• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

[You have plenty of non-lethal powers. Heck, your first soul is Tom. You can basically kill people, their off-screen for half a second, and the next time their in shot their fine or KO'd]

• when I asked about it Kura seemed mad...oops*
"I envy your ability to forget things so easily, if it isn't just your lack of even the barest level of awareness. Chaos won. Thanks to your so-called ally, he's taken my master and killed most of your 'friends'. We're the only thing he left behind. My soul was poisoned by him during my meaningless efforts to prevent this from happening."

Noticing the callousness of her words a little too late, her expression shifts to one of apologetic regret, though the irritation of before is still mixed in.

"I'm sorry. You should stick with the others, I'll be alright. You helped to heal me, Genesis. Thank you."

"I didn't do much. Besides...things would be convenient if we can chose what to forget and remember. In my case its the one that wants to understand. Though...it could also be better not to at the same time. Oh well let's just go"

• We walk through the door but I simply patted Kura's shoulder before passing through to tell her silently no hard feelings simply shrugging off what she said...yeah I can't ask to be understood...a voice started to creep in...it started to say stupid things like: Sodom, Beelzebub, Dust angels, Satanel and...about me being the dark side of god...I chose to ignore it...maybe...forgetting was always the better option but I know...I have to understand these words eventually...*

>No killing

>All cosmos based attacks have atomomitizing proprieties

OHNO

I sit in the living room and start thinking about what to do

Blahblah9755 said:
I follow the others ot our rooms, and have a clone contact Lionel.

"Hey there, considering we took you away from your patrol squad and brought you here without your consent, do you need help getting back to the surface? I was planning to head there myself."
Lionel and his crew are loading miscellaneous equipment into their vehicles. Looks like they managed to get themselves busy again rather quickly.

"Ah. Blane, right? Nah that's okay. We should be able to manage just fine on our own. Thanks, though. Oh, by the way, I was just about to come looking for you all."

He pulls out the handheld device from before, projecting a holographic screen in front of you.

"Here's what we managed to salvage from the crash. Assuming you've already found your living quarters, I can have it transported there for you if you'd like?"

Displayed are various items that were left in the base, including the training droid and Jackson's dog.

"I'm not sure what you'd constitute as saving, random voice in the wall. Explain"

He says as he puts a portal in front of himself so the thing just reaches into space.

I take a seat on a coach as my power suit collapses into the Zero Suit below my normal clothing

"******* hell it was getting hot in there."

After searching through the list of objects a bit, I say "Oh, thank you. If you could send it to room 781 that'd be perfect."

When I'm done talking to Lionel, I go look for Kura. "Kura, the items from the ship are here. I thought you might want to take a look through them, since a lot of the stuff is yours, Kuro's, or the Emissary's. Pull out anything… private."

"Azen, not trying to rush you or anything, but the tournament is tomorrow and we've never fought with you before. I feel like talking about strategy is more important than searching the room."

[ inb4 theres a 3-B+ room in there]

"Well, not being able to use weapons from beforehand is gonna be a hinderance, at least on my end. I do have other things i can do though."

I open a portal from Gate of Babylon and get a cup of water from it.

"Well, the yellow portals aren't going to be useful, thanks to rule 4. Same can be said to many of my weapons. I can do some other stuff tho, although, there is a lot. Do you want a highlight of my most powerful stuff?"

I drink some water.

I drop a chair from GoB and sit on it. I start thinking.

"Alright, here is what i got. Not counting my weapons, I can swallow people whole, althought that would most likely be a bad idea. I can boost myself 10x in power and speed, i can petrify people, which is also probably not a good idea, i can stop time, i can create black holes that bind people but don't actually kill them, i can create clones, i can throw hearts that make people my friends, i can blind people... Yeah, that about what you are getting from me for non lethal stuff. I'm also really good at fighting hand-to-hand."

I drink the rest of the water.

"I do have a lot of stuff, although a lot of it is questionably lethal and it's far too much to really list. A lot of it can be summed up as "Effects from a card game but doing things in real life", or something along those lines."

I create a small Penrose Triangle, made out of what looks like TV static, in my hands

"I'm pretty good at hand to hand myself. I have fire and ice powers, each of them being able to cancel out other powers on contact. I can also Boost myself...actually, I'm not sure what my limit is. The soul that had the power had a max of 47 with each Boost making him twice as strong and fast. The thing is, his Boost was reliant on how strong he was and I'm way stronger. The most I've done was 50 when I was helping Kura, but I think I can do way more than that. That aside, I have explosive dust and I can evolve in reaction to things."

Blahblah9755 said:
After searching through the list of objects a bit, I say "Oh, thank you. If you could send it to room 781 that'd be perfect."

When I'm done talking to Lionel, I go look for Kura. "Kura, the items from the ship are here. I thought you might want to take a look through them, since a lot of the stuff is yours, Kuro's, or the Emissary's. Pull out anything… private."
"Thank you, Blane." She says, still looking a little out of it.

"The connection to our rooms was likely severed before the crash. Most of my belongings would have been in there, but I'll check to make sure."

She appreciates your concern.

[@Team Stranger]

Jackson and Stranger's attacks pass through the worm as if nothing was actually there. It snarls at them before spraying a large blast of acid from its mouth towards the two. [Retconned]

[@Edward]

Your portal causes the man's grab to miss. He stops for a second, then pokes his entire upper torso from within the wall. He's wearing red wizard robes and a white mask with a smiling face painted on it.

"You... you can still talk? Are you not under that monster's spell?"

He points a hand towards The Stranger.

"Maybe we could use your time stop during the fights. I can resist time stop and even if one of us can't move in stopped time, then I can just give them the ability to, temporarily. For the first few matches, let's not make it obvious and just make it look like a speed technique. For example, almost being about to be hit and then moving out of the way. To trick the enemy further, make it look like you need to say "Hermès" out loud to activate it. If anyone gets the connection, then that just makes the ruse better."

"One thing i have that's useful is that i can multiplicatively reduce the chances of someone's attacks hitting me or my allies. I can also recreate an opponent's attack and throw it right back at them, but several times stronger."

I fiddle with the Penrose Triangle as i talk

"Looks like we have some good stat boosting abilities. Any other ideas? If someone we're fighting happens to have time stop resistance, then that whole thing falls apart."

[@Team Stranger (retcon because I'm a 40k noob)]

Stranger's attacks pass through the worm as if nothing was actually there. However, Jackson has more success. In one strike, the worm is reduced to a pulpy green splatter on the wall. The mess fades away after a few seconds.

Back