• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what the hell did he do wrong? He just has a dumb name/profile picture. You can't just label the guy as a troll when not only has he done nothing wrong, he's done almost nothing period.

Nemo212 said:
Wait, what the hell did he do wrong? He just has a dumb name/profile picture. You can't just label the guy as a troll when not only has he done nothing wrong, he's done almost nothing period.
Objectively incorrect, look at his contributions please. Notice how they no longer exist.

Nemo212 said:
He made a joke about black people, called me a weeb, had the name corona virus which lead me to beleive he was a troll. When I reported him he posted about wanting my family to urinate on my desecrated corpse.... this really isn't up for discussion...Though Im like eighty precent sure he was copy pasting a green text...

Yes, and in addition, he followed the established pattern of the trolls to use an offensive username in combination with an image of a mass-murderer, tyrant, or controversial politician.

Is it worth unbanning him?

He got banned multiple times and it's written that he didn't really improve after each ban

I think it was DragonMasterxyz and Schnee One who supported his permanent ban do to getting banned multiple times and not shaping up at all, but I have asked one of them and wanted to here what they both think.

Well, I personally never noticed him misbehaving, and don't think that he ever did any particularly bad edits either.

Unless there's proof to suggest he got better then I still say he should be kept banned

The reason he was perma-banned was due to having been banned repeatedly, and continuing with the behaviour regardless.

Frankly, I never particularly saw him as a bad guy, but I really don't see much reason to think he's changed this time when he explicitly hadn't the last several times. I think people who were directly involved should have a say, though.

Well, he was just annoying when talking with me there, not outright insulting.

Well, he's someone whose very hard to deal with, the Digimon thread he made kinda shows that he's not willing to listen to others and thinks anything that doesn't agree with him is "stupid" and likes to pull the whole "mod will just shut me down" card whenever he doesn't get his way while acting like he is the one arguing with "facts and logic" despite being clearly in the wrong and unwilling to even look at sources. Although, it's more an annoyance so I do not agree with banning him on this alone. Although editing the tiering to such a degree without an accepted CRT is a big issue.

A warning would be enough for the other stuff, yes, but combined with changing statistics, it may be more serious. I am not sure.

I haven't inspected what else he has done. I was only referring to my own interactions with him. I would appreciate if other staff members can investigate.

If he is consistently hostile to the staff and impossible to reason with, I suppose that we may have to remove him.

Regarding the Missy0124 incident, he's honestly made quite literally dozens of threads related to Dragon Ball trying to say a bunch of arbitrary stuff. This includes him trying to say "Dragon Ball Super is non-canon because GT was stated to be the grand side story," or "Because Gregory makes an appearance." And many of us have tried to reason with him, myself and AKM Sama included and I kind of already gave him too many warnings telling him to drop the issue. He's also constantly been very rude and has constantly insulted the wiki as a whole.

Example was when he came to my wall for closing this thread. And if you scroll down on my message wall, I have linked numerous examples of him constantly spamming the same threads trying to get canonicities mixed up. Also, for reference, he was blocked for a whole year a while back.

I was one of the main people having to constantly argue with him, and I doubt he's ever going to drop the topic. So I think it might be obvious what should be done with him.

Saikou took care of it.

Permabanning Missy seems kinda harsh to me personally. I mean sure he disagrees with many of the ratings and how we do things, even going as far as to publicly complain about and insult staff members, but none of that seemed like it was done with an extremely hostile intention. And for the sake of clarity, he was previously banned way back in 2016.

Yes, he's incredibly persistent in his approach, unwilling to listen to others and always acting like he's the only one who is right, to the point where it's basically extremely annoying. But I guess we can give him a final warning to improve the behavior and to not make changes without a CRT. Or maybe a temporary ban.

However, what I said only comes from my own interactions with him. I'm not much aware about his interactions with Dragon, Medeus and the others and if the general consensus is to permaban him then I won't try to sway the decision. I'm just giving my two cents.

He was mostly judging him based on his own personal experiences, not based on mine or DragonMasterxyz's. As for me, honestly being that ignorant sounds like more than enough reason for a ban. And vandalizing pages is typically something we give long term bans for.

From my experience, he's kind of gotten multiple final warnings; we really don't need a repeat of several other permabanned users who've gotten away with special treatment and/or 15 final warnings. Looking at this, he sounds exactly like KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama.

If someone else wants to give him some final warnings to permanently drop everything here (Even though I already gave him multiple). But so be it, but I highly doubt he's going to listen regardless of what anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back