• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

Overlord775 said:
"The barrier is weakening, is there anything we can do to help you keep it up ?"

I say to Kura
It seems to be taking all of her strength to simply keep the barrier up. She doesn't seem to be able to do much more or even give a response.

"I can't take it!" He shouted, very mad. "Just LEAVE US THE F**K ALONE, YOU F**KING F**KNUTS OF F**KLAND!" He tried blasting them.

"Hey Kura, is this barrier being weakened by the Darkness somehow, or just the physical force of these creatures hitting it. Because I notice your power seems to derive from your soul, which shines about as bright as the rest of this universe combined. So if you are powering the barrier with the force of a universe, I find it hard to believe that some creatures we were easily killing are giving it trouble through mere physical force"

DragonEmperor23 said:
Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I put my hands on the barrier.

Transfer!
You help to fortify the barrier somewhat. The deterioration is slowing, but still present.

Hl3 or bust said:
I take a moment and swap my Persona to Thanatos

"Door of Hades!"
Many of the monsters are killed, but it isn't long before just as many take their place.

The Stranger then decided he had enough. His usual blue beam he charged was red as he shot it. He was a tad bit too violent now.

Seeing that the barrier is slightly better, I turn to Kura.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I put my left hand on her shoulder.

Transfer!

[
It feels really pleasurable by the way]

I summon 3 helpers (Which are comparable to me in strenght) and send them outside of the barrier to fight the darkness beings.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I summon 4 helpers (Which are comparable to me in strenght) and send them outside of the barrier to fight the darkness beings.
[Kirby can only create 3 helpers at the time]

"Oh yeah... sorry you forget small details after septillion of years"

I walk over, use the Wisdom of Solomon, grasp hold of the Ruhk and the Cycle of life and death, and start pouring a Star system's worth of soul energy into her with every passing moment.

"Sorry guys" I say to all the souls and energy being used. "But if I don't do this, the multiverse has a lot worse chance of surviving"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Hey Kura, is this barrier being weakened by the Darkness somehow, or just the physical force of these creatures hitting it. Because I notice your power seems to derive from your soul, which shines about as bright as the rest of this universe combined. So if you are powering the barrier with the force of a universe, I find it hard to believe that some creatures we were easily killing are giving it trouble through mere physical force"
She still can't respond verbally, or even physically for that matter, but you notice that her soul seems to be.... poisoned. Your "healing" helps slightly to mitigate this, but only in the same way that pouring a bottle of water onto the ground would help a drying ocean.

Azencard's helpers help to hold off the enemies somewhat.

Suddenly, what remains of Realm's demons swarm to everyone's support, aiding in what little ways they can to fend off the endless waves of darkness.

Through everyone's combined efforts, the monsters are held at bay for a short while. During this brief window, the aura around the base grows and begins to hum loudly. In a bright flash of light, the base and everyone inside are transferred out of the quickly corrupting universe.

You find the base to have manifested elsewhere, high in the upper atmosphere of some unknown sandy planet. Kura continues pouring her energy into the barrier as the base plummets into the sandy earth, crash landing forcefully, but safely. This creates an absolutely massive cloud of dust outside.

"Oof" I say more out of habit than actually suffering from the impact.

I continue using clairvoyance to analyse Kura's soul down to its deepest level and try to work out how to cure the poison.

I didn't even notice the dust tbh because I kinda just saw through it all.

Also while I'm looking at Kura's soul, another part of my mind scans the entire universe to see where we at

The Stranger, tired, became a lumbering and slipping "creature" if you will. "I can't do this s**t any longer."

[The base teleported into another universe. We are now in a sandy planet, and there is a bunch of dust around.]

"I hate sand. It's rough. And it gets everywhere. That's the quote, right?"

"Eh, close enough."

"DANG IT! I hate power creep. I could barely do anything there. I hope my next soul is some kind of robot god of epic preportions!"

"Well, I guess it could have been worse. We're still alive and have the capacity to grow stronger. Hey guys, can I request something? Mind if I be the one to land the killing blow on that chaos son of a glitch? He really peeves me off."

"I'd rather let it be me. He JUST WON'T LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE, GOD F**KING D*MNIT!" He shouted, holding his hands up.

[@Monarch]

You can't seem to identify specifically what is wrong with Kura, just that her soul's strength has been steadily deteriorating, though the rate of this has drastically slowed since she lost conciousness. Her fight with Chaos not long ago is likely the cause.

The world you crashed on seems to be one extremely large desert, and appears to be the moon of an even larger planet. [Anything else you'll have to specify you're searching for.]

[@Everyone else who is searching]

It's nothing but sand as far as you can see.

I pull her into Kamui with me to give myself some more time, hoping whatever super powers she has are enough to stop her being quarked, then use Wisdom of Solomon to go even deeper into her soul to find out specifically what is wrong with her.

Back