• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is likely a bit too extreme for an all-ages wiki.

SpookyShadow said:
Are things like Tanjirou's pic of Breath of the Sun mastery allowed or is it too much?
Not really the same. Like a zombie with decaying flesh, not exactly Tanjirou but its far different from a life like corspe image. just unneeded when there are tons of alive Sayori pics

Well, I already removed it. I am uncertain about Fandom's precise limits for what is allowed.

I think we're being a mite bit sensitive in terms of what images we censor. Not only are entire wikis made for characters from Resident Evil, a verse in which most enemies have exploding heads with painstaking blood animations (not to mention the cop that gets torn in half in RE2), but DOOM has a wiki- a game whose main gameplay loop largely consists of chainsawing gorey creatures apart to get more ammo.

Mr. Bambu said:
I think we're being a mite bit sensitive in terms of what images we censor. Not only are entire wikis made for characters from Resident Evil, a verse in which most enemies have exploding heads with painstaking blood animations (not to mention the cop that gets torn in half in RE2), but DOOM has a wiki- a game whose main gameplay loop largely consists of chainsawing gorey creatures apart to get more ammo.
I think the Sayori thread just had an image of poor taste when you can use many different images of her being alive. But I agree with you.

I'd say our policy on blood, gore, sexual stuff, ect is more or less similar to YouTube's. If the blood and gore is a clip from video games and movies, it's considered fine so as like as it isn't AO-rated in gaming's case. But this is a PG-13 rated website, which a lot of modern PG-13 movies are more violent than a lot of old school R-rated movies. I'd say it's case by case, but it's usually okay if it's a video game or anime animation, but an actual dead body is not okay.

As for nudity, PG-13 or Teen level bikini models are fine, but full nudity or certain body parts being exposed is not. And hardcore fetish wear or extreme sexual fetishes are a hard no.

I agree with Medeus.

Perhaps I was too overly cautious though. Somebody can restore the image if they wish.

Did you delete the image? Undo the edits doesn't work if you did it. Someone need to ask DemonMitch to put the image there again

I mean, he's apparently participating in voting on matches without problems (other than calling MLP autistic but that should only warrant a warning for first offense), but the pfp is 100% against TOS.

I'm pretty sure that's an obvious troll; innapropirate username, 100% against TOS avatar, and bigotting against autism the same time they insult a fanbase. If those are all first impressions, those are grounds for permaban on the spot.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm pretty sure that's an obvious troll; innapropirate username, 100% against TOS avatar, and bigotting against autism the same time they insult a fanbase. If those are all first impressions, those are grounds for permaban on the spot.
Seconded.

I find it likely that these two are the same person. They have both voted/commented on the same threads (though the second account has a little less activity), were both created on the exact same day, were active at the same time, and have rather weird names that are almost similar in a sense. If this isn't enough for direct proof, I'd still keep an eye because it's a little suspicious.

Yes they definitely look very suspicious. Along with this person I just whammed because he came up to my wall to troll:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Starving_nigerian_child

EDIT: Yes, those two are likely the same person now that I've checked their contributions. Just mindlessly spouting the exact same comments on the same threads at the same time like the previous one.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Can you delete his picture at least
We can't delete the pfp. Fandom can and they did.

Yes. I used WHAM on the remaining accounts, and asked the VSTF to delete the image.

The world is currently falling apart into a global pandemic, depression, and likely a new cold war between nuclear powers, and the most constructive thing this guy decides to do is continue to fanatically harrass people who are trying to get some non-serious respite from it all, a large part of them minors... Oh well.

That is enough said about the topic though. Just continue to block and use WHAM please.

At least he's not posting ****, gore, or racial slurs. He's honestly a really tame troll thus far. Thanks for not being a stereotypical total dick 70 accounts dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back