• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

Monarch Laciel said:
I pull her into Kamui with me to give myself some more time, hoping whatever super powers she has are enough to stop her being quarked, then use Wisdom of Solomon to go even deeper into her soul to find out specifically what is wrong with her.
Her rukh is seemingly impossible to read. As you delve deeper inside, you find yourself blocked off by a barrier, and the "core" of her soul on the other side. Everything around you is being slowly "eaten" by microscopic Darkness in the shape of Chaos's laughing face. It seems these are what's being kept out by the barrier.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I fly around in space, trying to figure out what this solar system is.
You see that the planet you crash landed on is mostly desert, and appears to be the moon of a much larger world. There are other nearby planets within the same system that don't seem to be inhabitable by regular human life at first glance. There's an asteroid belt not that far out that seems similar to our own solar system.

Monarch Laciel said:
I start talking to the Chaos faces,

"Hi. So. Why you doing this"
They just laugh and continue eating. Either they don't notice you're there or they don't care and are also laughing at you.

"Did no one ever teach you that ignoring people is rude."

Negotiations have failed. I start giving Kura emotional support.

"YOU CAN DO IT KURA! FIGHT OFF THOSE NAST FACES"

i simply focus on checking what my suit sensors are indicating

[they should be able to tell me what's going on up to somewhere from 4.22 to 50,000 Light Years around]

I start feeding soul energy into the shield around Kura's core to bolster it, while also shooting lasers at the Chaos faces.

I use my magic detection to search for anything magical in the surroundings. [Jin has interstellar sensory abilities, and No Name can pinpoint the location of someone from at least 1500 light years away, if not from cross galactic distances.]

As I do this, I also begin mentally reconstructing any cqc techniques my allies or opponents used in the past few battles, finding any ways I could improve on or counter them, and ways to incorporate them fluidly with my previously known techniques.

I try to make sure I'm fully focused, so I don't start thinking about what just happened to our friends.

[@Crimson and Overlord]

This much larger planet seems to be almost entirely covered in human made constructs, though a few patches of green and blue can be seen here and there. The planet shows obvious signs of sustaining abundant life.

[@Hl3]

Your sensors pick up a refreshingly small amount of corruption inside the current universe. From the suit's prior memory (as well as your own experience), it would likely take some estimated several millennia at the current level to become fully corrupted without outside interference. The highest level of corruption nearby is coming from Kura.

[@Christian]

As you wander through the ocean of sand, you see something shiny far in the distance.

[@Monarch]

You feel a warm sense of welcoming reciprocation coming from the core, but your efforts to help produce similar results to before.

The lasers fry some of the faces, but they continue to multiply and replace the ones that get destroyed.

[@Blah]

Magic can be sensed coming from deep underground.

You can also sense a fair amount of magic coming from the large planet nearby. Probably from the collective magic users among the populace.

A more powerful source can be felt coming from much farther away within the star system, but likely not close enough to worry about.

"Huh?" He walked closer and closer before then snarling. "No! No, no, no! F**k you!" He stood there, shouting.

i head back over to Kura, switching to Cybele and using Salvation again

i wonder if i just didn't notice it doing anything last time....................

"Seems this had a population. Wonder where it is, or what happened to it."

I fly around the planet, looking for more clues and people. I have my Enhanced senses. I also use SNI to see if there is any civilisation still alive in this planet.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I attempt to use Divide on the corruption inside Kura.
It doesn't seem like it's helping in any significant way. Maybe if you were a little stronger.

Hl3 or bust said:
i head back over to Kura, switching to Cybele and using Salvation again

i wonder if i just didn't notice it doing anything last time....................
She's already been fully healed.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well i don't think i can help much

i simply watch everyone else doing their things

Christian Higdon said:
"Huh?" He walked closer and closer before then snarling. "No! No, no, no! F**k you!" He stood there, shouting.
Upon closer inspection, the shiny object appears to be a gigantic metal platform buried in the sand. In its entirety it's large enough to support a decent number of you in your kaiju form.

seeing SIlas yelling something, likely a special attack or technique used in an attempt to clear the corruption, i swap my Persona to Beezlebub

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Seems this had a population. Wonder where it is, or what happened to it."

I fly around the planet, looking for more clues and people. I have my Enhanced senses. I also use SNI to see if there is any civilisation still alive in this planet.
The population is still there and noticeable wherever there are human constructs [depending on how good your senses are.]

[@Edward]

You can see the planet Jake and Azencard went to, as well as the place Jackson and The Stranger went.

A group flying through space on what appears to be "space motorcycles" swerve around you in an attempt to avoid hitting you. You hear one of them yell "look where you're going!" As they continue towards the desert planet you came from. A strange looking pamphlet flies off one of the vehicles and floats near you. Inside are tickets to some kind of tournament on the desert planet, which is named "Gaara". There's a given date, but the current day in this universe is unknown.

[@Dragon]

It still isn't quite enough. No matter how much you divide it, it regains its former strength almost instantaneously. There's likely some missing step of the equation that Divide alone won't fulfill.

[@Christian and Psycho]

The platform looks like it's meant to be a mechanical opening of some kind that leads underground.

[@Crimson and Overlord]

It isn't long before you run into the local population. The city itself is quite technologically advanced. Flying cars buzz through the sky at respectable speeds.

Some of the humans on the ground level stare at Jake's dragonoid form in awe, but seem to be more impressed than afraid.

Aside from their reaction to Jake's appearance, they go about their daily lives as if you suddenly appearing was like any other daily event.

The aren't scared, either they have a great deal of gut or there are creatures like me in this world

I continue exploring the city

Back