• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he responds to this warning with the same blow offish attitude, I suggest at least a temporary ban. He clearly didn't care about the previous one.

"Bam!"

That's ummmm....a pretty interesting response to a warning I must say.

Anyways, I am afraid we have to block him temporarily. I think it should be short though, as it is not a serious offense.

Sorry, hands were tied up, but SD got him. 2nd, I got no regrets on UltimaShadowX's permaban. He came to be on JBW and had a Mckmal avatar.

Thank you to everyone who is helping out.

Can we by the way tone down the rampant Demonbane spite threads that are ongoing right now? Like, i get it, lolfunnymemes but this dosnt change the fact that people spam rule breaking spites.

I am not sure what to do about it, but if some staff member is willing to start a thread to tell the community to stop doing so, that might be an idea.

Maybe ban Demonbane matches in general for a good while, until that trend of "lol Goku solos now kkk" fades away.

If not, then I'm all for that thread.

I don't think that this is a big enough problem to completely ban matches for Demonbane, it is at worst a fad like many other spammed characters.

I do agree about the Demonbane spite matches being spammed, the matches should be stopped for a while because their stats and abilities are still being discussed.

Yep, a discussion rule is not needed. Slap a few weeks notice for matchup bans and lift it when people moved on with their lifes.

Yes I agree with these suggestions. A note saying that matchups with EGD (and a few other Demonbane characters) are prohibited until the revisions of their abilities are completed (just as we used to so with Zeno).

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

Wasn't it agreed that he's forbidden from making any more pages? Also, I have deleted the bad page.

He was never forbidden from making pages (I actually suggested that over the bad profile he made yesterday). He was forbidden from making pages that were:

• Low-quality
  • Unfinished
  • Or mild-trolling
Though I do think this recent page was mild-trolling, it was almost entirely finished with few formatting issues.

If what Agnaa says is correct, then he should probably be banned from making profiles period. And if he wishes to make one, he should do a sandbox blog, so that it's quality can be verified.

Agreed. He should be banned from making profiles.

I'm inclined to agree that he should be banned from making profiles.

He's not particularly malicious, but he's almost exclusively made profiles for the sake of memes and jokes and has visibly put very little effort into any of them. At best, if he learns how to make profiles well, he should look into making profiles on JBW instead, as many of them don't seem appropriate for anything more than jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back