• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-Off: RW with less restrictions

Thats the thing, I can kill you and im pretty sure you cant kill me but I may decide to BFR myself because P L O T.

@Smol Lizard, ok so two characters.

to explain something

"High 1-B plot manip" really only makes sense in metanarritives/stories, which is why 2786's is given a tier

otherwise, it's just unquantifiable plot manip

PsychoWarper said:
Thats the thing, I can kill you and im pretty sure you cant kill me but I may decide to BFR myself because P L O T.
i mean, 2786 is basically just The Hero but actually good (sans Fire's wanking at least ovo)

PsychoWarper said:
@Smol Lizard, ok so two characters.
There are 2 or 3 in DDLC iirc

Fate manip of a higher tier and higher dimensional physiology (or outerversal physiology in this case) can beat plot manip, as plot manip is basically a meta version of fate manip. Of course it would have ot be passive fate manip to beat passive plot manip though.

Actually......

@Psycho, replace 2786 and Dan with Nakiri Kuubou and Yhwach (final key/with Sternritter abilities) when you get the chance

Well looking at the Yakou vs EoM fight, it was the Emprahs EE that caused it to be incon.

So the EoMs EE/VM seems to be able to work on Yakou.

To erase Yakou you need to have something with a reach superior to that of Haju

Soooooooooooo, no, the Emperor's erasure is not enought

[Its his type 9 thats 1-A since he doesnt have a type 8]

Where does his BFR come from? And how does it work?

(His page doesnt have BFR on it so id like to know, also you might want to have this removed/redone than)

Smol Lizard, of course you need a bunch of 1-A hax

i don't have any really higher-d hax iirc, and i could still probably beat most of you guys ovo

So turns out Emprah has 1-A immortality neg but cant reach the level of Merc or Hajun (Any masa character not connected to those two are fair game it seems though) but thats not why EoM Inconned Yakou, it was his Sealing.

Back