• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

Waiting is boring.

"I'll go look for something to do"

I say to my companions. I then exit the room and start searching for anything interesting

While I do that I return in to chibi mode, so in case I should meet other fighter they will underestimate me

bored.gif

i scan mentally search the area, trying to see if anything interesting is happening, coming across Jackson and a few others

i telepathically say "Hey, David here." to them

[@Team Stranger]

The wall man, upon being ignored and hearing The Stranger speak, realizes he must have made some horrible mistake.

He fully reveals himself from within the wall.

"Um, ahem. Sorry for all that. I thought your friend was one of those prank monsters I've heard about. He fits the description pretty closely."

Overlord775 said:
Waiting is boring.

"I'll go look for something to do"

I say to my companions. I then exit the room and start searching for anything interesting
Wandering through the underground, you notice many diverse fighters. From what you can tell, most of them are rather weak compared to yourself and your colleagues.

They are likely my teams' opponents, they don't seems much, but looks are deceiving.

I go take a closer look at the fighters

[@Team Stranger]

"Me? I'm here for the Outworld tournament myself. Same as your group I presume?"

[@Overlord]

As you approach, still in chibi form, one of the female fighters notices you.

"Aww, what a cute little guy! Do you think he's someone's pet?"

She tries to hug and pet you.

[@Torchlight]

Any items you may have left on the home base have arrived. Jackson's doggo is among them.

"I honestly just start playing video games in my head and have no idea what's happening. But a tournament sonds cool. I'm in."

"Myeeeeeeh, I dunno if I wanna be in more fights. Watching them I can do that, but I can't take having to endure punishment." He said.

[@Team Stranger]

"Well, you all seem to be a bit conflicted. Anyway, sorry for attacking you with an illusory worm and all that. I'll be on my way."

He begins to slink himself back into the wall, but then pokes his head back out.

"Ah! Registration is that way if you've yet to sign up. The tourney starts tomorrow but there's still time to join if you hurry."

He points down one of the hallways.

[@Hl3, Dragon, Overlord]

The girl keeps petting Jake. She looks at Silas with envy.

"This cute little guy is your teammate? That's so cool!"

David approaches the scene during his walk.

[@Everyone if you want to sign up for the tournament and haven't done so yet, do it quickly so I can make the next thread. This one's starting to get full.]

"Well, then. Considering ALL OF THIS is my doing..." He opened a bag and tipped it over, showing 3 million individual decapitated heads. "You should know the answer."

I teleport anyone else who wants to join the tournament to the clerk, telepathically telling her "Some more people are joining."

I use my Third Eye to determine how strong these other contenders are compared to myself, as i simply walk past

[@Dragon, this but with weapons]

[@Christian]

"Yeeeeaaaahhh.... well good luck to you all."

The dude disappears back into the wall.

[@Hl3]

In the few halls you've walked through, most of them show up as blue (harmless), while a few are yellow (medium).

looks like we won't have too much of an issue here

I teleport back to the surface and try to see if there's anything around

I currently have three clones active. One of my clones is walking with Kura back to the room.

The second follows the others to the area with the fighters. First I Count their number,then I try to tell how much magic they have, and watch their stances to determine the skill level of the melee fighters.

The third one takes the portal back to the train track from earlier and runs at full speed to the location it feels the strong magic from.

My real body is in my room, practicing integrating the phantom attacks with various martial techniques.

Since everyone else went to sign up I head towards the tournement place in hopes of watching the action.

The and Genesis sign up for the team competition as a team of 2 [because I gave people ample time to specify whether they were even joining and this is easier for me.]

Every speaker, and TV/Holo screen within the facility announces a message simultaneously.

"Registration for the tournament is now closed. Thank you to all of the participants who have decided to join. Please stay tuned for the official introductory statement from the current champion."

[@Hl3]

You don't see much other than sand. Your suit detects several robot like beings heading across the desert towards the crash site.

[@Blah]

You and Kura make it to the room without issue.

A respectable amount of magic power can be felt from a number of the participants. In the sample size you observed, a few of the melee fighters are likely similarly impressive in their martial prowess.

The track leads to a station connecting to the upper floors of the underground tournament area. The source of magical power can be felt coming from a decent depth almost directly below you.

Back