• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest he's a sock, but I do agree he's suspicious. There's no reason to ban him just yet, but I do agree that he appears to have bad first impressions. It's not too far off from newcoming Naruto Vs Bleach debaters. Calling people wankers or downplayers in general is rude, and same with necro'ing topics just to rant about topics that have been discussed to death. But naivety in general is nothing punishable.

So for now, no punishments, but perhaps worth keeping an eye on them.

damage lock my thread because it is a stomp for Kaguya but it is in fun and games. lots of threads that are stomps are allowed there. it was for fun.

please demote damage.

Potato4Head5 said:
damage lock my thread because it is a stomp for Kaguya but it is in fun and games. lots of threads that are stomps are allowed there. it was for fun.

please demote damage.
Link?

It's actually High 4-C Sully from Kingdom Hearts so might be fair, but yeah Beerus vs Kaguya on F&G should stay. It's F&G after all :p

Potato4Head5 said:

please demote damage.
You made a similar thread in vs threads board previously which was closed. Damage may have not noticed that your new thread was in F&G board. And he reopened it after noticing.

A new member asking for demoting Damage for such a small issue doesn't make for a good first impression and is kinda out of the ordinary. Just sayin.

Damage just made a mistake. The fun and games thread should probably be reopened though.

Okay. Thanks. Then we should stop arguing about this.

Damage3245 said:
I think it goes without saying that M3X is in the right here. Potato4Head5 looks like he is a problematic user.
you unfairly locked my thread and because i asked for u to be demoted now u are teaming up on me

Of course I didn't. I was arguing normally, I wrote some reasons for why Naruto can beat Saitama (Skill, hax and speed amp). He said Naruto doesn't have Shunshin (Stat amp, read his profile) that is a basic jutsu every ninja knows. He was ignoring the profile and my comments

I don't know if he's a troll. He seems to just be a new, mostly young user who doesn't know how the wiki works yet. Maybe a stern warning, but a block seems a bit extreme in this case.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I don't know if he's a troll. He seems to just be a new, mostly young user who doesn't know how the wiki works yet. Maybe a stern warning, but a block seems a bit extreme in this case.
Considering the nature of their posts on this thread alone, I'm not entirely willing to extend them the benefit of the doubt. A temporary ban would be fine with me.

This feels like a bit of an overreaction. He's not done anything here that's seriously ban worthy; he's just showing that he doesn't really understand stuff. It's easy to tell that he's just confused, and the actions he's done as a result are only questionably bannable anyway.

I'll let people more directly involved choose, but I honestly don't think this justifies more than a stern warning. If he is getting blocked, this shouldn't justify more than a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back