• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-Off: RW with less restrictions

Spider Kaiju said:
Fate manipulation could definitely counter immeasurable speed, probably in addition to omnipresence.
i have both omnipresence and fata manipulation, so you'll need more to stop me.

i have both omnipresence and fata manipulation, so you'll need more to stop me.

Should'nt that make you easy to possess?

I look like the most powerful guy here. . . with my Curse Manipulation, I could just say to all powers below me "Nah, it don't work".

Just saying, i have enough split personalities that the true me's just locked up.

Get BACK IN THE BASEMENT!

Overlord775 said:
@Psycho
HER is ranked at Immesurable speed for being comparable to White Face

@Spider

SCP-1440 resists possession
But White face has Omnipresence so you have Omnipresence unless you have HER.

Also 682 resists possession, and 682 has more than one tier 1 immortality.

Also, anyone who doesn't have a 2-A resistence to fate and casuality manipulation has literally no chance to beat me.

Overlord775 said:
Also, anyone who doesn't have a 2-A resistence to fate and casuality manipulation has litterally no chance to beat me.
Amakasu/Senshinkan is getting 2-A EVERYTHING soon iirc

Overlord775 said:
Also, anyone who doesn't have a 2-A resistence to fate and casuality manipulation has literally no chance to beat me.
Conceptual Manipulation

Curse Manipulation

etcetera. . . I doubt that I have no chance against you.

PsychoWarper said:
Anyway is there such thing Higher Dimensional Omnipresence?
(Reposting in case people didnt see it) and if not whats the highest level of Omnipresnce(Thats not Yog).

Also I have Acasuality and 682s MIGHT be able to adapt to fate manip.

Back