• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

i quickly use Growth, Calm Mind and Concentrate before using Baton Pass on Silas, giving him an around 10x boost for his "boosting", "dividing" and "tranfering"

I notice the faces halving, but immediately multiplying again, and exit Kura's soul.

This is puzzling.

I use Clairvoyance to scan the universe and identify anything that might make removing the corruption possible.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'm curious as where they're going.

Create a portal and follow them
They land only a mile or so away from The Stranger, entering a barely visible tunnel within the side of a large canyon. There are several other facilities also built into the canyon walls, the majority of them were seemly built with the accommodation of travelers in mind.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hmmmmmm."

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I try Dividing the corruption and Boosting Kura at the same time.

Divide!Transfer!
Despite David's assistance, something still seems to be missing. It's as if you're attacking it from the wrong angle.

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmmm..." He tried opening it up, bored and not knowing anything at the moment.
It's surprisingly difficult to open with brute force. You wager you could open it with enough effort, but it would likely break in the process.

Monarch Laciel said:
I notice the faces halving, but immediately multiplying again, and exit Kura's soul.

This is puzzling.

I use Clairvoyance to scan the universe and identify anything that might make removing the corruption possible.
The universe is vast and complex, and while you see a great number of exotic worlds and events, you wouldn't know if anything could help against this particular affliction. Maybe a few of your allies could help.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I go to one random person.

"Hey, what is the name of this place? Sorry, i'm new here."
A young man responds to your question.

"Ah, an outlander huh? You're in Atmos City, on the planet Graecia. That's a nice dragon you got there by the way. Are you looking for anything in particular?"

"No, i am not. Thank you for your help."

I fly back to the base.

"Is there any progress with her?" I point at Kura and ask my nearby allies.

I engulf my hands in flames.

"No, I'm just trying out various things."

I use the power nulling aspect of my flames on the corruption, while keeping the damage of the flames low so I don't hurt her.

The Smashor said:
I wake up.

"Wait, so one moment I'm sleeping in the sand, now what's happening?"
"There are some other magical planets around in the solar system we are in. Right now we are trying to purify Kura's soul."

"Ah. Well then, ABRA KADABRA!"

Nothing visually happens.

"Well, I've done all I can do."

I lay back down and mumble about power creep. I then get back up.

"Wait, is Kura's body healed?"

[@Christian]

Your head-slamming breaks a hole in the metal plating and you begin to fall into the large cavernous pit below, the surroundings of which resemble that of a coliseum. You can feel several pairs of eyes fixed upon you.

[@Edward]

They lead you to a massive underground hangar which holds various other vehicles of a similar size. They then check in to their own hotel rooms.

From what you can gather, they came to watch a tournament being held in this underground complex.

[@Crimson]

SNI tells you that the fastest way for her to recover is for Griffin to take some of you inside Kura's soul to help fight the corruption from the inside. Alternatively if you wait for some time, she should recover on her own, but this method will take longer.

I go up to Griffin.

"Griffin, we both can cure Kura with our powers combined. I need you to take some of me inside her souls, so i can fight the corruption from the inside. Please, can you do that?"

There were two reasons he was screaming.

One: He was falling. You imbecilic swine.

Two: Eyes were looking at him.

Hl3 or bust said:
I begin to teleport all over the planet, attempting to scout it out
[I rolled a die for you to actually find anything and you barely passed.]

You find the giant metal door thing on the ground and the hole The Stranger made and subsequently fell through. Jackson is there too.

On the horizon you can see several military carrier type vehicles heading towards your group's crash site.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I go up to Griffin.

"Griffin, we both can cure Kura with our powers combined. I need you to take some of me inside her souls, so i can fight the corruption from the inside. Please, can you do that?"
"Sure"

I telepathically contact everyone.

"Hey who wants to come with me inside Kura's soul to fight evil chaos faces?"

i telepathically respond

"It seems like you guys have this sorted out, and some other stuff is going on that might need attention................otherwise i don't really have anything that could directly help."

The Stranger keeps yelling. He then hears the message.

"Sorry. Busy...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

>Recives message

>Very fast dragon flying towards the moon at incredibly hihg speed

I almost istataneusly happear next to Griffin

"I AM HERE"

I say in a all-might-like fashion

"also haven't you realized yet that you turned female ?"

I ask Griffin

"Somewhere around the third billion year I realised and decided it didn't really matter. Really, my body can be anything I want, it's not even necessary for my existence anymore"

I prove my point by transforming my body into statue with no biological parts, an exact copy of the dragon in front of me down to the quantum level, a bird, and a creature made of mist.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I stop by the clerk.

"Can I sign up... for this tournament?"
The young woman at the desk is startled by your sudden question. She didn't seem to notice you were there before.

"Uwaah! Where did you come from?! You startled me.."

She collects herself.

"You want to enter as a contestant so... One sec!"

She fumbles unreliably through the underside of the desk, retrieving some papers which she reads over as if to remind herself.

She clears her throat.

"Welcome to the annual Galaxy's Strongest Graecian Outworld Tournament! Are you registering as an individual or a team?"

• I noticed as i attacked half of the team is missing. I can't feel their souls....* SHit *Then as I started to hear about going inside Kura's soul.* "Me" *I responded without much thought as I follow everyone else*

Back