, including possession, the ability to create an entirely new form of magic, maybe one shot entire planets with my sword like Surtur from Thor Ragnarok with a giant sword, can survive the erasure of my spirit, so even if I fail to possess an enemy I'd still be alive.
We all know i'm possessed already.

No, we're not!

SHUT IT!

Well I cant really be killed by anyone here but such as the case with overlord BFR + speed can beat me.

It's difficult to perma-kill me without some kind of conscousness crushing, like LLT, due to being able to will myself back to life

Back