• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaften please don't discuss this here. Preferably not anywhere on-site, but especially not on the Rule Violations Reports thread.

Don't even let them to say a single shit, if the profile is supiscios, get them to the thread immediatly.

If we ban someone accidentally, then we apologize later.

what if a group of people refuses to accept a new verse but another with the same reasons (because I possibly hate the verse)

It wasn't the same reasons, we refused to keep arguing with you. Drop the subject. No one hates the verse and this is not a rule violation, do not waste everyone's time with this.

For what Livinmeme's referring to...

This thread had two admins, a content moderator, and half a dozen bluenames, including verse experts and non-experts, agreeing that RvB isn't fanfiction because it's officially licensed with original characters, while 8-Bit Theater is fanfiction since it uses FF1 sprites and characters with no official permission.

Livinmeme is the one person who disagrees, and has stonewalled for hundreds of posts, refused to listen to arguments, threatened to recreate the profiles after they were deleted, claimed other people were committing "fallacy" without any explanation, and made duplicate threads about the topic.

EDIT: All these removed replies are Livinmeme repeating the same flawed arguments here...

Don't continue the argument here Livinmeme. This isn't the thread for that.

Livin@ Maybe drop the subject for the moment and bring it back way later? I'm pretty sure you mostly have been sturbbon and annoyance, but nothing remotly bad enough for a block.

Drop the topic, wait until everyone chill out for a while, build your arguments in the meantime, and later bring it back now more composed.

Those are my two sentences.

Newendigo said:
Livin@ Maybe drop the subject for the moment and bring it back way later? I'm pretty sure you mostly have been sturbbon and annoyance, but nothing remotly bad enough for a block.
Drop the topic, wait until everyone chill out for a while, build your arguments by the moment, and later bring it back now more composed.

Those are my two sentences.
okay

Asf325ewtdg

He hasn't done anything particularly harmful but his first edits seem to be going on threads and saying stuff along the lines of "you all sucky". Could be something to keep an eye out for but I dunno.

JoeCenaNatio

Blatant troll.

It's quite an obvious troll copying JohnCenaNation. Ban away.

Thank you Medeus. I will handle it, but you should preferably get WHAM yourself, as long as you never ever open the program except against blatant spam trolls.

I have removed my comments about the User Rhe, since he has not done anything report worthy (And not single edit) in the past hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back